14 | I'd

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without waiting any longer, Ji Hoon turned the knob and burst inside, finding Jungkook and - he didn't care who else was inside actually.

He walked right up to him and grabbed him by the collar, pushing him up against the wall.

"Woah! WOAH!" Jungkook's only response was muttering profanities in disbelief. "What are you doing!"

"How dare you," Ji Hoon snarled, "How DARE you take my song and pretend it's yours!"

"When did I-"

"Don't pretend like you're all innocent," Ji Hoon replied, never fluctuating away from his demeanor.

"I honestly don't kno- Oh," Jungkook's face fell as he realised what he was talking about.

Ji Hoon was suddenly pushed back and he turned to see Taehyung holding the two - Jungkook and Ji Hoon - apart from each other. 

"You two... calm down," Taehyung said and Jungkook bent under Taehyung's hand, running out of the room as fast as he could. Ji Hoon's surprised eyes followed him as he ripped Taehyung's hand away from him and followed Jungkook, into the company's bathroom, and locking the door behind him.

"Ji Hoon.... please... I'm sorry... I didn't realise how much it meant to you."

"Oh right, because it's totally okay to steal somebody else's work when it doesn't mean anything to them?"

"I never said-"

Before Jungkook finished hi sentence, Ji Hoon charged forward, throwing his hard fist against his jaw, making him swing to the left, blood immediately spilling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter