Background

Time Flies

One day, I’ll fly as high as he did. One day, I’ll make him proud.

Tzuyu’s life was a mess of things. She’d never been the nerdy girl or the queen bee. She was her own person and everyone knew that. She had an attitude when it came to classes that was disliked by the teachers but what could they do when Tzuyu was their star student? She had her own time to be disruptive and the teachers could only let her be. Her friends were the most loyal of them all – Momo, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung , picked carefully from the day she was born. Their parents were all friends and now so were they – like a family. Her friend’s parents saw Tzuyu as the perfect child and that always made her laugh. She was the total opposite.

Losing her own parents at the young age of 12, Tzuyu had pushed herself to grow up without relying on anyone. Her dad was her hero – the figure she always looked up to and she wanted to follow in his footsteps, to become a pilot. He always said, When you feel like doing something, go for it. Don’t let it slip out of your hands. Tzuyu's mum and her, the two of them weren’t very close but she still treasured her dearly. Tzuyu had spent the majority of her time alongside her dad and she never regretted a moment.

That was why she was currently standing outside the Academy of Practical Aviation or APA for short. She was finally going to be able to achieve her dreams. She was finally going to make her father proud. She was almost there.

“You guys ready?” Tzuyu asked her friends as they stood by her side.

“With you until the end.” The three of them shouted, saluting Tzuyu childishly.

“Let’s go!” Tzuyu replied, shaking her head.

 


A/N: Did you guys miss me? xD
Just joking, I'm sure you didn't :')

This is just a mini chapter about Tzuyu and her past.
More will be developed about it later on.
Hope you all look forward to the story ~