CH 15.2

what are we?

haa hope nothing bad happen in this chapter


Tzuyu POV

Its been 2 weeks since I talk to Sana. Its hard to restrain myself. But I need to. The day after I beat Chaeyoung, he didnt come to school. Maybe I hit him too hard but he deserve it. But the weird thing is he didnt come for more than a week. I feel a bit guilty but I dont really care. He takes away my girlfriend and hurt his girlfriend. Mina looks bad these days. When the other ask about Chaeyoung, she said she dont know anything. Sana dont really hang with us anymore. Maybe she is mad at me or she is going to Chaeyoung I dont know. The noonas also feel weird since the bright, clumsy Sana is not as bright as before. She being quiet in class. Just talk to them when they ask her. But she didnt say anything about Chaeyoung. Today finally Chaeyoung come to school. Well, like we thought, he looks bad. He looks like struggling when he walks but he doesnt show that he is. He doesnt walk with Mina. Mina arrive first then he arrive. Mina looks shock when she see him. "Chaeyoung-ah!" Jeongyeon hyung runs to him. "What the heck?" He say to the latter. The other also run to him leaving me, Mina and Sana. I can feel that Sana looks at him and want to go to him but she hold herself. "Hi guys. Good morning. Long time no see." Chaeyoung greet us brightly. "Good morning the heck. You doesnt look good." Momo hyung say to him. "Ayyy. Im good. Im good." He pose like a bodybuilder showing he is fine. What a show offHe doesnt look good. I want to say sorry but I dont think I can forgive him until he say sorry to me and Mina. "Hi Tzuyu! Mina! Noona!" he waves to us. The . He still greet like that after what he done. I hold my fist. "Why you didnt come to school last week? You dont even reply our texts." Nayeon noona ask him. "Ahh. Last week I have something to settle. So I wasnt home. Sorry if I worried you guys." he looks down. Something to settle huh? "You worry us too much Son Chaeyoung!" Jihyo noona whine. "I really sorry, noona. I wont do that again." he smile. "Lets move to class now. We gonna be late." Jisoo hyung say. Then we walk into the school. He is freaking walk slowly. I just ignore him and walk to my class. I drag Mina with me. "Mina." I hear he calls for Mina but slow enough that barely no one can hear him. The hyungs and noonas want to help him but he decline them and just walk by himself. "Chaeyoung-ah" I can hear Sana talk to him. "Thats ok, noona. Im fine." he make Sana leave him. What a burdensome. I drag Mina and Dahyun to walk faster leaving him behind. 

Chaeyoung POV

"Mina." I mutter under my breath when I see her being drag away by Tzuyu along with Dahyun. Huh. I dont want burden them. I walk slowly to my class. "Chaeyoung-ah?" "Ouh, Miss Byul. Good morning." "Are you ok? Need some help? Where is your friends?" Guess like I look really bad. My mom even restrain me from going to school today. But its been a week. I cant skip some more. "Yes yes. Im fine. Thats ok. I can walk by myselfthank you. I let them walk first. I can be a burden to them." "Eyy. What is a friend if they dont help you." "Hm. It just some thing happen. So yeah. I make some mistake to them." "You guys should get back. Its hard to see you alone." I just smile to her. I miss them too. We walk together since Miss Byul doesnt want to leave me alone. Everyone look at me when I enter the class. Some of them look mad, some of them look disbelief, some of them look pity. Ah. So Tzuyu takes my seat now. And Dahyun's original seatmate sit at her seat back. So I just walk to the empty table at the end of the class. Mina and Dahyun look at me when I pass their seat so I just smile to them and walk away. Finally Im seating. Its hard to stand straight and walk. I take a deep breath to hold my pain. "Hey you look bad." Dino my new deskmate say. "Yeah. I heard that alot." The class continue after Miss Byul takes our attendance. I struggle thoughout the class. My back doesnt feel good sitting for too long. "You should go to the infimary." Dino say again when I let out another deep breath. "Nahh. Im good. Sorry if I disturb your focus," "Thats fine. I not really listening." He smile. I dont really feel like going to the canteen during recess. It will take a while to go there and the hyungs and noonas will ask me too many question. I lay on my back on my table and Dino's. Ahh. Now I feel better. "You should rest some more." I almost fell down due to the shock. "You almost kill me!" I say to the person who is currently walking to me with a tray of food. "Nope. You almost kill yourself. Here eat this." "I dont want to." I look away. "Do you want me tell the others about you?" "Noonaaa~~~ Its not fairrr." I whine to her. Yes. She is Sana noona. "Now eat this fast. I need to send the tray back." "You shouldnt bring this here in the first place. I can go there if I want to eat." "Stop whining and eat kid." "Ishh. Why are you the noona. I cant even argue to you." "Because you are a good kid." I eat the food she bring. "Didnt they say anything if you are not there?" SIlence. "I dont really hang with them nowadays. They seems to be annoy and angry with me." "Noona.." "But thats fine. You are here now." She smile. "Im sorry noona." "Dont be. Im the one who start this." Her eyes are teary. "Aigoo noona. They being like this because they love us. And so are we. Its not long until we settle this. You should start talking to the noonas. I cant be with you all the time." "Ok. I will talk to the girls. Worry about yourself kid." "I know I know. Im done, noona." I push away the tray with still alot of food. "You dont even finish the food." "Sorry, noona. I cant really eat these days." "You.." "I still eat. Dont worry. I dont starve myself." She nod and walk away with the tray. "Thank you, noona." I say to her as she walk away and wave her hand without looking at me. Since the bell is going to ring soon, I cant lie back on the table. So I just sit silently at my seat, watchiing one by one my classmates get into the class. Then, they come in. I mean, Mina, Tzuyu and Dahyun. I miss you. I look at her eyes but she just go straight and sit at her seat. I sigh and lay my head on my table. I miss you so much Mina. "Hey! Why didnt you go to the canteen?" "Argh!!!!!" Someone hit my back. Hard. Which make me scream in pain. All my classmates look at me. I cant even raise my head. I shut my eyes tightly, straining the pain. "Hey hey. God. Are you ok?" Dino panic. . I push myself to stand and walk away from my class. "Hey!! Where are you going?" I try to walk faster and curse at every steps I take. I end up being in the dance room. There is no one since everyone is in their respective class. I lie on the bench in the locker room. Breathing hardly. I take out my painkiller in my pocket and swallow some. I close my eyes begging for the pain to go away. Little did I know someone is looking at me with her hand at preventing her to talk or shout or whatever she want to.

I dont know how long I have been in the locker room. But now the pain is slowly go away, so I decided to join back the class. I help myself to stand up. Holding anything that I can hold as my support and walk to my class. Knock knock, knock on the door. "Where have you been Chaeyoung? The class almost end." Miss Soojung, our English teacher looks at me. "Im sorry, Miss Soojung. I overslept." "Seriously? Nevermind since you are here, go take your seat." I bow to her again and walk to my seat. I use different way since I dont want to walk beside Mina's table. I restrain myself from using my other classmates' table as my support and try to walk as normal as I can. "Hey. Are you ok?" Dino whisper with nervous face. "Yeah. Yeah. Im good." I just wave my hand. "You dont look fine just now. Did you hurt your back?" He ask again. "Nahhh. Nothing big." "You two! Can you focus in my class. Son Chaeyoung. You just enter the class and now you are talking behind my back?" "Sorry." I and Dino reply to her in union. Thank you, Miss. I dont have to answer his question. But the rest of the classes doesnt go well. I start to sweat heavily. "Chaeyoung. You are sweating." "Yeah. I know. Tell the teacher, Im going home early." I pack my bag and leave the class leaving commotion in my class. Damn. i cant take this anymore. I change my route to the gym since there is no training today. So the boys will not be there today. I walk to the audience seat and quickly lie there. "Arghhh!!!!" I keep rolling to bear the pain. I end up taking another painkiller and pass out. I wake up with my ringtone. Mom? What time it is? . It already 7. "Hi mom." "Where are you honey?" "Im on my way home, mom." I start moving my body and walk out from the gym. "Where did you go?" "I just take some walk. I have been staying in the house for the whole week, if you cant remember mom." "Fine. Come home now. Mina's family is here." Mina? I really up. "Ok mom. I will be there soon." What a day. I sigh and walk back home. 

"Im home." I walk into my house. "Honey. Come and eat." My mom call me from the kitchen. "I will go shower first mom." I dont have the courage to meet Mina yet. I hope my mom dont tell her anything about my pain. "Be fast." Yet I walk slowly to my room. Take my time. Well. I cant really move my body easily so I still need time. I wash up myself and go back to the dining room to join the rest. "Hi Mina, Mr Myoui, Mrs Myoui." I greet them with a smile. "Hi Chaeyoung! I havent see you lately." Mrs Myoui say. "Yeah. I have been busy these days." I take my seat in front of Mina. "Yeah. He has been going to the.." "Mom! Can we start eating now." I cut my Mom before she spoil everything. I can feel Mina is looking at me so I stare at her back. "Come come. Lets eat. Its been a while since we eat together." Thanks dad. I eat slowly. Yeah like I said before. I cant eat properly, my mom know so she just put a little food on my plate. "Are you alright, Mina?" I raise my head and look at my opposite. She startle. "Yeah, yeah. Im fine. I just a little bit tired." Tired huh. But I glad I can hear her voice. I miss that for more than a week. I unconciously smile on my own. "Why are you smiling alone, son?" I shock. "Uh. Nothing. It just feel good since we havent eat together for a while." Smooth Son Chaeyoung. Smooth. "I glad you smile now, honey. Its been a while since I see that dimple." My mom poke my dimple. "Mom." "Why? Is there anything bad happen?" Mr Myoui ask. "Ye.." I stop my mom. "No no." I hold my mom's hand tightly in signal to make her keep shut. Mina looks at me. Why I feel like I keep drowning in her eyes. Hold your grip Chaeyoung. Keep strong. I continue eating my food but yeah its hard to eat this. With Mina infront of me, with my pain and my mom. "Im sorry. Please excuse me. I need to finish my homework." I excuse myself, wash the dish and go to my room. I know someone is following me but I just let it. I let my door open, lie on my bed, and close my eyes.

"Is there anything you want to say?" I ask. "Its me that should ask you." "Well. You already know about it if you pay attention." "Are you will continue being like this Son Chaeyoung?" I take a deep breath and sit on my bed. Patting on my bed. "Can you come here?" She take a seat on my bed. As soon as she sit, I hug her. "Im sorry." I say slowly. "Im so sorry, Mina. Im really sorry." She freeze at first but then she hug me back. "I dont mean to hurt you. But I just dont find the time to explain everything." Her silence meaning I can continue talking. "I cant say anything about Sana noona since I promised her." She loosen her hug and push me away but I dont let her go. Bearing the pain on my back and fight her back. "I swear I have nothing with Sana noona. I dont cheat on you or try to seperate Tzuyu and Sana noona. I love you. And its always you." I tighten my hug. "Honey. Did you take your medicine yet? Ouh. You are with Mina. Im sorry for distubing." My mom quickly walk away. Great mom. Now I have more to explain to her. She stare straight at me. She raise her eyebrow. "Er. Hm. It just a painkiller. For my back. You know. Er." I cant find the right word. Her stare are too deep that I cant resist. "I saw you." Huh? "You saw me?" "I saw you in the locker room." "You saw me?" "I saw you took the medicine." "How. What?" "Oh my god Son Chaeyoung!" She grunt. "I saw you in the locker room, ate your medicine after Dino hit you." Ohhh. "How did you find me?" "I follow you from class." "So, Tzuyu let you follow me?" "No." "So how.." She kiss me. "You ask too much." Im grinning like crazy eventhough she still mad at me. I want to kiss her back but she pull away her head. "I still mad at you." "Aaa~~~~ Whyyyy." I whine. She shock her head disbelief. "Dont do that. You make me cringe." Geez. Why she say the same as Sana noona said? "Sana noona also said like that." I pout. "You did to her too? I cant believe you." She sit further from me and facing away from me. "Geez. She just said I shouldnt do it to you or you might puke on me." "Whatever." Haha. She is cute. I hug her from back. She wingle to get away from my hug but I just laugh and tighten my hug. But. Damn you. Im having a moment right now. Why you need to come now. I pull away my hug and hold my back. "Hey. Are you ok?" She look back at me with worry face. The pain make me stop talking. "Hey. Oh my god. What should I do? Should I call your mom?" She about to leave but I hold her hand. I point at the painkiller on my table. She quickly take the painkiller and hand it to me. I swallow one and lay back. "SInce when it been like this?" She play with my hair. "Its better if you dont remember what happen about two weeks ago." I dont want her to remember but at the same time I dont want to lie to her. "Dont tell me its Tzuyu." I just stare at her not agreeing or denying her words. "Why didnt you tell me or him?" "Well. One. I deserve to be mad by both of you. Second. He is my bestfriend. I dont want him to feel bad." She looks at me disbelief. "You are so stupid." "I know that." "You seriously not telling what happen between you and Sana unnie?" There she goes again. "No. But not now. Can you have faith in me. She is just my sister. And im like her brother. So does to Jihyo noona and Nayeon noona. They are like my sister. It just we have something to do." I hold her hand. I seriously want to take her with me now. But its a no no. And she smile. Finally she smile back at me. "I miss you, MInari." I kiss her hand. "I miss you too, Chaengie." She show her gummy smile. 

No POV

Mina and Chaeyoung already getback together. But Tzuyu and Sana still the same. Tzuyu still ignoring Sana and vice versa. Same goes to Chaeyoung.Tzuyu still not talking to him. Lucky enough, he reluctantly gives back Chaeyoung's seat and sit beside Dahyun like before. However Mina still whimper whenever Chaeyoung being with Sana which makes Chaeyoung to persuade her afterwards. There are a few days left before the ball. Since Mina and Chaeyoung already fine, they are becoming a partner back. If they still not fine, Mina will be Tzuyu's partner and Chaeyoung will be Sana's. But sadly, Tzuyu and Sana still not being a partner. In the end, they decided to go without partner. "Are you sure you are not taking Sana unnie to the ball?" Dahyun ask Tzuyu on their way to the classroom. "Yeah. Im not taking her. She forget about me afterall." Chaeyoung who is walking behind them just sigh and look down. "Why are sighing?" MIna ask. "I feel bad to Sana noona." Now its Mina turn to sigh and walk away from him. "Geez. That girl. How many time should I explain to her." He walk to his class following the other three.


I will stop here for this time. Come on Satzuuu. Sail. Dont drown. Come onnn. Sail Satzu sailllll~~~

See you guys at the ball

Byong!