=Chapter 24=

We Fell in Love

YoonA and DongHae arrived at Seoul safe and sound. They planned to surprise their family and friends with their news. They decided to have a dinner at the hotel. All their friends including Sunye and their families are invited. All of them were both curious and excited to hear it. They will be gathering at the hotel at 7 pm. It was only one hour away.

 

 

  "Can't believe we're telling them, YoonA." DongHae hugged YoonA's waist.

  "Me too." She turned around and give him a kiss.

It was a long, sweet kiss. YoonA broke it.

  "Come on, let's go. I bet they're so excited that they arrived early." YoonA joked.

DongHae smiled and placed his left arm around her waist. They walk out of the room and stopped at the stairs.

  "You know, it's dangerous for a pregnant woman to walk down the stairs." DongHae smirked.

  "Hae-ah, it's too early. I'll be careful." She smiled.

  "No. I'll carry you."

DongHae didn't let her answer and just scoop her.

  "Ya!" YoonA beated his arm lightly.

DongHae was descending down the stairs.

  "Ya, stop it. You want to fall, don't you?" DongHae asked playfully.

  "No." YoonA shook her head.

  "Then stop it."

DongHae didn't let her down until they reached the car. He placed her down and opened the door for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at the hotel a few minutes later. As YoonA expected, their friends arrived earlier than them. When they entered the room. . .

  "Ya, YoonA-ah! What are you gonna say?" "Hae, what is it?" What are you gonna tell us?", those were the questions they heard when they entered.

  "We'll tell you, soon." DongHae smiled.

They sat down and ate their dinner. They were talking about their honeymoon. DongHae stood up.

  "Eherm, there's something we would like to announce." DongHae started.

Everyone turned their attention to him.

  "We're gonna be parents." DongHae smiled.

Everyone was shocked. So as their parents.

  "Wah, jinjja? Chukka-eh unnie, hyung!" SeoHyun was the first one to say.

Congratulations and wishes were past to the couple. Except for Sunye. She was upset. She walked out of the room without anyone noticing. She walked out and got inside her car and called Kibum. Kibum wasn't there since he was busy with his studies.

  "Kibum, we need to talk. Meet me at the bar, NOW!" She said and immediately hung up.

  "That won't do! I'll make a plan to ruin their relationship." She whispered angrily. Tears streak down her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sowee for the late update:) i was having fun playing games with SONEs at my facebook Page, Im YoonA rocks. . . sorry for the late update and mistakes ! ! !

have a pleasant day :D