=Chapter 12=

We Fell in Love

 

DongHae's POV

I woke up. I felt something heavy laying on it. I smiled. My eyes were still close.

  "Yoong." I thought.

I smiled and opened my eyes. Then turned my head to the left and screamed. It wasn't Yoong.

  "Yah! What are you doing here?" I yelled to Sunye.

  "What? I'm sleeping."

  "What? I didn't bring you here!" I yelled.

  "No, you didn't.  I brought you here. You were drunk." Sunye stated.

  "You should have left!"

  "What? You were the one who tried to take my clothes off!" Sunye yelled. She gazed at our clothes on the floor.

Even if I'm drunk, I still have a good memory. No matter what you do, I can remember what happen. Is she trying to lie or something? I remember I didn’t do that to her.

  "No, I didn't. I just fell on my bed and fell asleep." I protested.

  "Liar." Sunye said.

  "Am not! Or maybe you’re the one who's lying, Sunye!" I yelled.

  "Whatever, oppa." She rolled her eyes.

I stood up and went in to the bathroom to take a shower. I purposely did that to give Sunye some time to changed. After I was done, I changed to my school uniform. And I remembered YoonA.

  "YoonA!" I whispered.

I ran out to the room and went to the guest room. It was empty. The weird this is, her laptop wasn't there.

  "I guess she need to lecture or something." I thought.

I walked back to the room. Sunye was already dressed. And gaud! She smells terrible. I still can smell the alcohol she drank last night.

  "You smell terrible, Sunye." I commented.

  "Hmph." She pouted.

  "You’re not coming to school?" I asked.

  "How can I come if I don't have my school uniform? And as you said, I smell terrible."

  "Don't worry. Go take a shower. I'll lend you YoonA's clothes. Just wait here." I said and went to take YoonA's uniform. I took a look at it and estimated if Sunye would fit. I went out the closet.

  "Erm, I don't think you can fit her size. Her uniform is small and you’re . . . big." I said. It was rude but I don't mind.

  "I guess I can skip school. Can you send me home?" Sunye asked.

  "Sure no problem." I smiled and went down to the kitchen. I checked to see if YoonA cooked some food for me again.

I walked to the kitchen table and found nothing. So I decided to drink some milk. But before I could even open the fridge, I found a note.

  DongHae, I wanna stay at my parent's mansion... I'll be back in five days... ^^ have fun!

 "What? 5 days? It's long! Wait. That's great. No, no. It's not so great. I won't be seeing her in 5 days. I'll miss her. What did I just say?" I thought.

  "Ah! Never mind." I said.

  "What are you saying, Hae?" Sunye asked behind me. Urgh! The smell is so strong; I have to cover my nose.

  "Nothing."

  "Come on. Send me home so I can take a shower and you can go to school." She sighed.

==========================================================================================================

 YoonA's POV

  "Kibum-oppa!" I squealed as he entered my bedroom. I ran and hugged him. He hugged me back.

  "Hey, Yoong! Are you okay?" He placed his hand on my forehead.

  "I'm feeling fine. Still dizzy though." I smiled.

  "That's good to hear. Have you taken your medicine?" He asked.

I nodded.

  "Oppa, about your question 2 days ago." I started.

  "Yeah? Have you decided?"

  "Yes."

  "What? Tell me! Please Yoong!" He begged. He showed me his puppy eyes.

  "I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled. He didn't say a word. He stood up and hugged me tightly.

  "Thanks, Yoong!" He smiled widely.

  "I'm sorry if I had to use you. It's the only way." I thought.

He broke the hug and started to kiss me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoonA's POV

The next week. . .

 

It was finally the last week of school. Exams are here. It was the third day I stayed at the mansion. 2 more days, and I had to go back.

  "Hey, Unnie!" SeoHyun called.

  "Hey, Seo! You ready for the exams?" I asked.

  "As ready as you are." She smiled. "Where were you last week?"

  "I wasn't feeling well." YoonA said.

  "Oh. It's a good thing you're back, though."

  "Why?"

  "Well, before I answer you. Where were you staying last week?"

  "At my parents mansion."

  "Oh, no wonder when I went to your  house yesterday, Sunye opened the door. God! She smells so terrible! And how could you let DongHae cheat on you!" She pouted.

  "He doesn't love me anyway. Now tell me what happened!" I urged.

  "Well, Yuri-unnie told me last Friday, when you weren't here, DongHae wasn't paying attention to the class. Until the teacher talked to him. He asked what DongHae was thinking. And all he said was, 'YoonA'."

  "Oh. That's no big deal. Don't think about it."

  "But what if he loves you?" SeoHyun asked. I stopped walking.

  "That's not going to happen." I finally said.

  "Ya! Unnie, nothing is impossible." She smiled at me and gave her a small smile back.

  "Let's go!" I grabbed her to our classroom.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so that was chapter 12.... a boring chapter eh?

hahaXD hope u like it!!! and thanks for those who subscribed and commented!!! really appreciate it.... 8D ur amazing as always...

 

okay... have you heard that eunhyuk was being pushed by a fangirl???? and all of  the fangirls that were there when SW,EH, KH, went to philippines to have CF??? one fangirl wrote an apology at tumblr... here's the link: >>>>http://worldwideelfs.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/apologizeletter.jpg<<<<

tnx for reading and subscribing! really appreciate it...

 

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES!!!