CH 20

what are we?

Another short update TT


Chaeyoung POV

A month and a half left before they graduate. And its going to be the last game we play together. Its not an important game, it just an open game, but still it will be the last game we will play. The hyungs will play with other team after this. The only left is me and Tzuyu. I glad I still have this Yoda with me. "Whats up with that grumpy face?" Here come the Yoda. "Feeling the same." I answer him. "Me too." "Harder for you huh?" Silence. "Cheer up Yoda. I will be here for you." I stretch my arm to give him a hug but he just shake his head. Instead he ruffle my hair. "Thank you tho, smol." "Anything for you friend." He wrap his arm around my shoulder and we walk together to our class. We take our seat but still feeling the same. It must be worst for two of them. I look at Mina who is doing her work. "Stop being dramatic, smol." I laugh at Tzuyu's remark. Both Tzuyu and Dahyun give me a deathly look. "Whats wrong?" Mina finally raise her head from her work. "Nothing." I smile at her. Tzuyu throw a crumple paper to me. "Stop fighting. You guys look mature but are so childish." Mina give both of us a glare. "Thats right, Mina." Dahyun support her. We cant fight back since the teacher already come in. The rest of the class go so so. Tzuyu and I go to the gym for our practice while Mina and Dahyun go to the dance room for I dont know why. "Tzuyu-ah. Want to do something?" I ask him when we walk to the gym. "What?" I tell him my plan and he gladly accept it. "Lets ask them later." I say happily as we walk into the gym. The hyungs already there. "Hyungs!" We run to the hyungs. "Since when we pet a tame cub and yoda?" Jeongyeon hyung sarcastically say as he received our hug. Momo hyung and Jisoo hyung just laugh. We change our cloth and start our training. 

Tournament Day

Momo POV

So. Atlast. My last highschool game. Never thought we will able to play on our last year here. "Ok guys. Like always. Just have fun. Dont think of anything else. We all in this together. Forever." Jeongyeon stress on the word 'forever.' But the mood is gloomy. "Come on guys!!! Cheer up!!!" Jeongyeon shout. "Fighting!!!!" "Have fun guys!!!" We can hear the girls scream for us from the audience seat. "Come on guys. We can do this." I say with fighting. "Yeah!!! Come on!!" Jisoo continue. The maknae cant help but to join us screaming. "Ok guys. Lets go soshi on 3. 1! 2! 3!" "Lets go soshi lets go!!!!" We into the court and ready for our game. Our last tournament. Beep!! The game begin. We run all over the court, enjoying our play and stride to the final. "Nice play!" Dahyun pass me water when we sit at the audience seat waiting for the next game to determine our opponent in final. "Thank you." She wipe my sweat. I donno I should be happy or sad right now. Seeing my teammates here, my girlfriend, my friends. Its not long and it might before we know it, it happen. I look into Dahyun eyes. "What are you thinking?" she ask. I release a sigh and shake my head. "Stop thinking about that will you." She seems to know what Im thinking. I take her hand into mine. "Ewww. Your hand is sweatyy~~~" She playfully raise her hand and try to escape from mine. "Ouhh. Sweaty you say??" I rub her hand at my head and neck to wipe my sweat there. "Ewwwww." She laugh. "Thanks god you didnt rub it on your jersey." She continue. I smirk, slowly move her hand again. "No no no. Im joking. Please dont." She forcely resist my hand. I laugh at her. "Why you so cute." I pinch her cheek. "Ouchh. My precious cheek." She pout holding her cheek. I laugh some more. "Hyung! Want to grab some burger?" Chaeyoung ask. "Burger you say? Of course I want to." Dahyun facepalm at me. "What? I need to recharge my energy." I pout. She shake her head unbelief. Chaeyoung and I then go to the nearest burger shop to buy some take away since we cannot stay long incase the game start sooner than schedule. We buy some for the girls too and of course buy extra for us. "How much did you guys actually buy?" Sana ask with eyes wide open looking at the plastic bags we carry. "Sufficient." Chaeyoung answer with shrug shoulder. "This you call sufficient? Heol." Nayeon look into the plastic bags. Chaeyoung pass another plastic bag that consist of the girls burgers to Nayeon and take a seat beside Mina while I take my seat beside Dahyun. "So IOI is leading now huh?" I ask before a taking a huge bit of my burger. "Yeah. We should be careful then." Jeongyeon answer from my back. We all then swift our eyes to Chaeyoung who is eating his burger deliciously. He finally realise that we all looking at him. "What?" He give his annoying look. "Are you.." Jeongyeon words cut by that smol. "I will be fine." He give his assurance look. Mina look at him more intensely. Chaeyoung look into her eyes more deeply which make her give up. We too have no choice. That guy is too stonehead to argue with. "The game end. We need to digest now guys." Jeongyeon signal us to get ready. I take my last bite of my second burger before join him. "Good luck, Momoring!!!" "Thank you Dahyun-ah!!"

