02 | an

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He stood on my foot and made me sprain it!" Hoseok accused as he pointed at the member isolated in the middle of the room. 

"Yeon Ji Hoon!" the choreographer exclaimed, glaring daggers at him. "You are meant to debut in a few months, we can't afford injuries this close to debut!"

"I-I'm sorry," he stuttered, keeping his head low. 

Why was it that he was so shy around them?

"Sorry's not gonna heal this now is it?" Jimin asked, placing his hands on his hips. 

"I-"

"Okay Hoseok you stay sitting here for a bit, Namjoon go and get him some ice. Everyone else back in position, we can't waste time."

They all obeyed and went to their respective places, but not before giving a death glare at Ji Hoon who sighed and walked over to his own place as well.

The music played again and they all danced perfectly except for one member. Ji Hoon kept looking to the floor instead of focusing on the dance and ended up making the most mistakes. 

"CUT. CUT. CUT!" the choreographer yelled and everyone stopped what they were doing, throwing a smug grin over at Ji Hoon.

"I'm sorry," Ji Hoon bowed, continuously bending his back 90 degrees as if he had committed a serious crime. 

"Stop saying sorry and do something about it! You were dancing perfectly fine until a few minutes ago!"

The choreographer's eyes widened and he nodded, realising what was wrong. "Hoseok can I ask you to just walk over to the dressi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter