07 | promise

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know what else to say except I'm sorry," Ji Hoon muttered under his breath, trying with all his might not to yell. 

"Ahh!" Taehyung sighed, running a hand over his face, "I give up! Honestly, I don't even know how I'm going to cope anymore with this kid."

Ji Hoon felt so trapped in that suffocating house. All he heard was insults, discrimination against him and what had he done so wrong?

He just wanted to make something of himself, just like everybody else, but why was he wrong? Why was he evil?
 

Taehyung stormed out of the room and Jimin hesitated before following him, passing Ji Hoon is controller. "Put that back, would you?"

"No," Ji Hoon huffed. 
 

Jimin immediately raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"What?"
 

"I said no," Ji Hoon repeated himself, "I will not put that away for you. You do it yourself," was all he said before striding to the door.

"Yah!" Jimin called after him, "YAH YEON JI HOON."
 

Before Jimin could say anything more, Ji Hoon had already left the lounge.

" him," Ji Hoon scoffed under his breath as he walked down the corridor, his steps filled with purpose. 

He could feel his blood boil as he pulled out his jacket and wore it over his hoodie. He was leaving.

But why did it feel like, despite his own protests, he was going to find himself back at square one again?

He left the dorm, with a purpose, and a vision. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter