21 | it's

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Our debut showcase," their manager clapped his hands, "It's finally here!"

The boys smiled weakly and nodded, silently congratulating themselves. 

"We'll be holding a press conference before it, here are the things I want you to talk about," he handed Namjoon the papers.

"And whatever you do, avoid the topic of Bangtan being an eight member group, and the whole commotion about Ji Hoon, okay? That is forbidden," he drew a line with his hands. 

They exchanged glances with each other.

"Got it?" the manager asked and nobody replied.

"I said, got it?!"

"Yes!" they chanted in unison and bowed, "Got it!"

--

Namjoon tossed the papers to the floor and lay on the couch, Seokjin following short after and sitting on Namjoon's lap, Taehyung on the arm rest and the others sprawled across the floor.

"Does anyone else feel..."

"Nervous?"

"Scared?"

"Anxious?"

They sighed, "It's not only me then."

"What are we going to do?" Jungkook asked, looking to the oldest hyung for answers, "How are we going to overcome our worries?"

"Kookie..." Seokjin whispered, not knowing what to say. "Kookie, I'm sorry."

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, "You always had the answers," he whispered, "You always had the answers."

"Lets..." Yoongi interrupted his monologue, "Just say what comes to our mind."

They all looked to him with confused expressions, "Let's just be natural and answer their questions with 1

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter