CH 10

what are we?

I guess its double update today. 


None POV

Chaeyoung is preparing his house since the rest will stay at his house tonight. Ouh. And the girls also. But they say if they feel uncomfortable, they will go to Mina house. (Lets pray that something happen and they stay together. *winkwink*) Chaeyoung's parent gone for outstation. Thats why they choose his house for the sleepover. Mina comes early since Chaeyoung says he neep helps. They go to the supermarket to buy groceries since they say they want to cook instead of calling for delivery. "What else do we need?" Chaeyoung ask Mina while pushing the trolley. "Lets see. We need to buy drink." "So to the drinking section it is. Lets go." Chaeyoung slide with the trolley like a small kid. Mina chuckle at him. "With that height, I look like Im taking my little brother to shop." "Heyy. Dont underestimate my height." Chaeyoung grabs a few bottle of Coke and Sprite. "What do you want?" Chaeyoung ask Mina. "Nah. I will just drink whatever available." "Ouh ok then." He takes a carton of strawberry milk. On the way to the cashier Chaeyoung grab a bottle of ketchup. Mina looks at him. "My house doesnt have ketchup." Chaeyoung say. Mina shows her gummy smile. She hold the ketchup-nim and hug it like a doll. Chaeyoung pays for the stuff. MIna takes the plastic bag but Chaeyoung snatch it away and carry all the plastic. They walk out from the supermarket and go back to Chaeyoung's house. "You should let me bring some." Mina feels guilty. "No. Girls shouldnt carry heavy stuff." "But.." "Mina." Mina cannot argue him. She know she cannot win when he uses him serious tone. As soon as he puts the plastic bag, Mina unpack the plastic and put the stuff to respective place. Chaeyoung wants to help but "Dont you move. You had carried this all the way. Just let me do this." Chaeyoung just sigh and sit at the chair facing Mina. He watch every movement Mina makes. Ding Dong. "Looks like they are here." Mina nod and continue to arrange the stuff while Chaeyoung open the door for them. "Hi!! Come in." Chaeyoung greet. "Where is Mina?" Nayeon ask. "She is at the kitchen. Arranging the groceries for dinner" "You guys look like a newlywed couple" Tzuyu tease. "She just said I look like her little sister." "Aww. Is my little brother here sad?" Jeongyeon jokes. "Nah.. Why should I? She always say that." "We should start cooking now or we gonna have late dinner." JIhyo say. The girls move to the kitchen, joining Mina and start cooking for dinner. The boys go to the leisure room to play video games. Being odd, Chaeyoung is the only guy at the kitchen. "Why dont you join the boys?" Mina ask. "I dont want to see my mom kitchen gets burn." Chaeyoung answer with make him received 5 death glare. "Oh my god. You girls are being serious right now." Chaeyoung laugh. The girls start cooking for 20 minutes now but there is no progress from them. "Oh my gosh. I cant stand this anymore. Jeongyeon hyung!!!" Chaeyoung calls Jeongyeon.  Jeongyeon come to the kitchen just to laugh at the girl. "Girls. I think you can leave it to me and Chaeyoung for now." Jeongyeon say while still laughing. The girls are not budging from their place. Arguing for the ingredients. "I say move over please." Jeongyeon in serious mode. She pull one by one to take a sit at the counter. "Chaeyoung. Lets get started." Chaeyoung give him a spring salute. Now there is progress in the cooking. A lot of progress. Jeongyeon prepare the ingredients like a pro chef while Chaeyoung is fighting with the pan professionally. Snapping his wrist and throw in ingredients which are prepare by Jeongyeon. The girls look at them with mouth