06 | I

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That dance practice was the most dreadful one that the members had ever experienced. Hoseok was made to dance but that made Ji Hoon all the more anxious. One misstep and who knows what would have happened to him. 

When they were done, they got to go home and rest. It was finally time for Ji Hoon to take a shower so he folded his towel and opened the shower door, but before he got to close it, somebody pushed their hand in and stopped him from doing so.

"Hyung?" Ji Hoon was surprised.

"I'm going to take a shower," Yoongi huffed and placed his own towel on the drying rack.

"But hyung I-"

"I," Yoongi interrupted him, "am going to take a shower."

Ji Hoon sighed and nodded, dropping his head to the floor and trudged out of the bathroom.

Now he didn't even have the right to shower?

Taehyung and Jimin were playing on the Xbox in the living room when Ji Hoon walked in.

"Yah, Hoon-ah," Jimin called and Ji Hoon immediately jerked his head up at the mention of his name. He didn't even remember the last time he was called by his name - let alone a nickname - by one of the members.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Get me my water bottle," Jimin said, his own eyes concentrated on the TV screen.

Ji Hoon nodded vigorously and started rushing to the kitchen bench but accidentally tripped over a wire, and before he knew it, the TV was out.

"YAH!" Taehyung yelled, almost at the top of his voice.

"O-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter