CH 15.1

what are we?

hi again everyone. now lets chop chop chop.


No POV

There is a ball next month. Everyone start to search for their partner to the ball. As the group is famous and hot demand in the school, the students try their useless luck to ask for them to the ball. "For how many times now Yoo Jeongyeon. Can you get away from that girls?" Nayeon piss when a group of girls surround Jeongyeon. "Ouh no no no no. Who are you thinking you can go to the ball with my sisterrrr?" Jisoo stands in front of Jihyo. "Momoring. If you talk to them, I swear you will starve for the whole month." Dahyun cooly glare Momo from her seat. "DId anyone see my Sana?" Tzuyu ask. "No." "Nope." "Nah." "Donno." "I think I saw her with Chaeyoung." Dahyun say. "Chaeyoung? Why he with her?" Mina shock. "Yeah. Why she with him?" Tzuyu ask again. Dahyun just shrug her shoulder. "I have seen them hanging out together these past few days." Jeongyeon say. "Here come the devils." Momo say. They shift their eyes to the latters who is walking into the canteen side by side. "What are they laughing at?" Tzuyu ask Mina with eyes still on Sana. "Dont ask me." Mina's eyes also glaring at the laughing Chaeyoung. "Hey guys? What's up with the commotion?" Chaeyoung greet innocently. "Ahh. Nothing. Just a angry yoda and penguin." Jeongyeon laugh. "Aigoo. Why is my Tzuyu being angry?" Sana cup Tzuyu's cheek. But the latter just push away her hand. "What is it Tzuyu-ah? Are you mad at me because I come late?" Sana look at Tzuyu but he ignore her. "What is it Mina?" Chaeyoung sits beside Mina but just like Tzuyu, she ignore him. "Mind me to tell me why are you angry?" Chaeyoung keeps his calm but there is still no respond from her. "OK then." He shrug his shoulder and eat like nothing happen. The rest except for Mina, Sana and Tzuyu look at him. Whats wrong with him? That probably what everyone think. They quietly sit on their seat and glancing at each other asking what should they do. "Fine if you are not talking." Sana raise her voice and walk away. Whats wrong with her? Now everyone is looking at the walk away girl. Chaeyoung just sigh and follow that girl. Everyone eyes are widen. Now. Whats wrong with them? Mina and Tzuyu look at the both of them weirdly but not chasing after them. The whole canteen are watching the drama and start gossiping until "If you guys spread useless news, I will make sure you guys pay for it." Jeongyeon announce with Momo and Jisoo at his side. 

The next day, Chaeyoung and Mina still walk to school together but they are not talking. Same goes to Sana and Tzuyu. But Chaeyoung is better since he still taking the initiative to hold Mina's hand. Eventhough Mina try to pull away, Chaeyoung tighten his grip not letting her away. Sana and Tzuyu are lke fire. Both of them are flaming but still stay side to side. No one dare to touch each other in case the fire might burn them. When they reach the front gate, the other seems like they can see the fire so they spread them away. Nayeon take Sana's hand and Jeongyeon take away Tzuyu. They dismiss early than usual. All eyes are looking at Chaeyoung madly thinking that he is the one to be blame for this. But he just ignore their eyes and walk straight to class with Mina but Mina pull him to other way at the end of the hall. "What are you doing?" Mina stare at him. "Nothing." He stare back. "Are you really going to continue like this?" Mina say again. "So far. Yes." Mina walk away leaving him. Chaeyoung look at her back "Im sorry. But I need to keep my word." He mutter under his breath. He takes out his phone and type a text #Noona. Are you really want to do this? He send. #Yes. Im sorry because I cause you trouble. #Thats ok. Anything for you. He then walks back to his class. The rest of the day goes the same. During recess, the four of them are still not talking to each other. The other six try their best to settle them down but nothing works. It goes worse during the basketball training.

"What the hell are you thinking you are doing, smol kid." Tzuyu pin Chaeyoung at the wall. Chaeyoung cannot fight his strength but he knows this will come soon or sooner. The hyungs try to calm them "Dont come, or I will really kill this guy." Tzuyu glare at the hyung. The hyung just keep their distance close in case anything happen. "I ask you again kid. What the heck are you doing?" Tzuyu push Chaeyoung on the wall harder. "I dont do anything wrong." Chaeyoung glare at his eyes. "Dont do anything wrong? You must be kidding me." Tzuyu cant hold his anger and punch hard on Chaeyoung cheek. "Tzuyu." The hyung try to stop him but he push them away and hold Chaeyoung's colar. "What did you say?" Tzuyu say. "I say I dont do anything wrong." Tzuyu punch him again and again. Chaeyoung just let him punch since he knows some part of it, he is guilty. The hyung grab Tzuyu away from Chaeyoung. "Hey. Stop it. Stop it, Tzuyu." Jeongyeon calm Tzuyu down. "He needs a good beating." Tzuyu spit. "He must has reason." Jeongyeon try again. "Reason what? Stealing his bestfriend's girlfriend infront of his own girlfriend?" Tzuyu burst again and hit Chaeyoung again. "CHOU TZUYU STOP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He stop his beating when he hear familiar voice. The girls are at the gym door. Sana beat Mina in running to Chayeoung. Mina halt her run when she see Sana a few steps front her. "Why you beat him?" Sana help Chaeyoung sit properly. "Noona. Stop it." Chaeyoung hardly stand and stragger walks away. Mina wants to help but she is quiet ego to help him. The boys also donno what to do. They try to help him "Just go away." Chaeyoung push them away. "Chaeyoung-ah." "Just cut it off, Nayeon Noona." He walk away. "How could you hit your own bestfriend?" Sana look at Tzuyu madly. "How could he do that to his bestfriend?" Tzuyu glare back at her. "Do what?" Sana confuse. "How dare he cheat on his bestfriend's girlfriend and his girlfriend." Tzuyu clamp his fist. "Whatt? Cheat?" Sana shock. "Then what are you doing? Bonding? I can see it clearly, Sana." Everyone look at the both of them. "What? How could you simplify it like that." Sana cry. "And now you are crying? Both are you the same." Tzuyu is clearly mad right now. He might slap Sana if the boys dont hold on him. "You know nothing, Chou Tzuyu. Nothing." Sana scream and run out from the gym. "Hey, where are you going?" Jihyo scream for her. "Let her be. She maybe go after that smol guy." Tzuyu hiss. Mina cant hold herself and cry. "Mina." Dahyun hugs her. "Why he is doing this to me?" She mutter with her tears. "Mina. I will make him pay for doing this to you." Tzuyu pat Mina's head.

"." Chaeyoung lean on the wall on his way home holding his back. "I dont even recover. Now it get worse. Congratulations, Son Chaeyoung." He slide down and sit with his back still leaning on the wall. "This Yoda. Thanks god you are my bestfriend." He looks to the sky. "Im sorry, Mina. Arghh. Damn you. Can you hold on till you get home." He still holding his back. He try to stand up but fail. "Chaeyoung-ah!" Someone run to him. "Noona? Why are you here?" Chaeyoung seems cant bear his pain. "Oh my god. You look bad. Come. I will take you to the hospital." Sana help him to stand. "No no. Just help me home." "But.." "Noona. Please." "Erghh. Fine." Sana support his side and they walk to Chaeyoung's house. Luckily his parents are not home so he will not receive their nagging for that time. Sana helps him lay on his bed. "Where is the first aid?" Sana looks around his room. "You dont need to, Noona." "No. You get hit because of me. Just let me help you this time." "Fine then. The first aid is in the leisure room. In the drawer at the corner." Sana go and comeback with the first aid with her. She wipes his blood. "Im so sorry about this." She feels guilty toward the younger one. "Im ok, Noona. Dont be sorry. Thats how man settle our problem. Im not that weak eventhough Im small." He chuckle but then winch abit. "Ouch. Your Yoda is so strong. I think he really from other planet." He laugh again which also make Sana laugh. "Im sorry for Mina too. You should talk to her." Chaeyoung's laugh die. "I know. Im sorry too." "I think we shouldnt continue this." What? No no. We go through so many thing for this. I even received hits." "But. Our relationship will get worse if we continue doing this." Sana put a plaster at the wound at Chaeyoung's cheek. "We will fine when this all over. We will be fine, noona." Chaeyoung give his assure tone. "I hope so. Lets pray everything going to be fine." "Yeah. I hope so. Noona. Can you help me?" "What is it?" "Can you take my medicine in my drawer?" "Medicine? Are you sick?" Sana panic. "No no. It just a painkiller for my back." "Your back? Is it from last time?" "Errr. Yes." "What? But, didnt Tzuyu kicked your back? Oh my god. Son Chaeyoung." "Noona. Please dont freak out. And please. Dont tell the others too especially Mina. I have done enough with them." "I-i dont know what to say. Im really feeling guilty right now." Sana about to cry. "Hey noona. Dont cry. Im ok. Noonaaa~" Chaeyoung try his aegyo. "Geez. You are so bad at it. Dont do it to Mina. She will just puke on you. But let me take care of you since I know about it." "You dont.." "No. You listen to me this time. Im the noona her." "Geez. More like grandmother to me." They laugh. "Haa. I hope that time come faster." Chaeyoung sigh. "Yeah. Me too." Sana say.


Short update for this time. I make Sachaeng since I saw a lot of Sachaeng moment this few days.

Soo. A bit tragic right. Huhu. What are they actually? What are they doing? Lets just wait ok.

See you soon

Byong!