Frustrated

Time Flies

“Look Miss Minatozaki. I need to go back to the campus because I have other things to do.” Tzuyu scoffed as Sana continued to pull her in the other direction.

“It won’t take long to get it checked up!” Sana explained.

“I’ll be fine. Now can you please let me go? After all, you’ve set a ton of work for us from our classes today.” Tzuyu frowned, pulling her hand from Sana’s grasp. Sana could only watch on in wonder, Tzuyu was really something.

Tzuyu sighed heavily in frustration as she walked away from her instructor. Who did she think she was to hold her hand? On top of that, she still had one more class with her today before the day ended and she didn’t even want to set foot in the class. She decided to take a detour to the bathroom before she went to the class, wanting to freshen up from the anger and irritations that were building up inside of her.

She looked at herself in the mirror, thinking about how everything that had changed. She was no longer the small girl that was loved by her parents. What was she now? Someone filled with fury and vindictiveness – someone who rarely ever laughed other than with her friends. Tzuyu couldn’t help the tears that fell down her face at the memories that were flashing in her mind. A time where no one would be afraid of her or speak bad about her.

Clearing her thoughts from her head, Tzuyu washed the tears off her face. She couldn’t break now, she shouldn’t break now. She’d been strong for so long, nothing could stop her now. She had to achieve what her father would have wanted.

The bell rung, an indication that Tzuyu should probably rush to her class before she got into trouble for being late. It was the one thing she didn’t need from her instructor. She walked into the class a few minutes late and Sana was just calling out her name.

“I’m here.” Tzuyu said nonchalantly, heading over to her seat.

“Do you mind telling me why you’re late to my class Miss Chou?” Sana frowned, arms crossed.

“I wasn’t even that late.” Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

“You were still late. Now I believe you owe me an explanation?” Sana asked, pulling off her glasses as she stared at Tzuyu.

“I don’t have to give you a reason!” Tzuyu seethed, anger bubbling up in seconds. In her heightened state of irritation, Tzuyu couldn’t stay in the classroom any longer. She walked out of the door, Sana chasing after her immediately.

“Tzuyu!” Sana yelled out, concerned with Tzuyu’s behaviour.

“What do you want!?” Tzuyu asked, furious.

“What is wrong with you?” Sana questioned, anxious of her answer.

“Why does it matter? Why do you care at all? Why can’t you just let me be?!” Tzuyu shouted, growing annoyed by the minute. She couldn’t stay in this class any longer.

“Hey, Tzuyu, wait!” Sana called out.

“Leave me alone!” Tzuyu screamed, heading off to her car.

“Miss Minatozaki?” A student called out from inside the classroom. Sana couldn’t abandon her class right now as much as she wanted to. She sighed heavily, watching as Tzuyu walked away from her. She was very worried about Tzuyu and she didn’t know what to do.

Tzuyu walked out of the school, wishing that she had someone she could talk to. Her mother always used to be there for her to comfort her and to calm her but without her, Tzuyu’s life seems so much more chaotic. Her mind was reeling from everything that had happened in the day. She was so irked by her teacher but she also wondered why she even cared in the first place.

Chaeyoung, Momo and Jeongyeon had already heard from others about the altercation that had occurred in Tzuyu’s class earlier. They’d all rushed to meet her instructor to check what had actually happened between the two of them.

“What exactly happened Miss?” Chaeyoung asked hesitantly.

“Well, she came in to class late and then walked out angrily. All I asked her was what was wrong.” Sana shrugged.

“Miss, Tzuyu is very sensitive when she gets angry. You shouldn’t have said anything at all. She’s someone who’d rather be independent than rely on anyone else or open up to them. She doesn’t needed extra pressure from you on top of what she’s already dealing with.” Jeongyeon said, shaking her head as the three of them walked away. They’d have to drag Tzuyu out of the one place they knew she’d be right now and it wasn’t going to be easy.

They don’t know how Tzuyu held in her anger. In normal situations, things would be worse. It must have built up from something else Tzuyu wasn’t able to settle it down in time before someone pried into her private life – what she hated most. Tzuyu’s anger has no end. If someone even touches her, she could push them against the wall and hurt them. It’s her automatic reaction to contact.

Sana put her head down on her table as the three students left her side. What had she done? All she was doing was worrying about a student but she feels like it backfired and now she was feeling guilty for something she didn’t do wrong.

“Bad class?” Nayeon asked as she sat down next to her. Sana nodded, feeling lifeless and utterly confused.

“Tzuyu is confusing me.” Sana mumbled, holding her head.

“Things will work out slowly. Don’t worry too much.” Nayeon comforted.

But Sana felt like slowly would be too long. She wanted to do something, she wanted to help somehow but she didn’t know how. How was she even going to face Tzuyu in her class tomorrow after what happened today.

“How’s your class?” Sana asked.

“I had a missing student.” Nayeon scoffed.

“Well, at least she didn’t walk out of your class furious.” Sana whined.

“But the thing is that I’m worried about this one student too.” Nayeon sighed.

“Why, what’s wrong?” Sana frowned.

“Remember the girl from primary school and high school that I told you about?” Nayeon asked.

“Yeah, the one who got you expelled?” Sana said.

“She’s my student.” Nayeon groaned, slamming her head on the table as well.

“Maybe I shouldn’t be complaining about Tzuyu then.” Sana shook her head.

“You two are both better off than me though.” Mina broke into their conversation, getting their attention.

“What’s your problem?” Nayeon sighed.

“Chaeyoung is my problem.” Mina sulked, joining the other two in placing her head on the next table.

“Alright, point taken, yours and Nayeon’s are the worst.” Sana mocked.

“Out of us four, Jihyo is the most normal one. Have you guys realised she’s been more smiley today?” Mina scoffed.

“Huh? No I didn’t. She hasn’t come into the room much yet either.” Sana pointed out.

“She must be busy with something.” Nayeon shrugged.

“You three look like sore losers.” Jihyo chuckled at her friends.

“Ya, don’t be mean just because you have a nice class.” Mina whined.

“I would never.” Jihyo teased.

“Can’t we go to the club or something.” Sana muttered.

“Well, who has classes tomorrow?” Nayeon asked.

"Me.” Jihyo nodded her head.

“Me too.” Mina answered.

“All of us have classes tomorrow?” Sana whined.

“It seems that way.” Nayeon chuckled.

“Then we should go out and party anyway! What are we waiting for?” Jihyo asked, making the other three jump out of their seats in excitement. Maybe this is what Sana needed to get Tzuyu out of her mind.

Jeongyeon, Momo and Chaeyoung were surprised that Tzuyu wasn’t actually drunk when they’d reached their usual club. She was sober and alert – something that never happened. Piling in next to her, the three of them headed to a booth away from the crowd on the dance floor. Tzuyu hadn’t found it in her heart to drink because her mind was still too preoccupied by her instructor.

“You guys should let loose.” Tzuyu suggested, smiling.

“I’m just going to be having one drink. I’d prefer dancing over drinking today.” Jeongyeon answered, heading over to the bartender with Momo in tow.

“You went there first didn’t you?” Chaeyoung asked Tzuyu.

“I didn’t want to come here to do what I always do. I wanted to try to calm myself. Being by my parent’s side is the best way for me to do that.” Tzuyu shrugged, gulping down a glass of coke she’d ordered earlier.

“I’m glad that you went there first.” Chaeyoung smiled, showing off her dimples.

“Good god, you’re acting suspicious.” Tzuyu chuckled.

“What, not possible.” Chaeyoung pouted.

“Did something happen between you and Mina?” Tzuyu asked in concern.

“No, I didn’t talk to her for long. She just told me to go back to campus.” Chaeyoung said, sighing heavily.

“Maybe you two need to talk it out.” Tzuyu suggested, patting her head.

“I don’t want to.” Chaeyoung shook her head, closing her eyes for a few minutes as Tzuyu continued to pat her head.

Unknown to the two of them, a pair of glaring eyes was looking their way. Mina had no idea Jihyo was going to drag them to the one club she’d see Chaeyoung at. Jihyo had disappeared as soon as they’d arrived and now Nayeon, Mina and Sana were with the bartender alone. She’d only turned around for a moment when her eyes landed on Chaeyoung and she’d immediately grown jealous when she’d seen someone with her. Riled up, she’d taken shot after shot, unaware of how many she’d had. Nayeon and Sana were looking at her worriedly and seated her down.

Jeongyeon had gone back to their booth after Momo had disappeared from her side. Knowing fully well that she’d probably go meet someone at the back of the club. Jeongyeon glanced around the club, looking back twice at one area where she thought she’d spotted a familiar head. Her eyes widened when she realised it was indeed Nayeon in the same club. Their conversation from earlier was still fresh in her mind.

Nayeon had sought her out and questioned her, accusing her of hitting someone since she’d seen blood in the classroom where she’d found her with the other students. Jeongyeon had scoffed, she shook her head and attempted to walk away before she’d heard Nayeon gasp. When she turned around, Nayeon was pointing at her hand and Jeongyeon had to quickly hide it in the pocket of her hoodie. She walked about five steps further when Nayeon had stopped her in her tracks, pulling her away to treat the injury that she’d sustained on her hand.

Now, everything would’ve gone well if she hadn’t acted on impulse. With Nayeon so close to her and the feelings of high school coming up to ruin her once again, Jeongyeon didn’t think things through. She’d threaded her other hand in Nayeon’s hair and kissed her. And while she was already freaking out by her sudden decision, she was in a further state of panic when Nayeon had actually reciprocated the kiss. She didn’t expect that but she had expected the anger when Nayeon had pushed her off and accused her of making her lose her job this time. Not able to stay in the room with her any longer, Jeongyeon had walked out of the room after apologising, frustrated and thinking about the fact that Nayeon had kissed her back.

So now Sana watched on as Nayeon took shot after shot, shaking her head at the sight. What the hell was going on with her friends. She took a few herself, reminding herself of the true reason she’d come to the club. The three of them found themselves in the middle of the dance floor and pulled against some strangers whose hands were wandering places they shouldn’t be. Mind too distorted to function, none of them were able to push against it.

Jeongyeon had noticed this change and swore under her breath when she watched it go on.

“Tzuyu, Chae, we have to do something.” Jeongyeon warned them.

“What do you mean?” Tzuyu frowned.

“The girls.” Jeongyeon said, pointing towards their instructors.

“Oh for ’s sake. I can’t go to Mina!” Chaeyoung groaned.

“Look, it’s our only way to keep those guys’ hands off them. They look too drunk to do anything.” Jeongyeon pointed out.

Tzuyu didn’t want to admit it but Jeongyeon was right. The three of them walked towards the dance floor, pushing through the huddled couples before they found themselves in front of the others. Tzuyu had simply pulled Sana’s arm, allowing her to fall into her embrace.

“What the hell are you girls doing?” The guys shouted.

“Taking these girls home.” Tzuyu answered, holding a firm grip on Sana’s waist.

“And who are you?” They challenged.

“None of your bloody business.” Tzuyu spat, slipping her hands through Sana’s hand as she pulled her out of the club, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung following on.

“I have a feeling they’re going to be coming for us.” Jeongyeon gulped.

“Oh, far out. Seriously?!” Tzuyu groaned as the three guys tumbled out of the club as well.


A/N: A slightly longer chapter for you guys ~
Hope you like the update :3

Sorry for any typos ⚆ _ ⚆