03 | be

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's just gone to the dressing room because he got hurt," Seokjin rolled his eyes and told the producer. 

"Getting hurt is different to someone hurting him," Namjoon scoffed and Ji Hoon immediately looked to the floor. 

Thanks for making me feel worse.

"Okay show me what we have so far!" Bang PD said, clasping his hands together and walking over to sit in a chair. 

It was as if getting injured was normal.

And to them, it was. 

The boys exchanged nervous glances and got into position when the song started.

Everyone danced impeccably, but at the end pose, when everyone was in a straight line, Ji Hoon accidentally stepped a bit to the left and ended up in Seokjin's spot which meant everyone had to move to the left and Namjoon on the far side was squished up to the wall.

"So you guys aren't even ready?!" the producer boomed, clearly irritated. "We've spent so much time on this! I've invested too much money on this song alone!"

"President, we had it, it's just-"

"You had it? That's not what it looked like to me!"

That was the day everything changed for the eight of them.

They were on the company's bad side. 

A place they had never been to before.

"It's all your fault!" Jungkook yelled, pushing Ji Hoon hard against the wall. 

The boys were back at their dorm, it was almost 2 in the morning. They had been practicing and were finally rewarded a few hours sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter