=Chapter 19=

We Fell in Love

  "Ya! Oppa, gwaenchanha?" YoonA asked. DongHae didn't reply, he was focused on Sunye. He was staring at them. YoonA tried to follow his gaze. She was shocked at what she saw, too. Not because of Sunye, but because of the guy she was with.

  "Kibum-oppa?" YoonA gasped.

She unthinkingly stood up and walked slowly near to them. Their order came up, DongHae took it and followed YoonA.

  "Kibum-oppa?" YoonA asked.

Kibum turned around.

  "Oh! YoonA-ah!" Kibum left Sunye and walked closer to hug YoonA.

  "Oppa! Don't touch me!" YoonA was balling her fists now.

  "Ya! Gwaenchanha?" Kibum asked.

  "You don't have the right to ask me." YoonA said. Her blood was boiling on her face.

DongHae was standing beside YoonA.

  "Oh, hey DongHae." Kibum smiled.

  "Don't touch him!" YoonA said.

  "Wae?"

  "You don't have the right to ask me." YoonA repeated.

  "What?"

  "Stop pretending like you don't know." YoonA said.

  "What? No! What you saw just now was a mistake. She hugged me first." Kibum pointed at Sunye. DongHae was turning angry now, too.

  "What? I didn't. You hugged me." Sunye lied.

  "Let's talk about this outside please." DongHae said sternly.

All of them nodded. DongHae lead them to the parking lot. There were only a few people there. The people who were there were loading and unloading from their cars.

DongHae placed the food in the car and turned to them.

  "Yoong, I swear, I didn't hug her." Kibum said.

  "Shut up!" DongHae yelled.

  "Now, you're trying to protect her? You cheated on her!" Kibum yelled back.

  "So? I cheated on him, too." YoonA said.

DongHae was surprised to heard this.

  "What?" DongHae asked.

  "I'll explain it to you later." YoonA said.

  "So, you cheated on me, huh?" YoonA's eyes were filled with tears. She breathed deeply. A tear fell on her cheek.

  "What? NO!" Kibum tried to wipe her tears but YoonA shook his hand.

  "Shut up, Kibum! I saw what you did." DongHae yelled. He turned to Sunye. "And you cheated too, huh?"

  "No, I didn't. I told you, he hugged me first!" Sunye said.

  "Liar! I saw what happen." DongHae slapped Sunye. Kibum punched DongHae.

  "Stop it!" YoonA yelled.

All of them froze.

  "All of us cheated on each other." YoonA clarified.

  "No, I didn't!" Kibum looked at her.

  "Oh, you shut up, Kibum! I saw it, too! So, you cheated on me too, huh?" Yoona cried. "Boys are all the same." She cried.

  "I swear I did----" Kibum was cutted by YoonA's slap.

  "I'll never forgive you, Kibum!" YoonA shouted.

  "Why don't you not forgive him, too? He cheated too, right?"

YoonA thought for a moment.

  "I'll talk to him about it." YoonA said softly. "I think you two are a perfect couple. Two cheaters. And my relationship with you is finished." YoonA  turned to Sunye. "Your relationship with him is finished, too." YoonA grabbed DongHae.

  "You can't do that." Sunye whined.

  "Oh yes I can." YoonA said coldly.

YoonA pushed him to the passengers sit. And she walked to the drivers sit.

  "You can drive?" DongHae asked.

  "I took some lessons. Now, please shut up!" YoonA said.

DongHae did what she said. They reached their home in a few minutes. YoonA stopped the car and turned to DongHae.

  "DongHae-ah, gwaenchanha?" YoonA asked. DongHae nodded.

  "Let's go in and put some ice on your cheek before it swells." YoonA got out. She held her hands with DongHae who was covering his injured cheek. She opened the door and straight away went to the kitchen and wrapped some ice with a dish cloth.

  "Here." YoonA said as she patted DongHae’s cheek.

  "Ow!" DongHae whined.

  "You’re such a baby. Come here." YoonA pulled him to the sofa. YoonA pressed the cloth to his face.

  "Ow!" DongHae cried.

  "Could you please stop crying? You’re a man, aren't you? If you’re not, then you're what? Gay?" YoonA joke. A smile was forming on her face.

  "I'm a man, but it hurts!" DongHae pouted.

  "Whatever..."

DongHae looked at her as she pressed the ice softly on his face. YoonA noticed it.

  "What?"

  "Nothing. Why are you still kind after all I did to you?" DongHae asked.

YoonA was speechless.

  "Er, I, er, nothing." She stuttered.

  "Wae? Why are you stuttering? DongHae asked.

  "Nothing." She blushed and she look away.

  "Yoong, there's something I wanna tell you."

  "What is it?"

 DongHae sighed before he spoke.

  "Yoong, I'm in love with you." DongHae bravely said.

YoonA looked at him. Her heart was jumping in joy as she knew he was in love with her.

  "Are you okay?" DongHae asked.

YoonA didn't reply. She immediately pressed her lips on his lips. She kissed him soooo passionately. DongHae kissed her back. He was showing her how much he love her. YoonA broke the kiss and moved her lips to his ear.

  "I'm in love with you, too. Do you know how long I was waiting for you to say it?" Tears of joy were rolling on her cheeks.

  "Sorry. I just realized it." DongHae chuckled.

He took her face and kissed it again. . .

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be honest i was smiling when i wrote it.... hahaXD

tnx for reading and commenting!!!! love you!!! hahaXD

OMG! ! ! HAHA HOPE U LIKE IT!!!

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES!!!!