epilogue

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Time: 24th October 2016

The boys had just got back from a music show, where they met their other idol friends, and talked to them in between performances and at the end as well. They had won first place, yet again, and were obviously very happy with that achievement.

When they got home, the eldest hyung and the maknae both went into each shower, while the rest of the members nagged at them, asking them to hurry up so their turn would come. Finally, after they had all showered and changed, Namjoon called them to a meeting, and so, they all reluctantly dragged their tired selves to the living room instead of sleeping as soon as they could.

"Make this quick," Yoongi snapped, no one liked him when he was tired.

"I just wanted to say, that I'm so happy with where we are right now," Namjoon told them, "We've won first place every single time since we started promoting, and we are so loved now, have you guys realised that?"

"Of course," Hoseok said, "How can we even forget that?"

"Do you realise what day today is, though?"

"What day is it today?" Jimin asked, tiredly, trying not to fall asleep in his spot on Taehyung's lap.

"It's Ji Hoon's death anniversary."

All the boys froze, immediately whipping their heads to Namjoon.

"What? No it's not!"

"Well, yeah, it is," he looked at his watch, "The say started an hour ago."

"Right," Hoseok slowly nodded and turned to Jungkook who was sitting next to him, only to see his stale face.

"Don't you think our boy would be so happy to see us like this?"

"Do you think he would?"

"Well, we did do this for him, if he hadn't had that much of an impact on our lives, do you think we would be here today?"

They boys sighed and shook their heads.

"If he didn't give us that motivation to do well and make him proud, do you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter