CH 19.4

what are we?

another short update for their trip.


None POV

The rain pour merciless despite of a certain figure begging to stop. The latter cup her ears and curl into a ball. Vroom!! Another thunder struck which make her curl some more. Like a knight in a shining armor, the door open slowly and a head pop inside to see the owners of the room. "Mina?" The knight whisper calling for the latter but no response from her. He tiptoe into the room ensure that he not waking up other figures to see the curling girl shivering and sobbing. He sit beside the bed, pat the girl gently. "Mina. Im here." He her hair. Mina open her eyes "Chaengie?" She whisper. Chaeyoung nod and keep her hair to calm her down. The girl then get down from the bed, sit beside Chaeyoung and hug him. "You are here." She snuggle her head to his neck making his shirt wet from her sobbing. "Im here, Minari. Dont be scare." He pat Mina's back. Mina slowly stop sobbing from his touch. VROOMM!!! Another thunder make Mina clutch hard on Chaeyoung's shirt. "Thats ok Mina. Dont be scare." Chaeyoung soothe her down. The rain doesnt seem to be stopping soon but Chaeyoung's eyelid is so heavy right now. However, he need to be with his penguin. His hand reach for Mina's pillow and put it on the floor. He lie down and make Mina lay beside him in his embrace. Feeling cold, he quickly get out to take his blanket at the living room and cover both of them with it. The penguin slowly calm down. "Feeling better?" Chaeyoung ask Mina when he tighten his embrace. The girl nod and snuggle closer to him. "Is this your strategy to take advantage on me or should I thanks God for giving me this opportunity?" Chaeyoung chuckle which make him receive a light slap from Mina. Chaeyoung gives a peck at her forehead and nose before take over Mina's lips. "Now who is taking the advantage?" Mina giggle. "I dont mind if it rains everyday if I get this advantange." Chaeyoung put his forehead on Mina's before giving her more kiss. "Now. Lets sleep. We have a long trip tomorrow." Chaeyoung already close his eyes and soon sail in his sweet dream with Mina in his embrace.

Vroom!! Another figure wake up shockly due to the thunder. The figure try to fall asleep again but fail. She get off from the bed and walk out from the room. "What thee." She shock to see to figure lying on the floor beside their bed. Luckily she sleep on the other side or she might step on them when she get off from the bed. "What a luck Mina has." She smile before walk out from their room and walk to a certain sleeping figure. Without warning she sneak into the latter blanket. "Who.." The latter almost scream when he feel someone sneaking beside him. "Its me." The girl lay beside him and hug him. The latter just too shock to react. "What are you doing here? You should sleep in the room." He say that but he hug the girl back. "Say the one who hug me back." she move closer to him. "Cant sleep?" he ask while caress her face. "The thunder wake me up." she pout. The boy take that chance to give a peck. "Momoring~~" she whine. "You are just too cute to handle, Dahyun-ah." Momo chuckle. "You are so warm, Momoring." Dahyun snuggle at his neck. "Maybe because Im hot." Momo smirk at her. Dahyun just giggle at his neck. "Thats tickle." Momo look at her. Their eyes meet each other and both are drowning into their eyes. Momo remove the strain of hair that covering Dahyun's face. "You should sleep." Dahyun break the silence. "How come I sleep when my beautiful girlfriend lie beside me." He smile. "You and your sweet talk." Dahyun play with his back hair. "Its true tho." He say that with his close, feeling more sleepy as Dahyun plays with his hair. "Goodnight Momoring." Dahyun give a goodnight kiss. Momo already fall asleep when she said that. Feeling comfortable in Momo's arm, Dahyun slowly fall asleep.

That morning

Nayeon POV

I open my eyes when I feel someone is hugging me like their bolster. Then I realise it is Sana's arm that wrapping around me. To my suprise, the originally big bed is becoming more spacious. I look to my side, Where is Mina? I remove Sana's arm but she hug me tighter. This girl. I forcely remove it again just to get grunt from Sana before she turn to the other side to hug Jihyo. I sit down on the bed and stretch a bit "Oh god!" I half shouted when I see two body lying on the floor, hugging each other. I take a proper look to see the owner of the body. Is that my son? My mouth open wider. "Close your mouth, noona." he say without opening his eyes. I quickly close my mouth and shake my head. "Why are you sleeping in here?" I ask him but he just wave his hand, declining to answer and continue sleeping. How dare you! I get off from the bed, slowly, making sure Im not stepping on the lovebird but I 'accidentally' kick Chaeyoung's . He grunt "Oopss. My bad." I say. I look around the room, Now, where is Dahyun? I step out from the room. Too much sugar early in the morning. I find her sleeping beside Momo. I walk to Jeongyeon who is sleeping on the sofa. I slowly sit down on the sofa not wanting him to wake up. Suddenly I was pull down, making me lay on Jeongyeon's body. "Jeong-jeongyeon-ah" I try to pull away but he hold me tight. "Just sleep some more will you." He shift his position so that I lay comfortably. His arm still around me. "What time is it?" he ask. "6." "Ahhh. Its still early." he pull me closer to him and a few second later, he snore. I chuckle abit and play with his hair, tracing every details on his face, and snuggle closer before join him to sleep again.

None POV

Jihyo is the first who wake up. But it not that early. Its already 10 when she awake. "Oh my god! Its 10 already!" She shout making the people in the room sit up straight. "What!!" They all quickly move their . Chaeyoung quickly get out from the room to wake the other. "What is Chaeyoung doing in here?" Sana ask when she see Chaeyoung. Jihyo also asking the same. "Er. Hm." Mina blush as she fold the blanket she and Chaeyoung use. "Aiyyy. Minaaaa~~~" The unnies . "Unnieee. Stop teasingg~~" Mina throw her pillow to the unnies. The unnies laugh at her. "I will take my shower first. You guys pack your stuff." Jihyo get off from the bed while still laughing. On the other side. "Guys! Its 10 already!" Chaeyoung announce. Looking around. "Ouh. Guys! Girls! Its 10 already!" All of them open their eyes widely and quickly move their . Chaeyoung smirk at Nayeon as she pass through him. "We are same now, noona." he say while laughing. Nayeon smack his shoulder. "You. Go for shower. Now." She command. "Aiy aiy noona." Chaeyoung walk away, still laughing at his noona. "What so funny?" Jeongyeon ask him. "Just because." Chaeyoung shrug his shoulder. "Yoda!! Lets shower!" Chaeyoung drag his friend without waiting for the Yoda to answer him. "Im not taking my shower with youuu~~~" but he literally let Chaeyoung drag him to the toilet. "Tzuyu-ah! Can I join too?" Jeongyeon already get into the toilet together with them. Momo and Jisoo also join them a little bit later. "Whats up with the noise?" Jihyo ask Sana as they help to tidy up the boys sleep place after they finish wash up. "I dont want to think about that." Sana turn her head to the toilet where the boys are. Aiyy. Nothing happen. It just the boys literally wasting water instead of taking their shower properly. "Boys! It almost 10.30 already. We are going to be late!" Jihyo shout. The boys quickly get out of the toilet only with towel. Sana and Jihyo face become red before quickly get their sense and rush to the bedroom. The other girls suprised when they slam the door and lean on the door with a red face. "Whats wrong?" Nayeon ask while wearing her makeup. No words come out from Jihyo and Sana's mouth but they point out to outside. Nayeon raise her eyebrow before open the door to see what they are talking about. Her eyes widen and she quickly close the door. She change eyes with Sana and Jihyo. Curious kill. Dahyun and Mina open the door to see what happen and they react just like Nayeon. Eyes wide open and quickly close the door. "Stop peeking!!!" Jeongyeon shout from outside, making the girls blush more since they got caught. After a few seconds, the door suddenly open. "Are you girls done already?" Tzuyu peek inside. The girls finally gain their sane, quickly continue packing. "Come on girls. We will be late." Jeongyeon come in while combing his hair. "Shut up you." Nayeon snort. Then Chaeyoung come in to help Mina after he finish his. "Can you be like Chaeyoung instead of being annoying?" Nayeon roll her eyes. Jeongyeon laugh. "I already done preparing our snack before leaving." Jeongyeon walk away from the room whistling. Nayeon look at Chaeyoung. "He really prepare snack for us." Chaeyoung say. After the girls finish packing, the boys carry their duty to carry their luggage out. They quickly take the snack Jeongyeon prepare before go to the bus terminal. 

11.30 a.m

They finally reach the terminal with a few minutes to spare. "Fuh. We make it." Momo wipe his invisible sweat. "We should take a later tickets next time." Tzuyu say as he arrive a little bit later because of Sana's slow pace. "Passenger to Seoul, bus 408. Please get to the platform." The annoucement repeat. "Thats our call. Lets go." Jeongyeon lead the rest to their platform. And like before, the boys bring the girls luggage, but this time the girls didnt walk empty hand, instead, they carry snacks and drinks for their journey on bus. The girls get into the bus while the boys settle their luggage. "How I wish the role change someday." Jisoo sigh. "You say that again, Jisoo-ah." Momo pat his friend. They then settle themselves beside the girls in the bus. The bus is rather empty today. Just them. They take this opportunity to have a small concert. The driver didnt mind since he also enjoying their performance. They stop at the rest stop to have their lunch. Being a manner kid, they are, they ask the driver to join them for lunch. Then they continue the journey to Seoul. They have their dinner together when they reach Seoul before heading back to their respective house.


so guys. i might write 2 or 3 more chapters before i end this story. hope everything go well.

see you again

Byong!