17 | that

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part of the whole 'Bangtan without Ji Hoon' meant that they had to basically start from the beginning with their dances. 

To say that they hated it was an understatement. And it wasn't because they no longer had anybody to nag at for making mistakes. Honestly, they would rather him there to make mistakes than not be there at all.

"You guys need to toughen up!" one of their manager had told them while they were wallowing in self pity on their couch. 

He was a new one, hired because they couldn't 'get their together' after Ji Hoon had gone. 

"You need to forget him because he's no longer here to ruin your performances, but you are still letting him do exactly that!"

The members looked upon him with cold glares, wondering how a man could be so heartless... and then they remembered.

That one could descibe their actions toward Ji Hoon as exactly that.

Heratless.

Rude.

Uncaring.

Inhumane.

The boys shook their heads and looked at their reflection in the wall mirror. 

They exhanged glances, determined expressions painted over everybody's faces.

And there and then, they decided. They were going to debut. They were going to be the best idols out there, give all their fans hope, happiness and love. 

They were going to give their fans everything they couldn't give Ji Hoon. 

All for Ji Hoon.

--

That night they sat in a circle on their kichen floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter