10 | now

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three boys went and got ice cream at the parlour close by before going home to shower and sleep. It was weird; after Ji Hoon came back from his endeavours, everyone felt a little different in their own ways.

Seokjin started to include a plate for Ji Hoon at the dinner table.

Yoongi would start to fill up his glass of water and water bottles in secret when they were at practice or out for food.

Hoseok started to teach him a few parts of the choreo when he didn't understand.

Namjoon often helped him when he was studying for school (because Ji Hoon was too busy to actually attend school, he had to study for their exams in his spare time).

Jimin would take him out for food every so often.

Taehyung stopped bothering him and telling him about how much of a failure he was.

Jungkook would go to the studio with Ji Hoon so that they could practice their singing and harmonising together.

But one day it all fell apart.

Maybe it was all really too good to be true.

Maybe just nothing is meant to go right in his life.

Ji Hoon found himself loving it all of a sudden. Being closer with the members felt so amazing. He finally had a family again.

But it all fell crumbling to the ground in the matters of seconds.

Although Ji Hoon had thought that maybe, just maybe he was finally at the end of all the bullying and isolation from the boys.

But little did he know, that there was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter