=Chapter 8=

We Fell in Love

  "Omo! Oppa, you're back!" YoonA exclaimed happily.

  "Of course! Anything for my beautiful Yoong!" He replied.

  "Oppa, when did you decided to come back? And why didn't you tell me?" YoonA asked.

  "Let's just say I want to surprise you." He winked.

YoonA blushed.

  "Kibum-oppa is so cute when he winks at me!" She thought.

  "Oppa, where are we going?" She asked.

  "Let's hang out for a while. We haven't seen each other for years!" Kibum laughed.

  "You're right." YoonA smiled.

Kibum drove the car to the mall. It was the same mall where YoonA saw DongHae with another girl.

  "Wah, this mall sure changed." Kibum said.

  "Yeah."

Kibum parked his car and both of them got out. They walked to the nearest cafe. They ordered their drinks and sat down.

  "So, how are you?" Kibum asked.

  "I'm fine." YoonA laughed,

  "I mean how were you when I left."

  "Like I said, I'm fine."

  "I heard you're now married." Kibum sighed.

  "Yeah. And I'm so unlucky to have him!" She rolled her eyes.

  "If I didn't left, we would have been together."

  "Yeah. Kibum-oppa, do you still love me?" YoonA asked. Kibum was surprised she asked him that.

  "Of course! That's why I came back. But apparently I was too late."

  "Yeah, you were too late. If you just came earlier, you would have pulled me away from that wedding ceremony."

  "So, who's the guy? I mean your husband?"

  "The school's playboy." She sighed.

  "DongHae?"

  "Yeah, yesterday I saw him kissing another girl."

Anger flashed across Kibum's face.

  "A playboy is always a playboy." He gritted his teeth.

  "I agree."

Soon, a waiter placed their orders.

  "Yoong, do you know what's the reason why I came back?" Kibum asked. YoonA shook her head.

  "I don't know." She said

  "Oh, never mind. I'll tell you later. And after this do you mind if we watch a romantic comedy movie. They said it was a blockbuster movie."

  "Sure! Anything for my oppa." She smiled widely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "DongHae-oppa!" Sunye called him. He was placing his books on his bag.

  "Hey, Sunye!" He gave her a peck on her lips.

Everyone who were around them 'coughed' and said, "ew~", "that's so disgusting". The couple just ignored them.

  "So where do you wanna go after school?" Sunye asked.

  "Well, some of my friends told me that there's a new blockbuster movie. A romantic comedy. Wanna watch?"

  "Sure!"

They both got into his car and drove to the mall. The mall where YoonA and Kibum went.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoonA and Kibum were lining up to buy their tickets when they heard DongHae's name from behind.

  "DongHae-oppa, I'll go buy some popcorns and drinks." Sunye said.

  "Okay, be back soon!" DongHae replied.

Sunye walked past from the crowd. When YoonA and Kibum heard them, they had different expressions.

Kibum's expression: anger

YoonA's expression: both anger and jealousy

Kibum clenched his fists. YoonA tried to hold back her tears. Then it was their turn to buy the ticket.

  "Hello, Sir, Ms. what movie do you want to watch?" The teller greeted.

  "Erm, we wanted to watch this movie." Kibum pointed to the screen.

  "Okay." The teller gave them their tickets.

  "How much?" Kibum asked.

  "$10.50"

Kibum took out his wallet and paid.

  "Thank you. Have a nice day." They both left the counter. They went to buy their food. DongHae has no idea it was them when Sunye returned.

DongHae bought their tickets and stood beside the counter to wait for Sunye.

  "Oppa, didn't you know that it was YoonA who was standing in front us?"

  "Huh?"

  "YoonA. The girl that bumped me earlier this morning. And who was she with?"

  "I don't know." He was so curious to know who it was.

Soon, the movie ended. It was the time for them to go in. YoonA was clutching Kibum's arm. And that made Kibum's heart beat faster. YoonA did that on purpose. She knew that DongHae and Sunye was behind them.

  "YoonA has a boyfriend? Why didn't she tell me!" DongHae thought.

YoonA and Kibum sat at the second last row of the seats. And DongHae and Sunye sat behind them. Soon, the movie started. DongHae didn't watch the entire movie. He was watching YoonA most of the time. He was watching her because he's scared that her 'boyfriend' (he believes) might do something to her. Then. . .

  "Oppa, I'm cold." YoonA complained.

  "Aw~ Come here." Kibum said. He wrapped his arm around her.

  "Thanks."

And that move made DongHae jealous.

  "She's mine! And YoonA, you have a lot of things to explain tonight." He screamed in her head.

He wanted to escape this room. But he couldn't think of one excuse for Sunye.

  "Sunye, I think I need to go to the bathroom." DongHae said.

Sunye just nodded. She was so focused on the movie. DongHae stayed in the bathroom for a long time. Then, he called Sunye.

  "Sunye-ah, I think I need to go home! My stomach hurts!" DongHae pretended to be sick.

  "What? Where are you now?" She asked.

  "I'm on my way to my car now."

  "Oh, okay. Do you want me to accompany you?"

  "No, no need. See you tomorrow. Bye."

  "Bye, oppa. Take care." And she hung up.

Few minutes later, the movie ended. YoonA and Kibum went out the cinema.

  "That movie was so romantic!" YoonA said.

  "It was. Now let me drive you home. But first, do you want to eat dinner?"

  "No, thanks. I'm still full with all the food you bought." YoonA laughed.

  "Okay."

They went to the parking lot and Kibum sent her home. They reached her house. YoonA was about to go down when Kibum did something unexpected.

  "YoonA, do you wanna know the reason why I came back?" Kibum asked.

  "Oh! Yeah. I wanna know. What's the reason?"

Kibum took a minute to answer.

  "You."

  "What?!"

  "You. You are the reason."

  "What? That's impossible." YoonA rolled her eyes.

  "No, it's not. I love you so much Yoong! I was always thinking of you when we were separated." 

YoonA didn't reply.

  "Yoong, will you be my girlfriend?" Kibum suddenly asked.

  "I ,er, I'll think about it. I'm married, remember?"

  "Okay, but please think of it fast. Or else you might get hurt."

YoonA didn't understand what he said. She just nodded.

  "Bye, oppa." 

  "Bye, Yoong." YoonA got down and prepared herself to face DongHae.

Kibum drove away. YoonA was about to open the door when the door suddenly opened.

  "Yoong, get inside." DongHae said.

  "Don't call me that. Only my friends and family can call me that." She said and entered the house.

  "I am your family."

  "Whatever." YoonA rolled her eyes.

  "Now, explain." He fiercely said.

  "Explain what?"

  "Where were you last night?"

  "Last night? Ha! I was at the mall and after shopping I went home!"

  "Why didn't you tell me?" DongHae yelled. "Everyone was worried sick because of you!"

  "Everyone?"

  "Duh~"

  "I don't think so!"

Both of them yelled as they replied. They were now having a 'newly wed fight'. XD

  "What makes you think so? Huh! Answer me!"

  "IF YOU WERE 'WORRIED' SICK, YOU SHOULD HAVE CALL ME OR AT LEAST CHECK THE HOUSE IF I WAS HERE! BUT YOU DIDN'T! YOU WERE HAPPILY PLAYING LAST NIGHT AND STAYED AT RYEOWOOK'S HOUSE!"

  "HUH? I DIDN'T STAY AT HIS HOUSE!!!"

  "OH, OR MAYBE AT YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S HOUSE! ! !"

  "I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!"

  "LIES!"

  "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SO?"

  "DO YOU THINK I'M DUMB OR STUPID? I SAW YOU KISSING HER LAST NIGHT AT THE MALL, AND TODAY I SAW YOU WITH HER AGAIN! AT SCHOOL AND EVEN AT THE MALL!!!"

  "ARE YOU JEALOUS?"

  "NO, AM NOT!"

  "YES!"

  "NO!"

  "YES!"

  "NO!"

  "NO!"

  "NO! NO! NO! DON'T THINK I'LL FALL AT THIS! BECAUSE I'M TOTALLY NOT JEALOUS!"

  "WHATEVER! YOU ARE JUST LYING!"

  "AM NOT! WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS IF I HAD KIBUM AS MY BOYFRIEND?"

" Why would I be jealous if I had Kibum as my boyfriend?" Repeated in DongHae's head.

  "Whatever, I know you're just jealous!"

  "No, I don't think so! I'll guarantee you will be the one who's jealous with my relationship with Kibum! Because Sunye is a !"

  "No!"

  "Oh, you won't believe me? Fine, see for yourself."

YoonA walked away and went to their room to change. Her heart was aching because of the words she said.

  "I can't believe I fell in love with him so easily!" She thought.

She changed her clothes and went out the room. She found DongHae was about to open the door.

  "I'll be sleeping at the guest room starting today." She quietly said. "But my clothes will still be in our closet, just in case."

She went to the guest room and started to cry.

  ". . . Have faith. . ." She remembered the woman's words. "I guess I have to suffer for a while."

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES AND WRONG GRAMMARS AND FOR NOT HAVING A PICTURE!!!

 

have a pleasant day!