=Chapter 27= (part 1)

We Fell in Love

i deleted the previous chapter, i hope you dun mind :) well, let's get reading! ! !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bi pop Bi pop

 

  The sound of the people's gasp and sobs was all I could hear. I couldn't concentrate on one person's voice, my head was whirling. Sooner, I could hear the ambulans siren. I could feel warm liquid falling down my legs, my forehead. I body was frozen. I couldn't move. Then I felt some one slapping my cheeks in the slightest pressure.

  "YoonA, YoonA-ah, wake up. Open your eyes! Don't leave me!" It was Yuri. I could imagine her tears streaking down her face.

  I tried to find my lips but I couldn't. "Unnie," I didn't fullly understand what I just said. My voice was slow.

  "Yes, YoonA, I'm here."

  "Unnie," I mumbled. "My stomach hurts."

  Then she gasped. "Oh, no!"

  The tires of the ambulance skidded to a loud stop. Someone shouted, "Get out of the way, please! People!"

  I could hear the wheels of the stretchers rolled towards me. They lifted me up and someone performed CPR on me. They were speaking something unintelligible. More than one person was working on me. Something wrapped my neck, it was impossible for me to move my head. I groaned.

  From afar, I could hear Yuri talking to someone- a doctor, perhaps- with broken voice. Yuri was doing all the pleading while I stayed here, on the stretcher, frozen.

  "Sir, please save my friend. So does the baby!"

  The doctor's voice was low and somber, "It seems that the pacenta was detached. But I'll see what we can do."

  I knew what that mean. Detached placenta. That meant my baby was dying inside me.

  I wanted to tell them to get him out of me, but I couldn't find my voice. Please, save my child! I'd give my life for him, just please!

 

------------------------------

  "Haha! It's my time to win, KyuHyun! You're way far. That $10 will be mine! Hello, victory!" I sang as my race car passed the finishing line. KyuHyun and I were playing Need For Speed; Underground 2. YoonA and Yuri were off to the mall to shop. Or what they called 'girl bonding time'.

  I laid my hand out, "Ten-bucks, Mr. Cho. We made a deal." I smirked.

  He sighed and placed the money on my waiting hand. "Gosh, I can't believe I lost! Where're all the justice?"

  "The justice," I snorted. "The justice is it's my turn to win the bet! You always win. Now it's my turn!"

  "All right, all right, but GaemGyu isn't gonna surrender, now. Another round! This time twenty-five bucks!"

  I smiled, "Deal! Let's see who wins this time."

  Just as I was about to restart the game, my phone rang.

  "Uh-oh, wife-y alert." KyuHyun laughed.

  "Shut up," I lifted my phone to my ear, the caller was YoonA. "Hello, beautiful. Are you coming home now? I'm starving!"

  "DongHae? Erm, this is Yuri. Sorry to call you by using YoonA's phone."

  My face dropped, "Oh, that's okay. Where's she? Tell her not to play pranks on me please. And pass the phone, too."

  It took her a long moment to answer, "I can't. YoonA's in the hospital."

  That did it. "What?! Seriously?! How's it? Is it a happy, bouncy baby boy?"

  YoonA already delivered? What? Well, okay, that's pretty normal, she's 8-9 months already. Anyway, I don't care. The baby we waited for a long time is finally here!

  "DongHae! Don't be hip and all that! YoonA's got an accident. We're here in Seoul Hospital. Hurry."

  Then the phone went dead. YoonA got an accident? That's impossible. She wouldn't want to kill our baby, right? What on earth is happening? My phone slipped off my hand. The glass shattered across the floor. For this moment, I don't know what to do.

  "DongHae? What happened?" KyuHyun asked from behind me. I didn't  hear his approach. My eyes were watery. A few drops rolled down my cheeks. "DongHae? DongHae! I'm asking what happened?" KyuHyun yelled.

  "YoonA's in the hospital," -sob- "She got an accident," -sob- "Let's go!." I grabbed my car key from the drawer and pulled KyuHyun along with me.

---------------------------------------

  "Yuri, what happened? Exactly?" TaeYeon asked. LeeTeuk was rubbing her back, soothing her. His front shirt was all wet from TaeYeon's tears.

  "We were walking towards my car, when a black car suddenly turned straight to YoonA. I expected the driver would come down and help but it just ran away." I said. I didn't want to talke about this anymore. It was a horrible accident. "Unnie, I don't want to talk about this anymore. It hurts to remember."

  Everyone was quiet. Our heads were bowed down in grief and sorrow. Silent tears ran down from our faces. The baby we all waited for such a long time, our niece/nephew we all awaited to see. We might not be able to see him.

  Then LeeTeuk spoke, "It's a hit and run. But I wouldn't call this an accident. Someone must've planned all this. Someone who wanted revenge against YoonA."

  "Possibly. It's a hit and run. Who would've plan a grudge against her?" SiWon wondered.

  "KiBum and Sunye?" Jessica asked.

  "Possibly." SiWon repeated.

  "I don't think Kibum is in this scheme. He already apologized from what happened. Plus, he's already moved on to Canada a month ago." ShinDong said.

  "Couldn't it be Sunye and SoHee? They're close, right? Should we call SoHee?" HyoYeon suggested.

  HeeChul tsked. "Ya, ya, SoHee's not in this! I've known SoHee for a long time!"

  "Wait, Yuri, did you remember the car plate's number?" TaeYeon asked.

  I shook my head, "No, I don't. It was so fast, plus the parking lot was dimly lit."

  Just then, we could hear loud footsteps running toward us.

  "YoonA! YoonA! I'm here! YoonA!" DongHae screamed. SiWon, EunHyuk and RyeoWook stopped him before he could bolt throught the operation room doors.

  "DongHae, calm down, the doctors are doing tht best can." EunHyuk succesfully covered the stress in his voice, but we could all hear it.

  DongHae collapsed. He sat on the floor, crying. All the boys crouched down to comfort him.

  The operation room doors slid open. The doctor removed his mask. His face was forlorn.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

mian 4 not posting for such a long time! !  i hope u dun mind the mistakes :) sorry bout the bad scheme ;(

 

YOONHAE FOREVER