Recalling

Time Flies

Sana didn’t recall how long she was on the dance floor but she did remember that someone was too close to her than she expected to. While she’d usually push them away in a normal situation, she couldn’t garner enough energy to do so. She frowned as the person seemed to pull away and she was pulled forward into an embrace that was too comfortable for her to resist. She heard someone talking, shouting but she couldn’t make out who the voice belonged to. She was tucked against the neck of the person who’d pulled her close and she was in bliss. A protective arm around her waist had pushed her further into a mess of curls. It was a few moments later and a hand was pulling her out of the club. The familiarity of the feeling of the hand was astounding but in the chaos of her mind, she wouldn’t be able to distinguish a single thing.

In her hazy mind, she’d managed to look for her friends, spotting them alongside her and sighing in relief. She’d heard more muffled noises and suddenly it was all quiet. The familiar feeling was gone and Sana didn’t know what was going on. All she knew is that she wanted that person back, the one who was the most comfortable pillow in the world.

Tzuyu had sighed heavily when the three boys had tumbled out of the club behind them. She looked back to the others, running a hand through her hair as she contemplated on what to do.

“Chae. You didn’t drink tonight, right? Take the girls to my condo five minutes out. I’ll be there once I’m done with these idiots. Jeong, you go too.” Tzuyu suggested, throwing her key card and car keys at Chaeyoung. “Momo will probably come back to the dorms on her own.”

“Will you be fine?” Chaeyoung asked, frowning.

“I will. They’re already too drunk to function.” Tzuyu scoffed, letting go of Sana’s hand as Jeongyeon pulled her away from her. She shook her head at the sight of her wobbly walking. She’d never been so angry when she’d seen that guy put their hands on Sana. If her friends were attentive, they would’ve picked up on the fact that she was actually angry and concerned. Tzuyu huffed as she realised she’d failed in getting Sana out of her mind for the day.

She turned around to face the three boys who were looking more like zombies as they stood hunched by the club entrance. Tzuyu rolled up her sleeves, cracking her knuckles as she prepped herself to give the boys a lesson. Raising her two fingers, she indicated them to come at her, a smirk present on her face. Obviously, their brains were not working as well as they would usually. While all three of them could’ve surrounded her, they pushed each other, none of them wanting to go first. Tzuyu sighed again, placing her hands on her hips as the boys stood behind each other. Not wanting to waste more time, she headed towards them, their eyes widening at the sight as they shuffled backwards.

She raised her boot to the chest of the boy at the front, simply putting a little bit effort to push him and they all tumbled back, falling on the floor.

“Learn to respect girls.” Tzuyu seethed, walking away from them as they groaned in disappointment.

Realising she had no transport to her condo. She hailed a taxi, giving the address as she sat at the back with much nervousness. Tzuyu tapped her fingers on her knee, thinking about what to do. She couldn’t exactly bring Sana to her dorm to make it easier for her classes. That would mean she had to deal with the students assuming things Tzuyu wouldn’t want Sana to deal with. The only thing she could do was leave the three of them at her condo.

She paid the driver as she arrived at her destination, knocking on the door as Chaeyoung angrily opened it.

“What happened?” Tzuyu asked, concerned.

“Nothing.” Chaeyoung huffed, sitting on the couch.

“Mina again?” Tzuyu predicted.

“Argh! She’s stirring my feelings up again. I don’t know if I can do this!” Chaeyoung whined.

“I’ve told you Chae, you need to talk to Mina. Whatever happened before, there must have been some misunderstanding. You know I wouldn’t advise you to do something that wasn’t good for you. You guys need to talk things out. You’ve never been able to move on from her and she seems like she’s in the same situation. Talk things out.” Tzuyu suggested.

“I’ll see.” Chaeyoung nodded, considering Tzuyu’s words deeply.

Tzuyu smiled at the sight, hoping that things could work out between the two of them and hopefully Jeongyeon and Nayeon too.

“What’s Jeong doing?” Tzuyu pondered.

“Writing a note for Nayeon.” Chaeyoung mumbled.

Tzuyu nodded, realising she should probably leave one for Sana as well. She assumed Mina drank the most and Sana drank the least but Sana seemed to be a lightweight. Tzuyu didn’t want them to be scared when they woke up the next day so a note is probably the right thing to do. She walked towards the kitchen, ripping off a piece of paper and grabbing a pen from her holder. She couldn’t let go of this chance to .

Sana, you’re currently in my condo. Miss Im and Miss Myoui are in the other rooms so there is nothing to worry about. I assumed you wouldn’t want to be brought to my dorm where everyone could figure out what happened the night before. Everything else will be set by my maids. There are car keys by the door, just choose any and bring it.

- Tzuyu

Tzuyu laughed to herself as she read her note. It could obviously be misinterpreted as something else. She walked into the room Sana was in, gulping as she gaped and held in her gasp at how beautiful she looked under the moonlight. Shaking the thoughts out of her head, she placed the note next to her head with a glass of water and hangover tablets. A groan slipped out of Sana’s mouth and Tzuyu froze on her spot. She was moving around on the bed, making the blanket slip off the bed. Stifling her gasp for a second time, Tzuyu quickly pulled the blanket back up, covering Sana before she bolted out of the room.

“Why do you look like you saw a ghost?” Jeongyeon asked as she closed the door to the room Nayeon was in.

“H-huh? Ah, nah. All good.” Tzuyu stuttered, shaking her head.

“What did you write?” Jeongyeon asked Chaeyoung.

“I have to write something too?” Chaeyoung whined.

“Yes, you do. Hurry up. Even a simple ‘This is Tzuyu’s condo. Your friends are in the other rooms’ is fine.” Jeongyeon suggested, hurrying Chaeyoung who pouted but still listened.

Tzuyu and Jeongyeon headed to the car, waiting for Chaeyoung to head back to the dorms. Boy, they’d had an eventful day. But Tzuyu couldn’t help but think about how interesting class would be tomorrow. After all, there was a high chance Sana wouldn’t be able to remember what had happened at the club.

As soon as Sana woke up the next morning, she panicked. An unfamiliar room and an unfamiliar bed with surroundings she’d never seen before; where the hell was she? Pain shot up in her head and she winced, the sun shining brightly and a groan escaping her lips. She pulled the blankets off, hair falling over her cheeks as she hunched over, noticing the water and tablets by the table. Thanking some angel for it, Sana gulped it down quickly. She frowned as she noticed the note on the table. She paled as she read the note, trying to recall the slightest memory of what happened the night before.

One second, two seconds, three seconds had passed before Sana bolted up and ran out of her room, searching for her friends. All wearing the same expression as her, they asked each other if they recalled anything.

“I’m sure nothing happened between me and Chae anyway.” Mina sighed.

“Look, my letter was straight forward. A lot like Chaeyoung’s one.” Nayeon shrugged.

“So, it’s just me.” Sana whined, hitting her head against the wall.

“It can’t have been that bad?” Mina offered.

“I don’t know what happened at all.” Sana mumbled.

“Let’s just eat breakfast and head back. We have classes to teach soon.” Nayeon clapped, sitting on the table as she admired everything that was present. Sana and Mina had their mouths hanging open at the sight; the table was full with every possible dish you could think of.

“Miss Chou has wished for you all to eat as well as you like.” A maid came in, bowing before she left.

“She has a maid?” Mina spoke Sana’s thoughts out loud.

“Seems like it.” Sana shook her head, diving into her breakfast.

“How are we getting back to campus though?” Nayeon asked.

“Tzuyu said to take a car of hers.” Sana answered automatically, Nayeon and Mina biting back a smile as they watched Sana’s expression.

The three of them were left astounded once again as they opened Tzuyu’s garage. Cars were lined up and each one was parked perfectly.

“How do we choose one?” Mina whispered.

“Just grab any!” Nayeon ushered, realising they were running late.

Sana had picked up a random key, unlocking it and rushing to find it amongst the collection. They all sat down quickly as she sped towards the academy, parking and bolting out of their car. Sana calmed herself down – well, attempted to. Tzuyu was in her class and she wasn’t sure if she was ready for this in the morning. Fanning herself and ridding the thoughts that had popped up in her head from recalling the note left beside her head this morning, Sana walked into her class.

“Morning everyone.” Sana greeted, eyes searching for Tzuyu immediately. A smirk was present on her face and Sana could already feel her cheeks heating up.

“Are we doing practical work today?” Tzuyu called out.

“In the next lesson, yes. First, we’re going to be discussing airplane engines and what to do when they go out.” Sana retorted, challenging Tzuyu to say something. Surprisingly, she stayed silent and that piqued Sana’s interest. Tzuyu was never one to say no to a challenge.

“Can someone tell me what they would do if they were in a situation where one engine shuts down in flight?” Sana asked.

“Maintain the speed and continue using the other engine?” A student called out.

“Incorrect.” Sana smirked, noting a smile on Tzuyu’s face as she said so.

“You have to land immediately. Seek the nearest airport and receive permission to land the airplane. One engine is not enough to fly with.” Tzuyu answered, crossing her arms.

“Correct Miss Chou.” Sana nodded. “How about if both go out?”

All students had turned to Tzuyu, expecting her to answer already. Sana shook her head at this, biting back a smile at how proud Tzuyu looked.

“Since you’re officially a glider, you have to find the nearest airport runway and land. It’s impossible to stay in the air with no engine. You have to be careful while doing so and ensure that your passengers’ safety is prioritised.” Tzuyu said, sighing heavily as everyone stared at her with their mouths hanging open.

“Great answer. Now, I’m going to assign you some worksheets. Work with the person next to you on them. Miss Chou, come to the front here please. You’ll be working alone.” Sana informed, the class groaning as they realised they lost their source of information.

“Yes Ma’am.” Tzuyu mocked, saluting before sitting next to Sana.

“Also, you need to stay back after class.” Sana warned, pretending to look mad. Tzuyu only shook her head, turning her attention back to the papers Sana had assigned.


A/N: A lot of you requested for the next chapter so I tried to update faster ~
Hope you like it ^^

I'm sorry for any typos ⚆ _ ⚆

P.S: I hope you like my ugly poster ♡