19 | to

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But we've been over this," Seokjin whispered as he continued. "We have one motive, and one motive only," he sniffed, hiccuping with his hand over his mouth.

Yoongi understood where this was going and helped him out, "And that is him. We are going to make the boy proud. Proud to say he knew us. Proud to say he lived with us. Proud to say that we were brothers. We are going to make him proud so that when we meet him again, we don't have to with our heads held low, and we can love him again without regret."

"Without regret,"Jungkook whispered and Taehyung squeezed his shoulder reassuringly.

"Without regret."

--

"The day is finally here," Namjoon exclaimed, walking in on the boys as they changed into their clothes. 

They looked over themselves in the mirror, sighing.

"Yah!" Namjoon chirped, and they all shot their heads his way. "Guys! What is this?!" he strode in front of them, hand slapping each of their cheeks. "We have a show to do. We have people to impress! We can't afford to be sulking! Yeah! You're right, Ji Hoon would have been here as well, but he isn't! There really isn't anything we can do about it other than dance, sing and rap our hearts out for him. Because he isn't sharing the stage with us, we need to make it so big that he would feel included all the way from up there. So please, just smile. Smile and remember who we're actually doing this for, okay?"

Although he was preaching, he knew that it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter