=Chapter 15=

We Fell in Love

SMACK! ! !

 

DongHae's lips were on YoonA's. YoonA was surprised on what he did. Her eyes were huge. And soon, she closed her eyes. They kissed for a long moment. Forgetting where they are. They continued to kiss for a few minutes.

  "Thanks, Yoong" DongHae said after the kiss.

  "Erm, it's okay." YoonA replied.

YoonA felt awkward, DongHae felt happiness, joy for he got a high mark on his exam and got a kiss from her.

  "This is the best day of my life!" He thought.

They walk back to their house in silence. As they got in, DongHae reached for the phone and started to call his friends. (Imagine you're his friend)

   "Yo, I got 90+ on my exam!" He repeated tons of times for he had tons of friends.

On the other side, YoonA was sitting in the living room, watching some T.V shows. She heard DongHae talking on the phone. All she could here was about his exam. Then, when DongHae hung up and dialed a new number. . .

  "Yah! Could you please stop repeating the same phrase? All you say is, 'yo, I got 90+ on my exam' all over again! And it freaks me out!"

YoonA yelled. She was showing her angry face.

  "Wae? I want to tell them I got a high mark. What's the problem? Jealous?" DongHae smirked.

  "Hello~ Why would I be jealous? I always got a high mark unlike you!"

  "Whatever." DongHae rolled his eyes.

  "I'll be upstairs." YoonA grumbled.

  "Overreacting." DongHae whispered aloud as he watch YoonA climbing the staircase.

  "Am not! Maybe you're the one who's overreacting." YoonA said.

  "Yah!" DongHae yelled. YoonA just stuck her tongue out. "I'm gonna get you!" He threatened. He placed the phone and ran to her. YoonA saw what he did and knows what he was about to do.

  "Oh, no!" YoonA said. She ran to their bedroom and locked the door.

  "Yah! Im YoonA! Open the door!" DongHae knocked the door twice as hard but YoonA didn't open.

  "Fine! Suit yourself!" DongHae said and went to their work room. He took the key from the key box and went back to open the door. He inserted the key and unlocked the door.

  "AHA!" He yelled.

YoonA jumped from the bed. She already changed her school uniform to a shirt and sweatpants.

  "What are you doing?" YoonA was dumbfounded. She didn't know what his next step is.

DongHae just smirked. He locked the door and walk closer to her.

  "Wae?" YoonA asked worriedly.

  "Nothing, I suppose." He said.

He walked in front of her and gave her another kiss. YoonA started to beat his chest but DongHae held them. That leaves YoonA no choice. DongHae released her hands and s his arms around her waist. YoonA didn't think what she was doing. She simply wrapped her arms around DongHae's neck.
Both of them collapsed on their bed.

  "Ya! Im YoonA! What are you doing?" She thought.

  "Ah! Never mind!" She thought again. "No. This is not right!"

YoonA shook her head. DongHae moved his lips to her neck to let her breathe.

  "Ya, DongHae, I thought you have a girlfriend? Why don't you do it to her?" YoonA asked.

  "Don't mind her. I'll break up with her." He said. YoonA knew he wouldn't want to.

  "I don’t want to do this." YoonA said.

  "But I wanted to."

He moved back his lips on YoonA's. Suddenly . .

Ring! Ring!

They both stopped on what they're doing. DongHae stood up and answered it.

  "Lee residence." He answered formally.

  "Oh, Dad." He smiled.

  "Okay. What time do you want us to be there?"

  "Okay. Bye." He said and hung up.

  "What does your dad want?" YoonA asked quietly. She looked at him.

  "He wants us to have a dinner with them. He wants us to be there at 7." DongHae smiled.

Both of them got ready to meet their parents. YoonA wore the blue dress her mom gave her. It was JUST a simple dress but she looks good in it. And DongHae wore his tux. They went down and left the house. . .

  "I think they wanted us to do something again." YoonA sighed.

  "Maybe, or maybe not. Maybe they just wanted to meet us." DongHae replied.

YoonA just nodded. They reached their destination and got down the car to meet their parents. They spotted their parents sitting on the middle of the restaurant. DongHae intertwined his hands with YoonA for they have to act like 'real' couple in front of them. They sat and greeted their parents and ordered their food. They were chatting about their marriage life. Most of the time they lied. Their parents just believed nodded at what they say. And this time, DongHae's father spoke up.

  "Since two of you are graduating this year, we would like to grant you our request." Mr Lee started.

  "What's it, Dad?" DongHae asked.

His Dad said something, and. . .

  "Huh?" The couple said.

  "Can you? Please?" Their parents asked.

  "Er, sure. Why not?" DongHae faked smile.

Soon, they left. YoonA was sooo not happy with their parents request. She didn't want to do it. But she has to respect their parents.

  "This is so~ not gonna happen! I won't agree with it!" YoonA said grumpily.

  "You can't. We already agreed to it." DongHae sighed.

He wants to agree with it, but YoonA doesn't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! ! ! There was sort of problem with the internet connection so I wasn't able to update earlier... ><

OMG! What is their parents' request??? Any idea? Comment your idea!

BTW~ i got that 'scene' from twilight saga's Eclipse... from the book. . . hahaXD

hahaXD thanks for subscribing and commenting and special thanks to @wolfsharingan15  the nice-y poster! ! ! thank you!

hahaXD for those who are new readers please subscribe and comment! ! ! ><

have a pleasant day and sorry for the mistakes!!!