11 | but

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it wrong to actually have liked it?"

Ji Hoon's legs finally gave way and he crumbled to the floor.

Upon the noise heard, the door suddenly flung open, revealing a distraught Yeon Ji Hoon on the floor.

Yoongi's eyes widened as the realisation of what had just happened to him hit him slowly.

"Ji Hoon-ah?" he said his voice so softly and quietly that it seemed like it contained great amounts of raw emotion and guilt, it made Ji Hoon flinch.

Yoongi reached to touch him but he jerked his hand back.

"Don't touch me," he said sternly and stood up, trying not to show the fact that his legs felt like jelly.

Inside the room was just Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin so he figured that the others must be in the studio.

He started for the door, still pretending to be strong, and ripped his BigHit key card off the table. Without even saying goodbye, he flung the door open and left.

He stormed his way all to the studio (at the rate he was walking – speed walking – he got there in less than ten minutes) and he punched in his code, swiping his card in one movement.

It didn't take him that long to stalk up to the Bangtan room and open the door, to find Jimin and Taehyung look up at him, like a deer caught in headlights.

Ji Hoon raised an eyebrow as he peered at what they were looking at on the computer screen behind them but they were doing a good job of hiding it.

"Hey there, champ," Taehyung sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter