16 | I

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two weeks, but it felt like years since Ji Hoon died. 

The boys mourned for hours on end. 

But not only because they lost somebody whom they spent so much time with, no, it was because of themselves. They mourned for their own behaviour toward him. They had next to zero good memories with the guy, and it saddened them.

They wanted him back. They wanted to say sorry. They wanted to say thank you. They wanted to hug him and let him cry on their shoulder.

But it was too late.

And they couldn't accept it.

They couldn't accept the fact that he was gone and he was never coming back. 

And it was all their fault. 

The company never released information about Ji Hoon's death. His parents came to Seoul for his funeral but the boys never met them.

Why?

Because they didn't attend the funeral.

Not even one out of the seven members had the heart to go to it, and meet his parents. 

From what they had heard, they were the sweetest, most kind hearted people on earth. 

And to look into their eyes and say that their son was their best friend, their brother, and that they missed him? They believed that they would be punished by the heavens for saying something like that.

And perhaps they were thinking that Ji Hoon was an unknown member anyway, it would make no difference if the public knew about him or not, especially now that he's not even there anymore.

As the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter