Completed

Time Flies

Epilogue.

--

Tzuyu stood nervously in front of her friends as they lined up with the rest of the cohort. Nervousness was creeping into her veins again as she tried to remain calm. This wasn’t meant to make her so anxious but it was such a different feeling. She honestly wanted to cry but she had to maintain her composure instead. After all, today was the day she would accomplish her dream. Today was the day that she would be making her father proud.

Today, was her graduation.

So, now you can understand why she’s so nervous. Everything that she ever wanted was right here, in front of her. Tzuyu’s flying examination was completed just over two weeks ago and she passed with soaring colours. She was worse then, than she is today. She almost withdrew from the session because her hands were shaking so much. Even with Sana’s guidance from her lessons, Tzuyu was terrified that she would fail and that her hard work would go to waste. Many times, the thought of her parents’ death flashed in her mind but her passion for the career pushed her through.

Actually, Sana initially had to come to Tzuyu to break some sense into her before she went out to fly. Her friends had ratted her out about her discomfort and worries and Sana had come in a rush to quell them all. Soothing words and hugs and kisses were exactly what Tzuyu needed; she couldn’t feel happier as she saw the proud smile that was etched on Sana’s face as she jumped out of her plane after landing. Sana’s presence in her life was really significant. She managed to turn her life around and encourage her each step of the way. She motivated Tzuyu to strive forward and work hard and most of all, she would never stop showering her with love and support.

She could really do with some of her hugs and kisses right now, but Tzuyu had already spotted her in the crowd and that was more than enough for the time being. She would rather spend more time kissing her in private, than be wary of people around her – and to avoid getting teased by her friends. The four of them were standing together in line, though Tzuyu wasn’t paying attention to what they were talking about (someone else occupied her mind instead).

Right, about Dahyun. She didn’t appear in front of either of them after their encounter months back. Tzuyu was glad and, she felt relieved. It was burdensome to always have to look over her shoulder because someone was always around her, watching her moves. They’d guessed that Dahyun took the threat seriously and in all honesty, they would actually go through with it if they had to. Their girlfriends were their priority. Well, girlfriends and fiancée.

It really wasn’t unexpected that Chaeyoung was the first one to get engaged in the group. After all, Mina had always wanted to marry her, especially since they’d reunited yet again. But the funny part about the proposal is that it was meant be Chaeyoung who proposed to Mina but the Japanese girl beat her to it and got down on one knee before Chaeyoung had the chance to pull the ring out of her pocket. The three of them still about it – basking in the firm blush that always creeped up on her cheeks when they mentioned it. She was never going to live that one down in her lifetime.

Jihyo and Momo were going steady, even though it was clear that Momo wanted to take things further already. She wanted to be patient for Jihyo but it was at the expense of her sanity (more of her whining and more of her inhaling food). She didn’t know how she fell so hard for Jihyo, but she wasn’t going to ruin things by rushing anything with her. Momo didn’t care how long it took – she’d be willing to wait for years if Jihyo wasn’t ready for her. But Tzuyu felt like Momo wouldn’t be the one who would propose between the two of them. As dominating as she was in the relationship, sometimes she was just plain clueless about what to do.

As much as they argue most of the time, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are probably the second clingiest couple after Sana and Tzuyu. Jeongyeon’s jealousy has no bounds, so most of the time, she would be grilling holes at the back of people’s heads who stared at Nayeon for longer than they should've been. Scratch that, no one should be looking at her other than Jeongyeon herself. It’s not surprising that it only ever took a raised eyebrow for Jeongyeon to settle down though. She was whipped, afterall.

The wrath of an angry rabbit is amusing, however. It’s as if the pair are made for each other with how jealous they got of the people who surrounded their partners. The one time Nayeon had seen Jeongyeon surrounded by a flock of girls was basically when she decided to expose to the entire academy that they were dating; emphasising on the “together”. She smacked Jeongyeon’s head all the way back home that day – it wasn’t very fun.

That left Sana and Tzuyu. The two of them officially moved in together after Dahyun’s departure. Tzuyu justified it as safety, but it was just an excuse to get to see Sana all the time. Sana’s parents were very welcoming of Tzuyu, even though it terrified her a lot of the time to sit with them. Her girlfriend’s hand always slipped into hers when she knew Tzuyu was becoming more nervous or worried. Moving in together also made them clingier than ever. The other three often wanted to puke when they were hanging out because of how damn cheesy Tzuyu was – a sight they had slowly gotten used to.

“Please come to the stage, Yoo Jeongyeon.” Their dean called out. The group of them pushed a flustered Jeongyeon to the front, shaking their head at how disoriented she looked. They would be too if they were collecting their degree from their girlfriends.

Nayeon smiled brightly as Jeongyeon came towards her, handing her the degree. They shook hands, mouthing an I love you before she moved on to shake hands with the dean. Jeongyeon moved to stand behind them, not forgetting to place a kiss on Nayeon’s cheek.

“Thank you Bongs.” Jeongyeon whispered, turning Nayeon into mush.

If the dean saw any of it, it was clear that he was ignoring it, even though there was a small smile graced on his lips.

“Next up, Hirai Momo.” He announced.

She bowed as she received her degree, shaking hands and standing next to Jeongyeon. She found Jihyo standing beside Jeongyeon, and nudged her to swap. Jeongyeon gave a knowing smirk to her but listened, forcefully bumping her shoulders and making her fall towards Jihyo.

“Sorry Ji.” Momo mumbled, kicking Jeongyeon before she stood properly. Jihyo smiled, slipping her hand through Momo’s and giving it a squeeze before she moved away.

“Son Chaeyoung.” The dean called forward.

Unlike the other two cheeky ones, Chaeyoung partook in everything correctly, getting a pat on the back from Nayeon as she moved to join Momo and Jeongyeon. Her eyes found Mina quite quickly in the crowd since she was sitting in the first row. She clapped harder than ever, blowing a kiss towards Chaeyoung. She flushed lightly as a result, but maintained her composure, showing off her dimpled grin.

“Lastly, Chou Tzuyu.” The dean named with proud. The students who had already gotten their degrees all cheered on for her as she walked up the stage.

Tzuyu shook his hand firmly, receiving a word of gratitude before she got a surprising hug from Nayeon. She risked a quick glance at Jeongyeon who offered a smile of her own. Tzuyu shook her head and stood next to Chaeyoung, earning a snicker from Momo who could only laugh at their height difference. Tzuyu tuned everything out, searching for the hazel eyes that would make calm as soon as she sighted them.

“Behind Mina.” Chaeyoung whispered, and Tzuyu listened, unable to keep the smile off her face as she saw Sana staring back at her with the biggest grin on her face. She sent Tzuyu a small heart and a kiss, returned enthusiastically by Tzuyu as well.

“I present to you, the class of 2017!”

The cohort cheered, throwing their caps in the air. The four of them screamed together, hugging each other tightly in a circle. Tzuyu couldn’t be more grateful for their support in her life. They’d been with her and encouraged her to be the person she was today. They’d pushed her to go for her dreams, and join her as well. Damn, she could have never asked for better friends than the three who stayed by her side through everything. The days and nights they’d spent laughing and cheering each other on. They’d watched each other grow up and change, to find the love of their lives.

(And, they’d all become whipped at the end)

They only separated when their partners had come up behind them, clearing their throats to get their attention. Jeongyeon ran up to Nayeon first and she was quick to see the mischief behind her eyes and the smirk on her lips.

“Don’t you dare, Jeong!” Nayeon squealed as Jeongyeon picked her off the ground, allowing her to slide down moments later so she could pull her into a kiss.

“You drive me crazy.” Jeongyeon muttered, leaning her forehead against Nayeon’s.

“You do too. And your group of fangirls. Now I can keep you close to me.” Nayeon chuckled, kissing away Jeongyeon’s whine.

The other three were left staring in judgement, but not for long. Mina had pulled Chaeyoung away after placing a kiss on her cheek.

“We have to head home earlier!” Mina declared.

“At least make it inside your house this time!” Jeongyeon hollered, making Chaeyoung turn into a furious shade of red.

“Shut up! At least we don’t do anything in direct public!” Chaeyoung shouted.

Jihyo had just shyly kissed Momo, congratulating her and pulling her to a secluded area. If the sounds were an indication, Sana and Tzuyu should probably leave the area as soon as they could before they’d be scarred for life.

Sana pulled Tzuyu down off the stage, taking her to the basketball court where she’d first been hypnotised by her. And where Tzuyu had taken a ball for her – despite all the denying that it wasn’t the case. It was a special place to them both. They both sighed happily before walking towards each other.

“You did well Tzu-Tzu.” Sana grinned, rubbing her nose against Tzuyu’s as she placed her arms around her neck.

“I was about to fall apart on stage you know. After Nayeon hugged me, I just felt overwhelmed. But then I saw this beautiful girl in the crowd and she made it all go away.” Tzuyu responded cheekily.

“Sounds like she deserves a reward.” Sana proposed, sighing as she held on to Tzuyu tightly.

“Let me.” Tzuyu nodded, gripping Sana’s chin and pulling it towards her.

She leaned down slowly, earning a groan out of Sana but she was quick to silence it with her own lips. Tzuyu cradled Sana’s face in between her hands, pouring out her love for her in the kiss. Sana, with much difficulty, matched up to the intensity of the kiss. She was out of breath and it was so toe curling that she didn’t even want to stop. Tzuyu pulled away to kiss Sana’s forehead, followed by her eyes and cheeks.

“Thank you, Minatozaki Sana.” Tzuyu whispered.

“Thank you, Captain Chou.” Sana chuckled, earning a teasing nip against her lips for her cheekiness. She knew how much Tzuyu loved being called that.

Tzuyu sighed as she hugged Sana, looking up to the clear sky with a smile.

Thank you, mum and dad.

Because of you, I found this light in my life.

And, I will always treasure it.


A/N: It's officially ended~
This epilogue was so delayed ksdfhsdfb I'm so sorry!!

I hope you liked this story, even though it was abrupt ^^

Thank you for supporting me, as always it means the world to me!

See you at my other stories~
(I do promise, I'll be writing a SaTzu one soon. I will never abandon the ship no matter how dead it is)

- Z.