CH 1

what are we?

Chaeyoung POV

Hi. I am Chaeyoung. Second year student at Soshi High School (mind me, i just make that up). Today will be my first day at that school since I had transferred from ReVel High School. (this one too). My father was transferred to this region, so basically our family moved together. I were sad tho since I need to leave my friends there. I am quiet shy. Maybe. I cant really start a conversation with stranger. And that worried my super clingy and overprotective mom.

"Chaeyoung-ah. OMG. I am worried since you gonna start your schooling today. Will you be fine, honey?"

"Mom.... I grown up now. Dont worry much."

"But..."

"Im gonna be late mom. See you later" i quickly escape from my mom before she start her super duper long whiny.

Thanks god that I had tour around my neighbourhood so Im not lost on my way to school and luckily my school is only 10 mins walking so I dont have to waste my time and money for a bus. I was stunned for the first time I saw that school. It is magnificient. Their structure just so wow. And today. Again. I am lovestruck with my school. I had stand for donno how long staring at my school until someone bump into me. 

"Shh.." i almost cursed then i saw that the latter books were scattered.

Me then, being a gentleman, help the latter to pick up her books. 

"Sorry I didnt look on my way. And thanks" she said and walked away.

I just shrug and started walking to the teachers' room since I need to report for my transferred. But then, I dont know the way. So I called that girl.

"Hey, hey! You! Red hair!" well yeah. I dont know her name. Lucky enough she responded to my calling.

"Er. Yes? Why? Did I hurt you just now?" she asked nervously thought that she hurt me.

"No no. Hm. Im new here. Can you show me the way to the teachers's room?" mom would never believe me that im actually talk to someone *smirk*

"Ouh ouh. Sure. Just follow me" she smiled to me and lead the way.

At the teachers' room

That girl already left for her class leaving me here. 

"Son Chaeyoung, right? The new transfer student?" a women approach me. Maybe she is my homeroom teacher.

"Good morning. Yes. I am Son Chaeyoung" I replied.

"OMG so handsome (i drop my head, shy). Come. Let me take you to your homeroom teacher" she said. So she is not my homeroom teacher.

"Yah. Byul-ah. This is your new student" she said to my suppose to be homeroom teacher.

"Good morning. My name is Son Chaeyoung" again I introduced myself.

"Ouh good morning, Chaeyoung. My name is Moon Byul. Called me Miss Byul. So its time for rolecall. Lets move to our class" with that she lead me to our classroom.

Classroom

Miss Byul asked to wait outside while she check for her class attendance. For 5 mins of waiting, I heard laughing and jokes from the class. So her students really like her. Then i heard my name being called. I take my breath, slowly open the door and get into the class. All eyes now are on me. Being shy, I didnt look back at them and keep my head low.

"So Chaeyoung. Introduce yourself" Miss Byul said.

"Er. Hm. Good morning. My name is Son Chaeyoung. Please take care of me." for the third time of the day.

"What is your height Chaeyoung-ah?" damn. I know im not that tall. My height just same like average girl. Miss Byul wants to intercept when

"Im 163cm. And I think I have stop growing." I said without looking at the other. Then I heard something like "he's cute" "seriously?!!" "how can a boy be that short?" and more. 

"Ok thats it. Chaeyoung. You can sit beside Mina since that the only seat left. And students. Dont bully him ok. You wont get my love if I know you guys disturd him. Then. Till we meet again. Bye guys." she wink and left the class and the students grunt when the heard Miss Byul said like that. I like her. Then I take my place beside Mina which Miss Byul pointed before.

"Ouh its you. I havent said thank you yet. Thank you for helping me this morning!" I said when I realise that the girl is the one who help me. She just nodded and looked away. Maybe she shy. "She wont say anything to you just for your information. She wont talk unless it is necessary. Btw Im Dahyun" I startled when I heard her voice from behind. Then I turn back to look at 'Dahyun' and smile friendly. Looks like I already make a friend. "Chaeyoung" I said. Our introduction interupt when the teacher come and start the class.

Finally it recess time. All my classmates left for canteen leaving me dumbfound. I dont even know where the canteen is. Im so done. Should I just go and follow the crowd. Noticing my changes of expression. "You can follow me to the canteen if you want to" Mina to the rescue make me suprised.

"I thought you wouldnt ask" with that I follow her to the canteen. On the way to canteen, she explained the school structure. The gym, field, office room, toilet, library and more. I glad enough that she talk to me and show me the direction. After a long queue to get lunch, I search for a seat and I spot one infront Mina and I realised she is sitting alone. Automatically I take my steps toward her and sit infront of her. She look up for a second and continue eating. I actually feel like most of the students are looking at me or maybe I just imagine it. I shook my head and start eating my lunch.

The school end and Im only made friend with that eagle head girl and super quiet girl. Im thinking of joining the basketball club. But I donno where to find them. And Dahyun and Mina already left so I dont know who to ask. In the end I just walk home.


a/n: so how is it? is it ok? drop comment if you think i need to improve something. i open for your opinion.

with that. byong!