13 | fit

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooner or later, someone joined Ji Hoon in the studio, and it was Namjoon. 

"Ji Hoon-ah," his voice was soothing, relaxing, as if he was trying to calm the storm in Ji Hoon's head.

"If you're lying about the song, it's never too late to apologize now, we will always forgive you."

Ji Hoon dropped his hands and looked up at Namjoon, glaring in his direction.

Not you too.

"Please, don't just expect them to come running back if you're going to be so stubborn about it."

Ji Hoon continued to stay silent, knowing that if he opened his mouth, he was going to bring hell with his words.

"You made Taehyung really upset, and Jungkook is going to be upset as well, when he hears-"

"That's it!" Ji Hoon exclaimed, standing up. "Where is that ?!"

Namjoon's eyes widened, rushing to pull Ji Hoon back before he opened the door to leave.

"Ji Hoon-"

"No!" he interrupted him, "I'm not going to stand down this time. That was MY song! I DON'T care if you're going to walk over my dancing abilities, my singing abilities, or even my rap, but you CANNOT do the same thing over something I have worked on my entire life. You hear that?! That SONG is my entire LIFE! I've been working on it since I was 6, ever since being an idol became my dream! I am NOT going to let you come along and just take away my LIFE like that."

Namjoon was left speechless, his mouth hanging open, while Ji Hoon flung the studio d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter