18 | say

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They worked day in and day out. They didn't care about the disgusting state that each other was in, they just wanted to get everything done. 

They had a few days left before their debut and they had to practice thei new dances. 

Everytime they dance in a different formation, their thoughts would reel themselves back to the one man who induced all this change.

But they shook it off. 

Because they were doing this for him.

And they had to do it well.

"Our debut is in a few days," Namjoon panted as he took a seat next to Seokjin on the practice room floor.

"It is," Yoongi nodded, looking to the floor, "Our debut as the eight-seven members of Bangtan."

When he said that, everybody shot their eyes to him and he shut his own, knowing he had made an immense mistake.

"Uhm let's start from the top."

The boys started to move but Jimin stood there, frozen.

"Jimin-ah..."

"Hyung... I can't just forget him like that. How are you guys even coping with this? I don't care how long it's been! It feels like it happened yesterday!" he wailed and crumbled to the floor. "How are you guys okay..." his voice was just so broken the members didn't know how to reply.

"We're not," Taehyung whispered, crawling beside Jimin and hugging his waist, "We're not okay with any of this."

"Yeah, okay, let's face it. We never liked the guy but he was a part of us," Namjoon started to say and this stirr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter