01 | outcast

Behind the Scenes | BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had been together for a few years now. Together they made the great team, their voices complemented each other in perfect harmony, their rapping on top of that was superb and dancing was made so much easier for the weaker ones because they could rely on the stronger dancers for help. 

There was just one problem.

The relationship between all of them.

There was one member that never got along with anyone else, and that was mainly because he wasn't accepted by them. He was different, he was better than everyone else and that did not sit well with them. 

It was time for dance practice and everyone filled into the studio, quickly touching up a few moves in the time before their choreographer hyung came into the room. 

"Let's start with We are Bulletproof Part 2!" the choreographer's voice boomed through the door of the practice room and Yoongi rushed to the speakers, plugging in his phone and playing the song. 

Soon the music overwhelmed the boys and everyone started dancing effortlessly. This song had been practiced for weeks, months now and they finally knew it perfectly. 

All of a sudden someone screamed in pain. It was Hoseok. He winced as he grabbed his ankle, hopping on one leg to the chair in the corner of the room. 

All but one of the members ran to him, asking if he was okay, getting the first aid kit, filling up cups of water for him to drink and they finally asked him what happened.

Hoseok's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter