08 | will

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hoon was dragged by his heels a few days later. Somehow his manager found out that he was crashing in the local sauna and he insisted that Ji Hoon give the idol life another go. Ji Hoon kept protesting but his manager's argument was stronger, and besides, Ji Hoon knew nothing besides singing and dancing, how else was he going to make a living?

When he entered the dorm, everyone's eyes were on him, and – as usual – they stared him down with anger, disappointment, fury. And Ji Hoon could do nothing but stare blankly at him.

Sure they didn't want him to be there, but neither did he. And he wasn't going to make them think otherwise.

"Ji Hoon just wanted to take a breather," the manager explained.

"For five days?" Taehyung muttered under his breath and it just made Ji Hoon feel worse.

Geez you either want me here or you don't.

"So he's back, and you guys need to practice extremely hard, especially because your debut is in two months."

Ji Hoon's eyes widened.

"Two months?!"

"Yeah, while you were out MIA, they decided on the date," Yoongi told him, not particularly in the nicest way possible, but what else could you expect, it was Yoongi.

"Will we be ready?" Ji Hoon asked, without himself knowing, "Will we be ready in two months?"

"Let's hope so," was all their manager said before he started for the door, "Jungkook and Jimin, please take Ji Hoon to the studio and practice the new moves in N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter