Labelled

Time Flies

Sana stood stunned in her spot, unable to chase after Tzuyu. She glared at the rest of her students, asking them to sit down and get started on their work. Her mind was preoccupied and worried about Tzuyu. When she’d walked in and seen part of the fight in the class, she’d automatically reached for Tzuyu, trying to calm her down. She didn’t expect Tzuyu to respond and listen to her but she was glad that she did. What Sana should’ve expected, was that Tzuyu would leave the class like she’d done countless times before. She would try to find her after work, that was for certain.

Now that she thought about it again, why did she grab a hold of Tzuyu rather than the other student? Her mind was screaming Tzuyu, Tzuyu, Tzuyu like a chant and she’d reacted automatically.

“I was thinking of taking you all to your first interactive lesson, but after seeing the behaviour that some of you showed, I’ve revoked my decision. You’re all going to be in here, completing a glossary of words I write up on the board. Use it as a lesson that I don’t tolerate misbehaviour in this classroom, whether I’m present to view the entire thing or not.” Sana scolded, receiving a series of complaints from her students.

“That’s not fair! It was Miss Pretender who caused the problem, why are we getting punished?” The girl from earlier called out.

“It wasn’t even her fault! Stop blaming her when you’re the one who incited her to act like that in the first place!” Someone defended.

“Yeah!”

“It was all your fault!”

“Quiet!” Sana shouted, silencing her class once again. “We are not discussing what happened. If you don’t follow the instructions I set out for you and if you have a problem with it, the door is there, you can leave!” She continued.

It worked and Sana felt accomplished as she watched everyone writing away. She sighed heavily, sitting down on her desk as she contemplated what to do. Class would end in a little over half an hour and she had to do something after. Sana could either visit Tzuyu’s friends and ask them where she could possibly be or try to seek her herself. She could give it a try before she asked for help; she was going to assume she’ll be at the club they were both at last time.

She didn’t know what was wrong with Tzuyu but she knew it was serious. Sure, she felt partially guilty for whatever happened since she knew she’d affected Tzuyu’s mood the entire week. But just what had they argued about in the classroom that had Tzuyu run out of the room. Sana thought they were doing well in terms of Tzuyu changing her approach to others so why did she feel like she was back at square one with her? Ever since Tzuyu had set foot inside her classroom, she’d always shown a different side. One minute she was trying to get on Sana’s nerves and the next she was flirting.

Sana impatiently tapped her foot on the floor, counting down the time till class ended. She already messaged her friends about the fact that she’d be going to find Tzuyu after the class and that if she needed to, she’d contact them. She really hoped that she’d be able to find Tzuyu there.

The bell rang and Sana jumped out of her seat, dismissing her class before she jogged out of her room. She didn’t know how fast she was driving but she’d gotten to the club in a short time. She opened the ponytail her hair was tied up in, trying to look less like she’d just come from school with her formal outfit. She took off her blazer and switched out her pencil skirt for a pair of blue jeans. Yes, she kept emergency clothes in her car.

Unsurprisingly, the club was quiet – only a few occupants in the building. Sana scanned the area, feeling her blood boil as she saw Tzuyu sitting at a booth, girls on her arms as she laughed giddily. Why had she even felt like she should be worried for Tzuyu? She seemed like she was having the time of her life. Sana scoffed, pushing her hair out of her face before she approached her booth. She’d seen a notable flicker in Tzuyu’s eyes – recognition? She didn’t know what it was but it disappeared as soon as Sana had seen it. She nodded at the girls and they left, leaving Sana alone with Tzuyu.

“How can I help you Miss Minatozaki?” Tzuyu smirked, reaching out for another shot glass placed in front of her.

Sana was quick to pull it away from her, earning an angry groan from Tzuyu. She tried reaching for another shot glass but Sana had once again pulled it out of her reach. Growing frustrated, Tzuyu stood up, feeling light headed and dizzy as soon as she did so.

“Y-you. What do you t-think you’re doing.” Tzuyu said incoherently.

“You can’t even freaking stand straight!” Sana seethed, holding on to Tzuyu’s waist. Tzuyu was quick to push her away, staggering forward.

“Don’t touch me.” Tzuyu whimpered, making Sana frown.

“Hey, Tzuyu, you can’t even walk straight, how do you expect me to let you walk on your own?” Sana asked softly.

Tzuyu hiccupped, “I can walk on my own.”

“Alright. Then walk.” Sana crossed her arms, challenging Tzuyu. She’d only taken a step when she stumbled forward, holding onto the edge of the table for support.

“Walk on my own?” Sana mocked. “Either I carry you or you let me help you walk.”

Tzuyu didn’t reply and Sana could’ve sworn she fell asleep standing. She shook her head, carrying her towards her own car. She carefully seated her inside, putting on her seatbelt and leaning her head back before she pulled a blanket over her. Sana sighed heavily as she sat in the driver’s seat and observed Tzuyu. What had driven her to drink so much? It wasn’t even night time. Mumbling under her breath, she drove to Tzuyu’s condo.

With much difficulty, Sana had carried Tzuyu into the same bedroom she was in last time – it looked like it was Tzuyu’s room at least. She pulled off Tzuyu’s boots, dropping her on the bed and covering her with the blankets. What could she do now? She was sure Tzuyu’s maids weren’t in the house to make her something for dinner. She was going to have to cook something for Tzuyu. She huffed, walking to the kitchen to make something simple.

Sana’s eyes widened when she realised she’d been cooking for a while. She was glad everything was done, she just had to wake Tzuyu up to get her to eat something. She padded towards the room, not having it in her heart to wake Tzuyu up since she was sleeping so peacefully. Sana had only moved forward a few steps when she felt Tzuyu grip onto her hand tightly. She whipped her head around, seeing Tzuyu mutter and frown as she moved around the bed in distress. Sana panicked, not sure of what she could do to calm Tzuyu down. It seemed like she was having a nightmare – something she experienced a lot of.

Swallowing her fear, Sana climbed onto the bed, sitting next to Tzuyu carefully. She still hadn’t let go of her hand and her muttering had turned into whimpers as Sana ran a hand through Tzuyu’s hair. She hummed a song her mother used to sing when she was younger and she could feel Tzuyu calm down. She was about to slip her hand out of Tzuyu’s when her eyes fluttered open, confusion etched on her face before it changed to one showcasing pain. Her forehead was sweaty and her breathing was still slightly rapid as she seated herself against the headboard.

“Why are you here?” Tzuyu asked coldly.

“That’s a nice way of saying thank you to someone who brought your drunk home from the club.” Sana scoffed.

Tzuyu’s eyes widened as if she recalled whatever happened in the past few hours. She’d taken shot after shot at the club, wanting to get rid of the pain in her chest from the painful words. Sana had helped her to her condo and Tzuyu had a tight hold on her hand. She can tell Sana was worried about whatever happened in the day time but she didn’t know if she should talk it out. She was never one to talk about her feelings but she felt the urge to explain herself and Tzuyu didn’t know why. She closed her eyes for a few moments, breathing deeply before she started talking.

“Thank you, and I’m sorry.” Tzuyu mumbled, blushing and looking away. She wasn’t one to utter those words often. She could tell Sana was surprised as well, looking a little flushed.

“Come on, you need to eat.” Sana said, still frowning in worry. She didn’t want to push Tzuyu to talk about it if she didn’t want to share. She cleared , trying to get Tzuyu to let go of her hand.

Tzuyu apologised once again, the two of them blushing and walking with their heads down to the kitchen.

“You made all this?” Tzuyu asked, gaping at the table filled with food.

“Well, I don’t know what you like.” Sana mumbled.

“Thank you.” Tzuyu said sincerely. “You have to eat as well though. I’ll never be able to finish all this.” She added.

“Sure.” Sana mumbled, feeling a little too shy, as if her cheeks were constantly painted red.

“I know you’re worried and I know you want to know everything but I can’t promise I can word out everything that I want to say. I’ve never been a person to talk about myself; I’d rather help others than they help me.” Tzuyu admitted, earning an understanding nod from Sana.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it, I’ll understand that as well.” Sana smiled.

“But how did you know I’d be at the club?” Tzuyu asked.

Sana shrugged, smile still on her lips, “It was just the first place I thought you’d be at for some reason.”

Tzuyu frowned – wasn’t that a bad thing? That she was someone who wasted their time at clubs and ended up drunk often.

“There’s nothing wrong with being there you know. That’s probably the first place I’d go as well.” Sana chuckled, making Tzuyu blush.

“What are we doing right now.” Tzuyu mumbled to herself. “You’re my instructor and I’m your student but it doesn’t feel like it at all.”

“Well, since we’re adults now, things are always going to be different. If you really want to label it, I’d say friends.” Sana suggested, picking up her plates and heading towards the sink.

She hadn’t realised Tzuyu had come up behind her, placing her plates next to the tap. Sana almost didn't catch it but her hearet skipped a beat when Tzuyu had spoken.

“But what if I want more?”


A/N: I apologise if their story isn't progressing very quickly.
I don't want to rush anything and ruin the story more than I already have :')

Hope you liked this update~
Sorry for any typos
ಠ⌣ಠ