09 | I

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they arrived at the practice room, Ji Hoon was surprised with all the new choreography they had learnt without him. But all the same, he tried to pick it up while Jungkook asked (they didn't find any strength in themselves to teach the boy, so they made him learn by just watching them dance). When they had played the dance over and over again, they sat down, Jungkook and Jimin next to each other with their back leaning against the wall mirror while Ji Hoon stayed standing – he didn't feel welcomed to even sit on the floor with them.

"Do you wanna practice our vocals?" Jimin suggest, looking at Jungkook and then at Jungkook, and then at Ji Hoon.

Ji Hoon widened his eyes. Was he actually asking him for his opinion?

"Yeah sure," Jungkook said and Jimin looked to Ji Hoon with his eyebrows raised.

"Uh... Yeah... sure that's a good idea," Ji Hoon said softly, not knowing if Jimin really wanted to know what he thought.

Maybe it was because they were exhausted, or maybe they realised something over the period of time that Ji Hoon wasn't here. Because the fact that they were being so nice felt so surreal to Ji Hoon, it all felt like if he said the slightest thing, if he did so much as pinch his cheeks, he would wake up and it would all have been just a dream.

For the next two hours, until the sun set and the moon was dim against the night sky, they sat there singing various BigBang and Zion T songs.

During the silence bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter