Teased

Time Flies

Sana blushed as she woke up in the morning. She had Tzuyu sleep in her room for the night and now she was closer than ever, legs tangled and head tucked against her neck. She moved before Tzuyu was awake, deciding to go on to make breakfast for the two of them instead. She pondered for a few moments on what she should make before going along with something simple. Sana wasn’t sure what Tzuyu liked so she was going to go safe with a simple menu.

“Morning.” Tzuyu mumbled, yawning and rubbing out the sleep in her eyes.

“Morning Tzuyu. Wash up and breakfast?” Sana offered, earning a nod from Tzuyu.

It seemed that she was acting as usual after whatever had happened yesterday. Though, nothing really happened but a lot did happen? Why was Sana confusing herself this morning? It was up to Tzuyu on how she wanted things to go and if she was fine with things, so was Sana.

Right, what was Tzuyu meant to wear today for the party at Mina’s house? She did bring clothes with her but were they for her attendance at the academy or for the invitation?

“Careful, you might burn the eggs if you daze out.” Tzuyu called out from behind her and scaring her.

“Hey! Sure, scare me instead.” Sana whined, making Tzuyu chuckle.

“If you weren’t daydreaming, you wouldn’t have been scared.” Tzuyu teased. Sana sulked, plating their breakfast and sitting down.

“Do you have an outfit for today?” Sana asked, biting into her toast.

“I think I have something I can wear.” Tzuyu replied, nodding.

“If you need anything, you can borrow some of my clothes.” Sana suggested, trying hard not to blush. Jesus, was the simplest of things now causing her to blush?

“Hmm thanks Sana.” Tzuyu smiled.

“Do you mind if we head there a little bit earlier? Just in case Mina needs some help with cooking or anything?” Sana asked.

“Sure. I’ll get to talk to Chae then.” Tzuyu agreed, grinning widely.

Was Sana just complaining about blushing because of simply asking Tzuyu to borrow her clothes? Because now, she was slightly red again because of Tzuyu’s smile. The next few days were going to be unhealthy for her and she now regrets her decision to call Tzuyu over. But a part of her was also happy because she opened up to her more.

Tzuyu has gone through a lot from when she was young and her trust issues make sense. Sana managed to weaken her defences but how long was it going to last? There was always going to be a chance that Tzuyu would put these walls back up and push Sana out, leaving her on the other end. She doesn’t want to think of the possibility but she was sure it could happen. She wished she could always see this carefree nature of hers.

“How long are you going to be staring?” Tzuyu teased as she leaned forward, gaining Sana’s attention.

“I must have been thinking for a while.” Sana admitted sheepishly, taking the plates to the sink.

“Sure.” Tzuyu smirked, annoying Sana.

“Yeah, yeah. Now go and get ready. We’ll leave in half an hour.” Sana huffed in irritation.

“Don’t be annoyed.” Tzuyu mumbled, placing a quick kiss on Sana’s cheek and running away.

Sana stood frozen in her spot for a few seconds, unable to process what had just happened. She held her hand against her cheek, wanting to squeal out loud. Well, she’s definitely having a great morning today.

“YA! YOU CAN’T JUST DO THAT AND RUN AWAY!” Sana scolded, hearing Tzuyu’s giggling from her room.

It seemed like Tzuyu’s flirty nature was back and Sana was glad – mostly. The only problem was that she was going to be the one suffering from Tzuyu’s advances so good luck to her from now on. Groaning, Sana headed towards her room to get dressed. She had a feeling that Tzuyu was up to no good today so she was going to keep a close eye on her. Maybe not too close.

“Tzuyu, you ready?” Sana asked as she knocked on her room door.

“Yeah! One minute!” Tzuyu replied, fumbling for her jacket.

“I’ll be in the car so just lock the door once you’re headed out.” Sana informed, grabbing her keys off the counter and moving along to her car.

Nervousness was eating at Sana but she didn’t know why. Everything that has been happening between herself and Tzuyu has been so confusing and overwhelming. It seems like they’ve been through a lot but they haven’t really gone through anything? That’s what confused Sana the most. Why did it feel like they have overcome so much? The only thing she could think of was their troublesome pasts that were different, yet alike in many ways.

While Sana was disowned by her parents and not given the love a child should be showered with, Tzuyu lost her parents and loved someone who betrayed her. So, the common feeling between the two of them was betrayal. Sana was betrayed by her parents who should’ve been there for her from the beginning but Tzuyu had gone through the betrayal of trust.

As much as she wanted to keep her anger directed at her parents, Sana changed her hatred for her parents and morphed it into being as friendly as possible. She’s the forgiving type – the one who deals with broken trust, yet is still willing to make things right between them. Sana hates that about herself. She hates that she can forgive easily. She wanted to be there for others when they needed her and she was going to be there for Tzuyu when she needed her.

“What are you thinking about now?” Tzuyu frowned as she sat next to Sana. She’d be lying if she wasn’t worried because this is already the second time in the span of a few hours where Sana has been in another world. And also, Sana looked like she was angry about something, her knuckles had turned white from her hold on the steering wheel.

“Hmm, nothing.” Sana answered, offering a small smile. “Ready to go?”

“Sure.” Tzuyu replied, sensing that Sana didn’t want to talk about whatever was on her mind.

The drive to Mina’s house was silent and Tzuyu was on edge the entire time. Admittedly, being alone with Sana made her very nervous. She wanted to say something or start a conversation but goddamnit she was too shy. Where was this anxiousness coming from when it wasn’t present earlier? Tzuyu kissed Sana’s cheek with so much ease but now it felt like they were back to square one because of the silence.

Arriving at their destination, Sana parked in Mina’s driveway, chuckling as Tzuyu’s mouth remained hung open at the mansion that was her home. The two headed towards the backyard, Tzuyu letting Sana lead as she continued to admire Mina’s house.

“Mina!” Sana squealed, hugging her friend as Tzuyu stood awkwardly by her side.

“Chae’s inside in the kitchen.” Mina giggled and Tzuyu let out a sigh of relief. She was going to find that brat of a best friend.

“Chae?” Tzuyu called out as she headed inside of the house. God, how do you not get lost in this place?

“Here Tzuyu.” Chaeyoung replied, popping her head out of another room.

“So, how long have you been over?” Tzuyu asked as she climbed onto a counter. Her gaze landed on Sana, who was still a giggling mess around Mina.

“Are we going to talk about that or are you going to be staring at the girl you obviously don’t like at all?” Chaeyoung scoffed, enjoying the blush that rose in Tzuyu’s cheeks.

“Chaeeee!” Tzuyu whined, kicking her legs as a distraction.

“What? It’s true! You haven’t stopped looking at her! Look, she hasn’t once stopped smiling.” Chaeyoung pointed out.

“Do you mind shutting up? I’m trying not to think about how pretty she is, adding to the fact that I kissed her cheek this morning.” Tzuyu groaned, stuffing her face in her hands.

“Woah, woah! You kissed her already? Great!” Chaeyoung chuckled, patting Tzuyu’s back.

“I can’t even tease you about Mina. This .” Tzuyu pouted, slipping off her seat as the doorbell rang.

“That’s probably Jeong. I’ll go get it!” Chae called out, earning a grin from Mina.

“Tzuyu, come get something to eat.” Sana advised, chuckling at the lost girl. She unconsciously slipped her hand through Tzuyu’s as she pulled her towards the table of good food.

“Sana. Hand.” Tzuyu pointed out as they reached the table. Sana blushed, letting go quickly and clearing .

“Make sure you eat well. We’ll be swimming later.” Sana mumbled, walking away quickly. Tzuyu smiled at her behaviour, grabbing two drinks along with her food and sitting next to Sana on their veranda. What didn’t Mina have in her house?

“You two came together?” Sana asked, making Tzuyu realise that Nayeon and Jeongyeon had joined them.

“Oh? Yeah we did.” Nayeon responded, jumping on top of a beanbag.

“Do you guys want to eat first or swim first?” Mina suggested as she pointed to the pool.

“Eat.” “Swim.”

“Well, whoever wants to swim can go ahead.” Mina chuckled as Nayeon and Jeongyeon stared at each other.

“I’m going to go swim in the pool.” Sana sighed, slipping out of her jacket. Tzuyu would’ve had a nosebleed if Chaeyoung hadn’t come around to stand in front of her. For once, she was glad of the existence of her best friend.

“God, you’re so obvious!” Chaeyoung teased, earning a shove from Tzuyu.

“Shut up! And your princess is calling you.” Tzuyu scoffed, pointing inside to the mad looking penguin.

“!” Chaeyoung groaned, running inside of the house.

Tzuyu decided to hang her legs inside the pool instead of just sitting around. Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that Sana was doing laps in the swimming pool. Unknowing to Tzuyu, Jeongyeon creeped up behind her quietly, watching Sana stifle a laugh as she pushed Tzuyu into the water.

“Ya!” Tzuyu shouted as she came to the surface of the water. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung stood laughing at Tzuyu, Mina shaking her head at the back.

Tzuyu stopped her whining when she noticed Sana was right behind her, holding her up straight underwater. Was she trying to give her a heart attack right now?

“Good one!” Chaeyoung said, hi fiving Jeongyeon.

“Hey Jeong, can you get me a drink?” Tzuyu asked unsuspiciously. She was going to get her revenge.

As soon as Tzuyu took the can out of Jeongyeon’s hands, she pulled her into the water, leaving her a spluttering mess. Nayeon cried out in laughter as she watched her girlfriend get the revenge she deserved.

“You wait Nayeon!” Jeongyeon whined.

Tzuyu shook her head, wading out of the swimming pool and covering her shoulders with a towel. God, she felt so cold right now.

“Tzuyu, I think you’ll need to change.” Mina fussed as she hurried over to her. “Sana, do you think you could direct her to one of the rooms? I think she’s going to catch a cold soon.” She asked as Tzuyu sneezed.

Sana nodded, grabbing a towel for herself as she lead Tzuyu inside the house and towards Mina’s room.

“You didn’t bring spare clothes, right?” Sana questioned.

“N-no.” Tzuyu stuttered from the cold, making Sana hurry up.

“Alright, Mina’s clothes will fit you anyway. I’ll be in the room opposite this one. Just come when you’re done.” Sana said, pointing to help Tzuyu.

Tzuyu shuddered once more as Sana closed the door. She felt grateful she was out of the cold clothes and into fresh ones. Though, the pants were a little smaller than she liked, coming up to end above her ankles. Why did she have to be so tall? She knocked on Sana’s door before entering, finding her ready and reading something intently.

Tzuyu couldn’t help but chuckle as Sana struggled to read the English on the paper and Sana looked up at her with a smile.

“You should laugh more often you know. It’s nice seeing your dimples.” Sana complimented, standing up to put away the paper.

“I prefer not to show this side to many people.” Tzuyu shrugged.

“Yeah, like Jieqiong?” Sana muttered.

“I would swear you sound jealous again.” Tzuyu teased.

“Of course not.” Sana denied, blushing. She walked back as Tzuyu walked forward.

“What would you do if I did like Jieqiong?” Tzuyu pushed.

“W-what?” Sana said, almost growling.

“What. Would. You. Do.” Tzuyu questioned, bending down to lean closer to Sana’s face. Her arms were now around her waist. “What if I wanted to confess to her?” She whispered teasingly.

Sana had never felt so frustrated in her life. This was exactly what she knew was going to happen with all the flirting that had started from the morning.

Before Tzuyu could any longer, Sana had slipped her hand behind Tzuyu’s neck, pulling her forward to capture her lips needily.


A/N: wew, lovely ending there, right? :p
Hope you liked the update~
I thought I'd provide some fluff for you all with how dead this ship has been :(

See you soon.
- Z.