open and eyes widen. In just 20 minutes 2 dishes are done. And now they are waiting for the chicken soup to cook well. The girls clap at them and Nayeon claps proudly before backhug Jeongyeon who is stirring the soup. Jisoo, Tzuyu and Momo come out from the leisure room after smelling food. "What did you girls cook..." Momo stop asking when he see the girls are seating while Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are cooking. "You girls are bullying them?" Jisoo jokes. "Noooo. They want to cook. So we let them." Jihyo say. "Dear my friend Jisoo, Momo and Tzuyu. If we let them cook. We might just make a delivery tonight." Jeongyeon laugh. Nayeon who is hugging him, pinch him hard on his waist. "Auchhh!!" "Do you want from us too Jeongyeon?" Sana glare at Jeongyeon. "Mina. Can you prepare the table. The dishes is almost done now." Chaeyoung ask Mina. Mina walk to the drawer to pick up the utensils. "Why do you ask for Mina?" Jihyo smirk. "Well. Its out of habit and she the only one who know where the utensils are." Chaeyoung gives his logic. "No. I know where the utensils are." Tzuyu smirk too. Chaeyoung just shrug his shoulder, get use to the teasing. "Now you are not arguing." Tzuyu continue teasing. "Let him breath, Tzuyu. He helps us a lot" Dahyun shuts him up. "Dahyun. Can you help Mina serve the rice?" Chaeyoung ask again which the latter just walk away from her seat and go to the rice cooker to serve the rice. "Why do you ask for Dahyun?" Momo ask. "She is my friend. My classmate. I cant easily ask the noonas to help." Chaeyoung again his logic. "Isnt Tzuyu your friend and classmate too?" Momo whine. "He is. And I will make him washes the dishes later." Chaeyoung laugh evilly. "Wahh. Son Chaeyoung. You are neomuhaee~~" Tzuyu pout. "Aww. Thats ok Tzuyu. I will help you." Sana hugs and kiss his cheek which make him smile."Ehem. You guys can take you seat now so that we can start eating." Momo cough. The two of them blush and take their seat. This time they sit side by side. The arragement is Dahyun, Momo, Tzuyu, Sana, Mina. On the other side. Jisoo, Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. Mina looks around searching for something. Chaeyoung stand from his seat, going back to the kitchen and come back a bottle of ketchup in his hand. "You forget your ketchup-nim." He put the bottle in front of Mina. Mina's eyes looking at the bottle with love before she pour some ketchup on her plate. "Aww. Soo sweeet Chaeyoungiee" Nayeon say. "I dont know you guys can cook. Its so delicious."  Jihyo exclaim. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung look proud at each other and pat their shoulder. "You dont even cook for your mom." Mina looks at Chaeyoung. "Hello. Myoui Mina. Most of the food you eat here are my work." Chaeyoung say proudly. "No wayyy. Seriously?" "Of course. My mom just know simple dish. Thats why she only make breakfast." They laugh. "Why did you called for Jeongyeon then?" Nayeon ask. "We once cooks together when the boys stayed here. So I know he can cook. So I ask him to help so that we can finish faster." Chaeyoung explain. "Why didnt you bring your cook to me?" Nayeon pout. Jeongyeon laugh and feed her some food. She reject it but he shoves it forcely which make her open . The partner are feeding each other food. Which make Jisoo and Jihyo mad. Mina and Chaeyoung just laugh looking at them. After the meal, Tzuyu gets ready to wash the dishes but Chaeyoung not letting him. "This is my house. And you are my guest. Just get some rest with the other." He say and shove Tzuyu aside. Tzuyu feels guilty for making him doing the dishes alone so he helps him by his side.

Chaeyoung POV

"Lets play some games." Jeongyeon hyung say. "What do you want to play?" Jisoo hyung ask. "True or dare?" "Call." We answer in union. So we sit in circle at the leisure room. We use the empty bottle I find in the kitchen. "The rule is the one who ask is the one who sit opposite of you." Jeongyeon hyung say and he spins the bottle and we wait for the bottle to stop. The first one that is unlucky is Dahyun. "True or dare?" Sana noona the questioner. "Er. True." she answer. "What other name you want to call Momo?" Dahyun seems to be in deep thinking. Momo stare at her like a puppy. "Moguri." Momo sigh. Unhappy with her answer. "Because he looks like a racoon which I find it is cute." Dahyun try to make him satisfy with the name. He looks at her again. Smile and kiss her forehead. I feel sick suddenly. I should be used with this since we meet everyday. Dahyun spins the bottle and we wait for it to stop. At Jeongyeon hyung. I smirk. "My hyung. My lovely hyung. True or dare?" "You are scaring me. Er Dare." He say confidently. I laugh before saying his dare. "Says 5 good things about Nayeon noona, piggyback her and squat 5 times." I wink at Nayeon noona who is giving me flying kiss. "Son Chaeyoung. Urgh. Her eyes is pretty. Her bunny teeth is cute. Her feet are big. Ouch. Im just kidding. Stop hitting me. She is cute. Stop hitting me will you. She loves me. And the last one is she is always my number one." We awe at him and Nayeon noona beside him is blushing hard. Jeongyeon takes her to his back and squating 10 times. "Wow hyung. You are so manly." I . He then hit my head. I just laugh. The next turn is Sana noona. She choose dare and the dare from Jihyo noona is for her to do y dance. Tzuyu froze at his seat when Sana noona dance around him. Jihyo noona stops her after 10 secs which I think for Tzuyu its a lifetime. I tap his friend. "Earth to Yoda. Earth to Yoda." He finally comes to his sense but his face is red enough like Mina's ketchup. And next is Jisoo hyung who also choose dare. Unlucky for him. His dare is to confess to Eunji. But to our shock, he confidently take out his phone and call that girl. "Hi Eunji. I want to say I love you and can you be my girlfriend?" He stop talking. Then he smile. "Can you say again?" he put the loudspeaker. "I said I love you too. And yes" "Thank you. I will call you later." He still control himself. He hang up his phone. "WOHHOOOO!!! THANK YOU GUYSSS!!!!!" He scream happily. "Oppa. You will wake the neighbour." Jihyo noona.roll her eyes. Jisoo hyung still smiling widely and he seems to out of place not focusing on the game. The next one is me. Jeongyeon hyung is the questioner. I regret that I made him do his dare just now. "So my lovely little brother. True or dare." This time he smirk at me. "True." I say confidently. "Finally girls and boys. We get to know the truth. So Son Chaeyoung." I gulp. "Do you love Mina?" I froze. My heartbeats beat faster. All eyes on me. Waiting for my answer. I swear I dont have courage to look at Mina that time. I can feel that Mina is looking at me. How can I say the truth. Damn this game. I turn my head and look at Mina. I should just say the truth. Game or no game. Now or never. I shut her ears and turn her head away "Yes. And please dont tell her." I say slowly. I said it. i said it. They shock and smile at my answer. Mina look at me frowning since she didnt hear my answer. The rest seems to understand my gesture just nod and maybe they are giving me naughty smile. I donno. I quickly spin the bottle again. Ring! Ring! My phone rings. Dad? I excuse myself before answering the call outside the room. "Dad?" I answer. "Is this Son Chaeyoung?" different voice from the other line. "Yes?" The caller then explain to me. I gasp. Froze at my place. Suddenly the door behind me open. "Chaeyoung? Is everything ok?" Mina ask. I still shock. I shut my eyes and take a deep breath. "Hey. Are you ok?" She ask again. "I need to step out for a while. Take care of them while Im gone." I leave her hanging. I take my sweater, wear a cap and take my wallet. "Where are you going?" Mina stops me at the front door. "I need to meet someone for a while. its urgent" She seems to doubting my excuse but she gives the way. I quickly run out from my house and find a taxi. "To the hospital please." I say to the driver. Please nothing happen to them. Oh God. Please save them. I pray hard along the way.

Hospital

I pay for the fares and quickly run to the emergency centre. "Im Son Seunghoon and Son Gain's son. Where are they?" I ask the nurse at the counter urgely. She says that they are at the surgery room and lead me there. I look at the surgery room door helplessly. "Mom. Dad. Im here. Please wake up." I cry. My phone keeps ringing but I just ignore it. I rub my face. Wandering back and forth at the waiting site. It already 2 hours since I wait. I decided to call Jeongyeon hyung. "Chaeyoung-ah. Where are you?" he ask angrily. "Hyung." I dont even have energy to talk. "Hey what wrong? Is there anything happen?" He ask with worry voice. "Are you with them now? Can you be alone right now?" "Ok. Im in your room now. The rest are still at the leisure room." "Im at hospital right now." "What? Hospital?" "Hyung. Can you not scream. They will hear you." "Sorry. So. What are doing there?" "My parents accident. They are in surgery room right now. I dont know how long they will be in there. Hyung. Im scare." I cry again. "Hey Chaeyoung. We will go there." "No no. Dont tell them. Especially Mina. I dont want her to worry. She will know soon from her parents." "Ok then. But I will go to you. No excuse. I will be there. I will tell them you need help." "Thanks hyung." I hang up the phone. I look again at the door. Can you come faster? 

Jeongyeon POV

I walk down to leisure room after the phone call. I keep my pokerface when I enter into the room. "What is it? Is something happen to him?" Mina ask me as soon as she see me. I smile. "Dont worry. Nothing happen. He went to buy something but he didnt have enough money. So he ask me to come to him. And he also remind me to remind you guys not wait for him. He might be late." the other nod but Mina still staring at me. "Dont worry Mina. He will back soon." I assure her. I take my cap and wallet. Before I leave the house, I kiss Nayeon cheek. After that I take a taxi to the hospital. I rush to the surgery room when I reach the hospital. I can see that small guy sitting helplessly at the chair. "Chaeyoung-ah" I call for him. He raise his head. "Hyung." He cry. I quickly walk at him and hug him. "Dont cry. Everything gonna be fine. They will be fine." I try to sooth him. He can be a fierce tiger but at this time he just a little cub. "Im scared hyung." "Dont be. There is nothing to be scared of. They will be just fine. They should. For you." He still sobbing. Then the door open. We quickly stand up and go to the doctor. "Everything is fine. They are strong. We will move them to the ICU and keep checking on them. But we need an adult to fill the hospitalized form. So tomorrow come back with someone ok. Dont worry son. They will wake up as soon as possible." The doctor say to us. We bow to the doctors and nurse that come out from the room. "Mom. Dad." Chaeyoung call when the nurse bring out his parents from the surgery room. We help the nurse to push the bed to the ICU. The nurse say that we cant stay there tonight since the room for now is restricted for visitor. Chaeyoung hold his parents hand before leaving them. "I will back tommorrow, Mom, Dad." We walk outside the hospital and sit at the bench. "Do you have any family that you can call?" "No. My parents is the only child. And my grandparents already pass away." "So who should we ask? Should I ask my mom?" "No no. I think I should ask for Mr and Mrs Myoui." I nod. He seems like losing a lot of energy. His head fell on my shoulder and snore. He can sleep anywhere. I take him on my back and talk a taxi back to his house. I open his house door. The house already dark. Its 3 a.m. I shock when I see Mina at the living room still awake while Nayeon sleep on her laps. Probably waits for me. Mina want to stand up but cant because of Nayeon. I gesture to wait a minute. I put Chaeyoung on his bed and pull the blanket for him. I walk back to the living room, carry the sleeping Nayeon to the guest room where the girls are sleeping. "What happen?" Mina ask me when I go out from the guest room. I dont say anything. "I know you know something. And there is something wrong with Chaeyoung." she keeps pushing me to talk. I sigh. "Im sorry but already promise Chaeyoung not to tell anything about this." "So there is something happen." "You will know soon. He will not keep this himself. He just told me because Im his hyung." "But Im his bestfriend." "Well Mina. You are more than his bestfriend." She froze. "What do you mean?" "He said yes at the game before." she gasp. "i-i- he-he" "So Mina. He will tell you soon. He just dont want you to worry much about him." she looks down. "Now Mina. You should go to sleep. I will accompany him tonight." "Its ok. I will accompany him. You should have some rest." I scratch my nape. Should I or should I not. Whatever. "But promise me you wont ask him anything when he wakes up," she nod and leave to Chaeyoung's room. And me. I go to the leisure room where the boys sleep. I lie on the sofa and fall asleep.

"Jeongyeon-ah!" Who the heck that disturbing my sleep. I open my eyes. The rest are in the room with anxious face. "Chaeyoung is gone." Mina say. I sigh. He should wait for me. I am about to explain when someone enter the room. "Mom? Dad?" Mina shock. I look down. This kid.


I dont what to say. but enjoy your day,

see you again,

Byong!