05 | will

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally he heard the doors to the showers unlock, meaning that he could finally take one, and he would have if it wasn't for the loud knock at the door.

Their manager's voice soon boomed through the house, telling them that they have to get ready for practice. 

Ji Hoon rolled his eyes and heaved himself off of the bed, throwing on a pair of denim ripped jeans, Timberlands and, without bothering to pull on a shirt, wore a hoodie over.

He opened the door to see six boys walking past, some of them sending glares at him and some just ignored him completely.

He sighed and closed the door behind him, following them to sit in their van. He was now basically allocated the front passenger seat as none of the members would ever willingly sit next to him.

Even though there was an extra seat at the back, the manager didn't force Ji Hoon to sit there; he knew what was going on between them - not so much as to say that he let it pass - but he didn't want to encourage the violence.

They picked up Hoseok from the hospital on the way to practice. Although he had been told not to do excessive training on that leg, that wasn't going to stop him. He had been in the brutal injury part of dancing time and time again and he would never listen to the doctors. 

When they got to the practice room, Hoseok started stretching his body in front of the mirror while everyone followed his stretches - everyone but Ji Hoon. Ji Hoon watched Hoseok with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter