Sweetened

Time Flies

Sana woke up in a lot of warmth, taking a minute to gather her bearings as she attempted to comprehend where she was. Was she cuddling Mina? The shirt was hers and it smelt like her as well. Slowly, she pulled away from whoever she was hugging, well, she tried to move away.

“What are you trying to do?” A husky voice questioned, making Sana squeal. Tzuyu clamped a hand over , quietening her. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to wake everyone up yet.”

Tzuyu let go of her hand as Sana nodded, blushing at their proximity. She was basically right in front of her face, noses still touching. Sana tried to recall everything that had led up to this moment right here, and it only took her a mere minute for the embarrassment to sink in.

“You thinking about something?” Tzuyu teased as Sana groaned and pushed her away.

“Don’t be mean!” Sana whined. She turned around quickly, refusing to meet Tzuyu’s gaze and hiding her face in a cushion.

“It wasn’t that bad. Your clingy side is cute.” Tzuyu chuckled.

“I’ll get you back for your teasing.” Sana mumbled, voice muffled in the cushion. Tzuyu had no idea what she said but she assumed it was just more whining.

“Are you feeling okay? Do you need me to get you anything? Water? Aspirin?” Tzuyu asked, heading over to the kitchen.

“Aspirin will do.” Sana sighed, holding her head.

“I didn’t do anything else, did I?” Sana asked hesitantly when Tzuyu returned.

“What? Like dance on my lap? Of course not.” Tzuyu mocked. Sana choked on the water she was drinking, almost spitting it out back at Tzuyu.

“Was that sarcasm?” Sana asked.

“No, I was just giving an example. You didn’t do anything else.” Tzuyu shrugged, getting away from Sana before she suffered from the anger that was b inside of her.

“Come back here! You almost gave me a heart attack!” Sana whispered harshly, getting up to chase Tzuyu.

“H-hey! You’re going to wake them all up! Don’t chase me!” Tzuyu stuttered, bolting towards the bedrooms with Sana tailing after her.

“Stop running then!” Sana groaned as she ran up a set of stairs.

“If you stop chasing, I’ll stop running!” Tzuyu suggested.

“Alright, deal.” Sana accepted, hunching over as she tried to catch her breath.

“God, you’re like a grandma.” Tzuyu giggled, as she neared Sana again.

Sana glared at her, getting closer to her slowly as Tzuyu was backed against the wall. “Did you really just compare me to a grandma?”

“Yes.” Tzuyu nodded.

“We’ll see if you can live without this grandma’s kisses for a week.” Sana smirked, feeling satisfied with Tzuyu’s expression – remained hanging open.

“You can’t do that!” Tzuyu whined when Sana pulled back.

“Why not?” Sana whispered.

“Because I’m sure you’ll be suffering just as badly.” Tzuyu said as she shook her head. She turned them around, surprising Sana by pushing her against the wall.

“Who says I will be?” Sana mumbled as Tzuyu leaned forward, mouth ghosting over hers.

“I do.” Tzuyu answered, closing the distance between the two of them. Sana immediately kissed back, hands pulling at Tzuyu’s hair a little roughly. A groan escaped Tzuyu’s lips and Sana took that chance to deepen the kiss. Tzuyu lifted Sana up by the hips, allowing her to wrap her legs around her waist. They nipped at each other’s lips, teasing each other.

“I didn’t come up here to get my eyes bleached in the future.” Someone mumbled behind them. Tzuyu and Sana broke apart, both breathing heavily with a faint blush on their cheeks.

“No one told you to stop and stare Chae.” Tzuyu snickered, moving to stand next to Sana.

“Couldn’t get enough of one kiss in a day?” Chaeyoung teased, surprising both of them. Did she see them in the room or something? “You just kissed her this morning and again?” She added, settling their worries. She was talking about the kiss that Tzuyu had landed on Sana’s cheek this morning.

“Why are you up here anyway?” Tzuyu questioned.

“Mina asked me to look for you guys.” Chaeyoung explained, heading downstairs. Had the two of them been up for so long?

“Everyone’s awake?” Tzuyu gasped.

“Yes, they’re all awake. You guys really didn’t want to wake anyone up, huh?” Chaeyoung chuckled, shaking her head.

“I think we’re going to have some explaining to do when we go downstairs.” Sana mumbled.

“Good thing you like doing that. Being a teacher has its perks.” Tzuyu laughed, earning a glare from Sana.

“What are you trying to imply?” Sana frowned.

“Nothing! I’ll meet you downstairs.” Tzuyu smiled, pecking Sana’s lips and leaving her behind.

“You’re not running away from me again!” Sana whined, chasing after Tzuyu. What was with her and running so fast? She just left a few seconds ago and Sana was left behind in the dust.

“Well, glad to see you here now Sana.” Mina smiled devilishly as she huffed reaching the kitchen. Her eye twitched as she saw Tzuyu sitting comfortably with a drink in a hand and a smirk present on her face.

“As we were discussing before you decided to grace us with your presence, I saw–” Chaeyoung started before being cut off by Sana.

“Yes! I’m sorry we didn’t tell you first but Tzuyu and I are dating!” Sana shouted, making Tzuyu choke on her drink, erupting in a fit of laughter.

“W-what?” Sana stuttered, not wondering what was happening.

“I was saying that I saw Jeongyeon and Nayeon all cuddled up on the sofa.” Chaeyoung said slowly, making Sana embarrassed.

She just admitted that she was dating Tzuyu when she could’ve done it nicely and slowly because she thought Chaeyoung was going to out them. Sana wished she could hide somewhere in that moment, glaring at Tzuyu who was almost crying from laughing so much.

“Ya! You couldn’t have told me what she was saying!” Sana sulked.

“How was I meant to know you were going to blurt it out like that?” Tzuyu pointed out.

“That’s beside the point now. Congratulations Sana, you finally listened to your heart.” Nayeon smirked, enjoying teasing her friend.

“Oh my god, you guys are evil!” Sana muttered, sitting next to Tzuyu. She opened her arms, letting Sana snuggle against her.

“Are you seeing this?” Chaeyoung whispered to Jeongyeon.

“She’s never been like this before.” Jeongyeon scoffed.

“Just because you’re whispering, it doesn’t mean I can’t hear you.” Tzuyu hummed, running a hand through Sana’s hair.

The two girls snickered, leaving Mina and Nayeon shaking their heads at their behaviour. The group of them were so childish sometimes, it was hard telling if they were dating kids or adults. It was cute seeing the two of them interact in such a way when they’d only just started dating. It’s like some unexplainable connection between them that’s brought them together and allowed them to be so comfortable with each other.

“Jeongie, give me a hug too!” Nayeon sulked, opening her arms.

“In your dreams!” Jeongyeon scoffed, ignoring Nayeon’s pleas.

“Yoo Jeongyeon, come here right now before I fail you for your exam.” Nayeon threatened with a grin on her face.

Jeongyeon’s eyes widened in fear and she shuffled closer to Nayeon, letting her hug her to all her might. Why was she allowing herself to be blackmailed by Nayeon when she knows it’s never going to happen? Well, she wasn’t going to admit to her that she liked her affections towards her. It’ll ruin her ‘cool’ image she’s been maintaining for so long.

“Ch–”

“NOPE.” Chaeyoung denied, shaking her head.

“What, you don’t want to go on a date with me?” Mina gasped, pretending to be shocked.

“W-what?” Chaeyoung stuttered, whipping her head back to face Mina.

“I was going to ask if you wanted to go on a date but I guess you don’t want to.” Mina shrugged, heading towards her kitchen.

“H-huh! No, no! I do want to go!” Chaeyoung sulked, chasing after Mina.

“She’s totally whipped.” Jeongyeon muttered.

“Like you aren’t.” Tzuyu chuckled, making Jeongyeon blush in embarrassment.

“What about you then?!” Jeongyeon called out.

“I never said anything. I’m not the one trying to be cool.” Tzuyu smiled, making Jeongyeon groan.

“Let’s not leave Chaeyoung and Mina alone together for a while. Don’t know what they can get up to.” Sana sighed, standing up from her shared seat with Tzuyu.

“Actually, I was wondering where Momo is.” Tzuyu thought out loud.

“Jihyo’s not here either.” Sana mentioned.

“No way!” They both shouted together.

“What, what, what?” The rest of the girls all asked, Mina and Chaeyoung joining them too (let’s not discuss their swollen lips).

“What do you guys think of the chance that those two are dating too? And that they’re both out together right now?” Tzuyu snickered.

“Of course they are. Momo already told us about her teacher beforehand.” Chaeyoung gasped, clapping in excitement.

“She what-now?” Nayeon asked in confusion.

“They met before our session started – at some club. They really hit it off.” Jeongyeon informed.

“Momo was that girl?!” Sana repeated.

“Mhmm. And I bet they’re together right now. I don’t believe Momo’s ‘I’m going for a mini-holiday’ excuse. She never goes away on her own.” Tzuyu contemplated.

“I’m going to give Jihyo hell when she comes back!” Nayeon muttered. “She said she had to go for a conference.”

The house doorbell rang and the six girls were left startled, wondering who it is.

“Oh, would you look at that. Speaking about the devils themselves.” Mina scoffed as she looked at the monitor. Momo and Jihyo were waiting outside the front door.

“Welcome.” Mina greeted as she opened the door to let the two of them in.

“How was your conference?” Nayeon asked, toning her anger down to seem less suspicious.

“Oh? It was great!” Jihyo nodded.

“I’m sure it was if you were with Momo.” Nayeon muttered.

“Who did you think you were kidding?” Mina joined in, crossing her arms.

“Conference my .” Sana scoffed, standing up beside Mina.

Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu had their mouths hanging open as they watched their partners change their tones before their eyes. Weren’t they just being clingy and cute a few moments ago? How were they already like this?

“Remind me to never make them angry.” Chaeyoung whispered.

“Same.” Jeongyeon and Tzuyu nodded, watching the scene unfold. They got Momo’s attention, pulling her over to the side while their girlfriends continued to grill Jihyo.

“What’s going on?” Momo said in a hushed tone.

“Seems like your girlfriend didn’t tell the others about you two.” Tzuyu answered, grinning to avoid getting caught. It seemed more like the other girls won’t hear them since they were distracted with Jihyo.

“Well, .” Momo sighed, waiting for things to settle down. They had a great time away when they left together. She didn’t know that Jihyo’s friends were unaware about their relationship. “Wait one second. Did Tzuyu also say girlfriend?”

Delayed as usual, the other three couldn’t help but chuckle. “Yes, the blonde one is mine.” Tzuyu informed.

“I left for a few days and you ended up getting a girlfriend? I’m happy for you!” Momo grinned, giving Tzuyu a hug.

“Let’s eat dinner so we can all get home. I’m sure Jihyo is tired from her conference and wants to head home.” Mina scoffed, ignoring Jihyo’s whining.

“Hey, don’t be mean to my girlfriend.” Momo called out, shuffling over to hug Jihyo.

“Thanks, Mochi.” Jihyo chuckled, kissing her cheek.

The eight of them completed their meal, sharing stories of their childhood and moments that they’d shared in the past. It had gotten late and they knew it was time to head home before they ended up falling asleep again.

“Thanks for having us over Mina!” Sana and Tzuyu waved as they left the house. They’d never felt so full in their life.

“Sana, do you think we can just pick something up from my place?” Tzuyu asked as they sat inside.

“Mhmm. I’ll just come inside with you.” Sana nodded, slipping her hand through Tzuyu’s. It was going to be another quiet ride since the two of them were tired.

“I’m glad I ended up coming today, you know.” Tzuyu sighed as they reached her condo.

“Me too.” Sana admitted, glad for the darkness that hid her flushed cheeks.

 Tzuyu froze as she reached her door, not able to forget the figure that stood by. How was it possible to forget such a person? She didn't need this now, just when things were going well. Why was someone always around to change the course of things?

What was Dahyun doing here?


A/N: A few of you knew she was bound to come in the story kekeke
Hope you liked the fluff in the chapter :D

See you in the next update!
- Z.