And guess what. Hard work pays off. Eventhough it is a tough fight, IOI team is indead a tough fight, with their tough defence, average height higher than us, and have subs. But. Yeayy!!! We win!!!! We win our last gameee!!!!! We hug each other despite of sweat shower us. Never thought that I will cry. But not only me. But the rest also crying. We are sobbing as we circle each other. No word is out from our mouth. We just look at each other eyes. Arms to arms. Suddenly we are shower by pails of water. "What theee!!!" I gasp as the water flow down my head. "Congratulations guys!!!!" The girls step further away from us. Well. You are in danger, sweatheart. We all have this smirk on our face. Glancing at each other once and start chasing the girls. The girls shriek afraid of us. I manage to chase Dahyun first, follow by Chaeyoung. We literally hug our girl making them wet as well.. Nayeon still splashing the rest of the water she has to Jeongyeon who is chasing her. Sana clearly shrieking and shouting like Tzuyu is going to her which make him stop chasing her and hide his face instead. As for Jisoo. I pity him the most. Jihyo is hitting him instead. "Haa. My final year game is done already." I look up with Dahyun still in my arms. Dahyun turn her body facing mine and put her arms around my neck. "Do you want a congratulation present?" she ask me. I smile and nod. And tadaa. I feel a smooth lips against mine. Its not a long kiss but it feel special. "Congrats Momoring." She say. I smile and rest on head on her shoulder and hug her tighter.

Jeongyeon POV

"Hey! Hey! Stop it." I try to avoid the splash of water make by Nayeon but that girl, she just stick her tongue out teasing me. She end up being at the corner. I take that chance, quickly trap her, blocking any possible way for her to escape. "Where are thinking you are going, Im Nayeon?" I smirk. But she doenst even scare. She literally give me her famous toothless smile. Instead Im the one who feel defeated. I look down. Then I feel a warm hand on my face. "You did well, Jeongyeon-ah." Her soft voice ring in my ears. I look up and her face just a few centimeter from mine. "Thank you." And I kiss her lips. I, obviously enjoying the moment, kissing the girl I love the most, but damn this kids. SPLASH!! Both Nayeon and I are poured with a bucket of water. "HIRAI MOMO!! SON CHAEYOUNG!!!!" I chase both of them as soon as they finish pouring until the last drop in the bucket. "How dare you hide behind your girlfriend!!" I point at both of them who are hiding behind Dahyun and Mina. They make a mocking face and  stick their tongue. "Dahyun-ah. Mina. Can you move a little bit?" I ask them. They laugh and about to move but that childish kids hold on their shirt tight not letting them move away. I am about to get mad but I see something that make me smirk at both of them. SPLASHHH!! Yeay!! Double splash for two troublemaker. "Nice one Jisoo-ah, Tzuyu-ah!" I high-five them as they run away from the two. "Boys. Stop flooding the gym. The ceremony will start soon." Miss Byul stop us from playing. We jerk our eyebrow at each other. Glancing at each other. "What ever you guys planning, dont do it." Miss Byul start to scare. We grin widely before take our step to Miss Byul. "Dont come here boys." Miss Byul is about to run away but its too late. We around surround her. Aiyy. We are not that bad, We just throw her in the air. "Weee~~~" We cheer as we throw her and catch her. 

The ceremony end and we take our last team picture and also a picture together with the girls. Since it still early, we hang out at the park before taking our dinner. Time has become more precious to us. I might be with Nayeon if we enter the same college but how if we get different college. I dont even want to think about the possibilities. I dont want to seperate with the others too. Thanks to them, my last year has been more colourful. Its start with Chaeyoung tho. Everything start when he came to our school. We have been more together with the girls since he joins us. I lay on my back. "Ahh. What a good year." I say as I open my arms embracing the wind. The rest join me lay on the grass. I accidentally hit Chaeyoung head. "Awww!! Who is that!!!" he sit down to find the culprit. "Tzuyu did." I point at Tzuyu. "NO!!! Jisoo hyung did that." He jerk sit pointing at Jisoo. "Why should I!! Momo did!!" Jisoo point at Momo. "Being the most normal one here. The first who accuse someone else is the one who hit you." Momo point at me. I laugh sheepishly. "Since when you are normal hyung?" Tzuyu look at him, unbelief. Little did I know, Chaeyoung already walk to me and ready to hit me. He land his body on mine. "SANDWICH!!!!" Momo shout. "Ark!!!" Chaeyoung move away to give way to the other to land on me before land the last. The girls are laughing at us. I can see Nayeon is taking picture of us. I sometime pose a peace and other pose. "Let him breathe now." Thank you, Mina. The boys move away from me. I quickly sit so that they cannot sandwich me again. The boys sit like a kid being scold by their mom, sulking. "I dont believe Im in love with him." Sana say. "Yeah. I dont believe my boyfriend is a kid." "Yahh. Whats that forrr!!" Chaeyoung sulk some more. "Ugugugu. Our Chaengie is sulking." Mina make gesture like calling for a cat. "Omo. Our lil cub is sulking huh." Sana and Nayeon join her. Chaeyoung groan but still laughing at the girls. Haaa. A month left.


Another 1 or 2 chapter left. Soo see you againn.

Byong!