=Chapter 4=

We Fell in Love

In the morning...

 

DongHae woke up first. He was still thinking about his dream.

  "What does that mean?" He thought. "Ah! DongHae-ah! It's only a dream, nothing can harm you there. Just forget about it."

He got up quietly to make sure YoonA doesn't wake up. He took his shower and changed to his school uniform. He headed down to the kitchen to cook their breakfast.  When he reached the kitchen, he saw a small box. SLEEPING PILLS It labeled. He was thinking who drank this. Then he remembered what happen last night.

  "YoonA drank this? What time did she wake up last night? 3?!?!" He said.

He read the instructions on the box. And something caught his eye.

  Minimum 8 hours of sleep. Note: If the person who drank this has less than 8 hours, he/she might feel drowsy.

  "What? Why did she take this? Is she crazy? She knows we have school!" He said grumpily.

He ran upstairs to wake her up.

  "Ya! Im YoonA, wake up! You took the pills when you know we have to come to school?!" He yelled.

YoonA just flinched.

  "Ya! Im YoonA! Wake up!" He took the pillow and started beating her. This time she got up.

  "WHAT?!?!" She yelled back.

  "You don't want to be at school don't you?"

  "School?" She asked.

  "Duh~ School. We have school today. How can a nerd forget?" He teased.

YoonA laughed. Confusion was shown in DongHae's face.

  "Why are you laughing?" He asked.

  "Look at your phone." was all she said. He looked at his phone and said.

  "Today is Sunday, it's school - - -" His eyes bulged.

  "Today is Sunday, DUMMY!" She laughed.

  'What?!" He was embarrassed.

  "And I'm not a nerd!" She added.

DongHae's face was red. YoonA can't stop laughing.

  "And I wouldn't take the pill if today was school day." YoonA laughed harder this time.

  "God damn it!" He was angry, and embarrassed. "Stop LAUGHING!"

YoonA didn't listen. She lies down at her bed. Still laughing.

  "I said stop laughing, IM YOONA!" He yelled.

  "How can I not laugh? It's funny." She tried to stop but failed eventually.

  "Oh. So you won't stop, huh? Well then, even if I don’t want, IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL KISS YOU!" He yelled again.

  "Like a believe you will." YoonA was still laughing.

That made DongHae leaves no choice. He was now on top of the bed. Crawling near her. Then, he grabbed her shoulders and moved his face closer and

SMACK!

YoonA's eyes grew bigger every second.

  "He really means it." She thought.

She started to beat his chest, but he held her hands. That leaves her no choice, so she kissed him back. Soon, DongHae broke it.

  "Never underestimate a playboys, nerd." He smirked.

  "I'll underestimate you, sometime. Especially your marks."

  "Oh, really? Well, let's have another game. It's called, 'who has the highest mark will win, and the loser will be the servant for 2 weeks'."

  "Great! DEAL! And I'm so looking forward for you to lose." She stuck her tongue out.

  "As I said, never underestimate me! I'll show you I can get a straight A this final exam next . . . week." He realized he had no time to study.

  "Oh, really? I'm looking forward to it."

YoonA lay down and went back to sleep. Now, DongHae is facing his problems. How can he show her? He changed in to her casual clothes and went to their 'work' room. He gathered all his books and started reading. He even forgot to cook his 'healthy' breakfast. He only read the first book, History. And. . .

  "Ah! What does this means?" He complained. "Who is Ferdinand Magellan?"

He didn't know so he changed the subject. It's English this time.

  "Aigoo, this is easy." He said.

He read the first English sentence, 'Who are your parents?'.

  "What does this mean?" He was dumbfounded.

He didn't know and changed the subject. Every time he didn't know about it he'll changed until there's no more books left.

  "Ah! How can I study if I don't know?" He complained. "Ah! I'll call LeeTeuk-hyung"

He dialed his number. LeeTeuk answered on the first ring.

  "DongHae?" He said.

  "Hyung! I need your help! Help me study for this upcoming exam!"

  "Sorry, Hae. I'm busy now."

  "Oh." Disappointment spread across his face. "Never mind. Thanks hyung." And he hung up.

He called all his friends but all the answers he will hear is, 'Sorry, I don't know anything about that', or 'I'm busy, sorry'.

How can he prove to her that he can have straight As this exam?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun dun dun dun! ~ How can he prove it this time? He doesn't even understand plain English. How much more the rest subject? ? ?

If not, he'll be the one facing HIS consequences...

HahaXD

Thanks 4 reading.

New readers pls subscribe and comment... :)

Wow, in less than  24 hours, I have 15 subscribers!!!!

Thank you so much for your support!!!

I appreciate it:)

In truth, I just simply write what comes out from my mind.... XD

Happy New Year, and have a pleasant day!!!

*gives you a hug*


sorry 4 the minor mistakes :)

and  about the pill, i just simply write it.. and i dunno if it's true or not XD