15 | thought

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook stared at him for a while, before it finally kicked in.

He immediately bent down and pressed his ear against Ji Hoon's mouth.

Not breathing.

He rolled up Ji Hoon's sleeves and placed his two fingers at his wrist.

Not beating.

He then pressed his two fingers to Ji Hoon's neck.

Nothing.

Once more, ripping apart Ji Hoon's shirt and placing his hand against his heart.

Not a sound.

Jungkook's breathing hitched and he felt his fingers start to tremble as he reached for the phone. 

He pressed the speed dial, not sure which one, he just wanted to talk to somebody.

"Kookie!" Seokjin's cheery voice sounded.

"H-Hyung," Jungkook started to say. 

"What is it?" Seokjin's voice was now filled with concern.

"Hyung!" Jungkook wailed, falling to the floor, tears not being able to stop.

"Jungkook-ah!" Seokjin yelled in an equally loud tone, "What's wrong? Where are you?"

"Ji Hoonnie... he's..."

"He's what? Jungkook where are you?"

"I think... Hyung I think I killed Ji Hoon."

--

Seokjin called the ambulance, and they all headed to Jungkook, to make sure they could do whatever they could to make him feel better.

"I-I killed him," Jungkook hiccuped, rubbing his hands against his arm where he clutched the towel that the boys had given to him tighter against himself.

"No, you didn't, okay?" Yoongi said, hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter