04 | not

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although Ji Hoon tried to hide it, the boys saw right through him. The nerves were kicking in and Ji Hoon felt like he was going to tremble to the ground. The current situation felt so surreal to him right now. 

He left home three years ago with a huge smile on his face, promising his parents that he would go out there and make them proud. With happy tears in their eyes, they pat him on the back and nodded, indicating that they trusted him and that they knew he was going to do well. 

He got accepted as a trainee in BigHit and he thought it was the happiest day of his life. But never did he think that he would be treated like this. He would rather be at home wallowing in failure than being here, pushed up against a wall with 6 pairs of hateful eyes directed at him. 

Ji Hoon began to fear what they were going to do next. They said they had had enough and left him alone, each going into their own bedroom and changing for bed, but he stayed there. Without realising it, Ji Hoon became terribly conscious of everything he did and said. 

What did he think was going to happen? The boys were going to take a photo of him as he slept and upload it online, saying that he was an irresponsible trainee or something?

Well, anything was possible, wasn't it?

In the dorm that they lived in, they had two showers so every member took turns bathing, and here and there the members would often share the water. They had been used to this ever since th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter