12 | in

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, slow poke!" Jimin giggled Ji Hoon looked up at him through the window. 

"Coming," he muttered and walked through the door. 

So many things had happened over the past few days and it just left him with a whole in his heart. How was he meant to spend the rest his his life living his dream when the people he's doing it with all hate him?

How was that even fair?

"By the way, have you seen Kookie?" Taehyung asked Ji Hoon as he walked in, putting the head phones around his neck.

"No, he wasn't at home," Ji Hoon replied, looking through the music sheets on the stand.

"Let's do this!" Jimin exclaimed from the sound director's booth and Taehyung gave him the thumbs up.

"Which song are we si-" before he was even able to finish his sentence, a familiar tune played and Taehyung started singing. 

Ji Hoon's eyes widened as he recognised the music and he wasn't able to say anything until the whole 2 minutes was over, Taehyung being too immersed in it that he didn't even realise.

"Is that... my song?" Ji Hoon asked, completely dumbfounded.

"What do you mean your song? Kookie wrote this," Taehyung blinked at him, confused.

"No... I wrote it."

"Are you seriously trying to take credit for something that our maknae did?"

"N-No, it was actually written by me-"

"See!" Taehyung exclaimed, raising his arms in frustration, "I thought you had changed! I thought this," he pointed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter