CH 11

what are we?

Nayeon keeps poking on Tzuyu's during the bridge. hahahaha.


Mina POV

 

Its already 3 a.m. Jeongyeon oppa and Chaeyoung are still not coming back yet. Nayeon unnie and I wait at the living room. Tired of waiting, Nayeon unnie already sleep on my lap. I cant sleep thinking where the boys could be. Is something bad happen? Suddenly the door open. Jeongyeon oppa steps into the house with Chaeyoung on his back, sleeping. I want to stand up but Nayeon unnie is still sleeping. Jeongyeon oppa gestures me to wait for him while he carry Chaeyoung to his room. Then, he carry Nayeon unnie to the guest room. I wait for him to come out. "What happen?" I ask him as soon as he get out from the guest house. He stands quietly. "I know you know something. And there is something wrong with Chaeyoung." I pester him to talk. He let out a sigh. "Im sorry but already promise Chaeyoung not to tell anything about this." He say. "So there is something happen." "You will know soon. He will not keep this himself. He just told me because Im his hyung." "But Im his bestfriend." "Well Mina. You are more than his bestfriend." What he is talking about? "What do you mean?" "He said yes at the game before." I gasp. He what??!!! "i-i- he-he" "So Mina. He will tell you soon. He just dont want you to worry much about him." I looks down. "Now Mina. You should go to sleep. I will accompany him tonight." "Its ok. I will accompany him. You should have some rest." I want him to take some rest since he had been with Chaeyoung until this late."But promise me you wont ask him anything when he wakes up," I nod promise him and leave to Chaeyoung's room while he go to the leisure room to sleep. I open Chaeyoung's room slowly, trying not to wake him up. I take a chair and sit beside his bed. His eyes are swelling. Did he cried? I brush his hair "What happen to you" I whisper. I hold his hand and fall asleep.

I dont know how long I had been sleeping. I wake up and to my shock, Chaeyoung is not on his bed. Maybe he at downstair. I quickly run downstair and look around but there is no sign od him. Jihyo unnie comes out from the guest room. "Unnie. Have you seen Chaeyoung?" "No. I just woke up. Maybe he in the leisure room with the others." I go to the leisure room and open the door. Jisoo oppa and Tzuyu shock when they see me coming in. "What are doing here?" they ask. "Is Chaeyoung here?" I ask back not answering their question. "Chaeyoung? Did he came back last night? I dont see him." Jisoo oppa answer with frown. "Oh my god. Where is him?" I am about to cry. Jisoo then wake Jeonggyeon oppa up. He looks annoy from the disturbance. He opens his eyes at look at us. "Chaeyoung is gone." I say. He sigh. What happen between them? I frown. He is about to open his mouth when someone come in. I turn around, "Mom? Dad?" I shock. "Good morning, Mina. And friends." they say. The rest greet them. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Ouh. Mr and Mrs Son ask us to look after you guys while they gone. Did you guys have your breakfast yet?" They answer. "Breakfast? Did someone just said breakfast?" Momo oppa say while sit down with his close eyes. Jeongyeon oppa facepalm and hit him with a pillow.  They laugh. "Did you see Chaeyoung, mom?" "Lets have breakfast. We cooked fried rice for you guys." she quickly say and leave the room with my father. I follow them. "Mom. You didnt aswering to me." I stop them. "Sorry Mina. But we dont see him. Now Mina. Go wash your face and ask your friends to have their breakfast." my Dad say. I look down before go to the toilet to wash my face and call the rest to take their breakfast. Where the heck are you, Son Chaeyoung?

None POV

They seat the dining table to have their breakfast with Mr and Mrs Myoui. Chaeyoung is not with them. The rest are enjoying their breakfast but Jeongyeon and Mina are not. "Jengyeon-ah. Why are you not eating?" Nayeon ask. "Sorry. I just dont have appetite to eat." "Is something happen?" All eyes are on him. He startle. "No no. Nothing happen. Maybe I just dont have enough sleep." "By the way. Where is Chaeyoung?" Nayeon ask again. And again all eyes are on Jeongyeon. He looks down and shrug his shoulder. "Go for a jog maybe." The rest look like buying the excuse but Mina is still staring at him. Jeongyeon leave the table after taking a few spoon and go to Mr and Mrs Myoui who are sitting at the living room. Making sure that the other cannot hear him. "DId Chaeyoung met you?" he ask. The couple startle. "Do you perhaps know about it too?" "Yes. He called me last night." "I see. Yes he met us this early morning and ask us to sign for the form." Mrs Myoui say. "But he still need to pay for the fees." Mr Myoui continue. "Ouh the fees." Jeongyeon sigh. "He decline our offer to help him. Well he cant dig his parents account while they are still unconcious dont he?" Mr Myoui say. "Cant we do anything to help him? He could be stonehead and rejecting our help." Jeongyeon worry. "Well. We make a deal with him. Let just say that he borrow some money and he will pay back later." Mr Myoui tap Jeongyeon's shoulder. "Thank you, Jeongyeon for being with him at this time. You are such a good friend." Mrs Myoui smile. "He will do that to me if it happen to me." Jeongyeon look down. The door open. "Chaeyoung-ah!" Jeongyeon stand his seat and walk to the person who just enter the house. The other rush out from the dining room and see the latter. "Yah! Son Chaeyoung! Where did you go?" Tzuyu ask angrily. Chaeyoung scratch his cheek. "I went to take a walk." He answer. "A walk? You left us for a walk?" Dahyun ask again with unbelieve tone. "You guys were sleeping. How can I wake you guys up." The latter defend himself. Mina just stand further from the group. Staring hard at the small guy. "Hi Mina!!" Chaeyoung jumps a bit and waves at Mina but Mina just walk away with angry face. The others glancing at the walking Mina and Chaeyoung in front of them. "Shouldnt you go to her?" Sana say. "Later." Chaeyoung answer shortly and look down. Jeongyeon then drag the little cub to the dining room. "Where do you want to take him?" Nayeon ask. "Eat." Jeongyeon answer without looking back. The rest also follow him to finish their breakfast. But Mina wasnt there. Jeongyeon forcely make Chaeyoung eat. The rest just look at him. "Why are you doing that to him?" Momo ask. "Because he need to eat." They continue eating and leave the house after take their shower. Jeongyeon seems to hardly leave the house but eventually leave "Hyung. I will be fine." Chaeyoung smile. "Call me if.." "Hyung. Nayeon noona is waiting for you. Go go." He push Jeongyeon away to Nayeon. 

Chaeyoung thinks that everyone has leave his house so he just sit on the sofa at the living room. Hugging his knees and sobbing. "Chaeyoung-ah" someone calls for him. "Mi-mina? I thought you already left?" He sweep his tears and act like nothing happen. But Mina being Mina, she sits beside him. Chaeyoung stares blankly at Mina. She then caress his cheek. "Anything you want to share with me?" Chaeyoung start to tear up again. He sit facing Mina and put his face to Mina's chest. "Chaeyoung?" "Can we just stay like this for a moment?" Mina position herself so that she can hug him properly with his face still on her chest. She doesnt say anything and just caress his back. "You smell nice." He suddenly say and pull away his face. "What?" Mina startle. "I say you smell nice." He looks straight to her face which just cause him to receive a slap on his arm. He chuckle. "Are you bipolar?" Mina frown. Chaeyoung just smile and put his face on her chest again. "It feels better being with you like this." He say. "Is there anything that is bothering you? You suddenly left last night, came in late and left again early in the morning. Where did you go?" Mina ask while caress his nape. Silence. zzz. "He sleep?" Mina chuckle. "He looks like a cub, sleeping like this. How come he just sleep after I play his hair. Such a baby." "Hey. I heard you." Mina startle. "Mina?" "Hm?" "How much do you weight?" "Huh? Why do you ask?" "It just, you are so fluffy and I love to hug you." Mina whine saying she doesnt even weight much be to be fluffy.  Mina cup his face. Caress his cheek with her thumbs. "Your hands are so warm. I love it." He hold her hands on his cheek. Something seems to trigger Mina memory. She pull away her hands and look down. "I guess someone told you afterall. Geez. How dare they stab me." He laugh. "So. Its true then?" Mina ask slowly, barely for Chaeyoung can hear. "What? What did you say? True what?" Chaeyoung act dumb. "That you." "Me what?" "You.."She point to him and her. "What is that? I cant understand sign language." she grunts. Chaeyoung laugh. "Lets take a walk." He takes Mina hand and walk away. "Where are we going?" She ask. Her hand still with him. "Anywhere." They walk and walk and walk.

A week later

Jeongyeon POV

"Hyung! I will get going first. Tell Mina to go home without me." Chaeyoung say and run out from the gym after the training. "Where is he going so fast?" Tzuyu ask. "I dont know." I shrug my shoulder. "Do you guys want to follow him?" Should we? "Lets go." We take our bags and follow that small guy. We see the girls coming out from the other building but we have no time for them. "I WILL SEE YOU LATER!" The four of us shout to the girls while still running, chasing for the small guy. "Damn. Why did he run so fast?" Momo grunt while running. We hide behind the wall when we see Chaeyoung get into a restaurant. "What is he doing?" Jisoo ask. I then gesture them to go to the restaurant. We crouch outside the restaurant and peek into the restaurant. "He works here?" I say when I see him wearing an apron and taking orders from the customer. "Yoo Jeongyeon! What are you doing?" .What are the girls doing here? I change eyes to the boys saying to take the girls away from the scene. We all run to the girls before they arrive at the scene. Drag the girls to a restaurant a block away. The girls stare hard at us when they take a seat infront of us. I wipe my sweat on my forehead. "Dont ever tell them what we saw just now." I whisper to Momo who is sitting next to me and he do the same to Tzuyu and Jisoo. "What are you whispering?" Dahyun glare at Momo. Momo gulp. "What are you doing, peeking outside the restaurant, Chou Tzuyu." We know Tzuyu in big problem when Sana call him in his full name. Tzuyu eyes start wavering. "Can you explain this, oppa?" Jisoo stare at her twin. Geez. Brain. Think please. Think!!!!! "We.." Jisoo want to explain but nothing come out. "Yoo Jeongyeon." Nayeon use her dangerous voice. I gulp. "We. Er. Thinking of eating there. So we look around but the restaurant is full." Fuhh. "By crouching and peeking outside the restaurant? Seriously?" Nayeon still in her serious mood. I scratch my nape. "Well. You know we are kinda weird." "Girls. I think they are peeking on girls." Jihyo say. "Lets go and see." Sana stand up follow by the other. We hold their hands not letting them go. I struggle hard since I need to hold on both Nayeon and Mina. "Let me go, oppa." Dahyun look at Momo. "Momo. Keep strong, Momo." I whisper to him. He gulp and tighten his grab.The girls rage more. I make Tzuyu to hold onto Dahyun too so that Momo can run away to Chaeyoung and hide him. "Where do want to go?!!!" Dahyun shout at the running Momo. 1, 2, 3, 4......56,57,58,59,60. I let Nayeon and Mina's hand. So do Jisoo and Tzuyu. The customer in the restaurant look at us like watching drama. The girls burst their rage again and walk to the restaurant. And we are tailing behind them.

Momo POV

I run for my life to the restaurant. I dont have much time. I bang into the restaurant and search for the latter. Seeing him wiping a table at the end of the restaurant, I run to him and drag him to the kitchen. "Please dont tell anyone we are here" I say to the other workers. "Momo hyung?!" he shock when he see me. "What are doing here? How do you know Im here?" he ask when I drag him. I close his mouth. "I will explain later. Can you just keep quiet." Suddenly we hear someone get into the restaurant. I make him hide under a table in the kitchen. "Where is Hirai Momo?" someone ask from outside. "Hyung. What happen?" Chaeyoung ask almost shouting. "Can you just keep quiet. We will die soon if they find us." "See. There is nothing can be see here." Tzuyu voice can be hear. "Lets go now." Jisoo continue. "No. We cant go until Momo is here." Dahyun say. I gulp. "Hey. Kid. Is there any back door?" Chaeyoung point at the door at the corner. "Ok good. Listen here. You stay here. Dont go out there. Until we say so. We are saving your life from Mina, you know." He gulp. "Anyway. Pray for our life." I say before sneaking out through the back door. I quickly run to the front door and come in like nothing happen. "What is this commition about?" I say looking at the group. Dahyun walk to me and grab my colar. "Da-da-dahyun?" I beg her. "Where did you go Hirai Momo?" Did she just use my full name? im so done here. Mom. I love you. I glance at Jeongyeon who is also being grab by Nayeon. While Jisoo and Tzuyu sit silencely like a child being scold by their parents. "I need to pee." I blurt out. "Is there no toilet in that restaurant, Hirai Momo?" Dahyun still using the same tone to me. "I dont know. Thats why I just run out and go to the public toilet." For a second you are not that stupid Momo. Well done. The girls seems to be out of idea since most of the staff in the restaurant are boys. The only woman is an ahjumma. "So. Can we eat now? Im hungry." I say again to change the atmosphere. "Yeh. Lets eat." Jeongyeon support. Jisoo and Tzuyu nod like a puppy. Dahyun let go of my colar and tidy it back. I flash a smile to her. she roll her eyes and take her seat with the other. I walk to the rest and give a hidden thumb up to Jeongyeon. We just eat without talking. The girls are still glaring at us. Sometimes I take a glance at the kitchen in case Chaeyoung comes out. I didnt even finish my food. So do Jeongyeon and Mina. They both seem in a deep thinking. "What are you thinking, Jeongyeon?" Nayeon ask him. "Nothing. Im just tired. Lets go home." He takes Nayeon's hand and bid us goodbye. Mina also leave since she doesnt want to walk when its dark. Jisoo and Jihyo then leave after finishing their food. Tzuyu grab Sana's arm and also walk away. Now all left is me and my Dubu. "Mind to explain to me?" She ask. I dont want to lie to her but I need to keep my promise to Jeongyeon too. "Its a secret between us. You know I dont want to lie to you. But I need to keep my word." I try to explain but she obviously dissapoint with me. Should I just tell her? I massage my temple. "Promise me you wont tell anyone." She looks at me and nod. I take her hand and walk her to the kitchen. I let her in and lean at the door. She looks around and see Chaeyoung working since he cannot go serve the customer. "H-he.. What is he doing here?" She stutter. I take her hand again and walk away before Chaeyoung notice us. We walk on the road toward her house. "So he work there?" I nod. "Why?" "I dont know about that. We also just know about this just know before we were busted." "Thats why you guys drag us away? So that we dont know about him?" I sigh and nod again. "Why he need to work? I dont think he has any fiancial issue." I donno how to answer that because I also donno the reason. We arrive at her front door. I really dont want to let go of her hand. I look at her. "We will see again tomorrow." She smile. "I dont want to let go of your hand." I look down. Suddenly she hugs me. "I love you, Momoring." Momoring? what kind of food is that? "Momoring?" "Yup. I dont want to just call you oppa. So I will call you Momoring instead." "Momoring? Hm. Thats soo uncool." "But you are cute, Momoring." she pinch my cheeks. "Aaa. Its hurt." I whine. "See you tomorrow. Momoring." she kiss my red cheeks before going into her house. 


sorry for the late update guys.

see you soon.

Byong!