=Chapter 18=

We Fell in Love

DongHae was alone at home. YoonA went out with her friends. He has a feeling she'll tell them about the 'grandchild' thing. He didn't care what his other friends will say. DongHae was thinking deeply. He was thinking about how to break up with Sunye and how to confess to his precious deer.

  "Urgh! I don't know what to do!" DongHae yelled.

Luckily, no one was around, so he can freely do whatever he wants. The phone rang.

  "DongHae speaking." He answered.

  "DongHae-ah! This Saturday night, we're gonna have a party! Wanna come?" KyuHyun asked.

  "Sure! At where and what time?"

  "Ask your wife. I gotta go now. My mom and I are bound to the mall. Bye." KyuHyun hung up.

  "Bye." He replied too late.

  "Hhhmmm, party on Saturday. And this Saturday is graduation... Aha! Why not go shopping with her anyway." DongHae thought.

He took his handphone and called YoonA. Luck was with him. YoonA agreed with it. He changed his clothes and went to fetch her at Yuri's dorm.

~At Yuri's dorm~ . . .

  "Unnie, me and DongHae are shopping. I guess I have to go." YoonA said.

  "Okay, Yoong. Have fun!" Yuri smiled.

  "Don't tell anyone about it." YoonA gave her a stare.

  "Okay! Sure, no problem."

Both of them heard DongHae honked the car.

  "Bye, unnie! See you on practice!" YoonA hugged her best friend and left. She walk to the car and got in.

  "Hey, Yoong. How was your day?" DongHae smiled.

  "Fine." YoonA smiled back.

  "So, where do you want to go for shopping?"

  "Erm, anywhere. I heard one outlet mall is having a sale. Let's go there." YoonA suggested.

  "Sure."

DongHae drove to the outlet mall.

  "Come on! Let's start shopping!" YoonA grabbed DongHae's arms and dragged him to the mall.

They shopped tons of things. YoonA especially. She loves shopping. It was her first time to shop with a guy, though. But she just shopped like how she does when she's with Yuri. DongHae was smiling all the way whenever she shows her all the dress she tried on. Every dress she tried was perfect for her. After a few hours, they're finished.

  "Ah! I'm so tired!" YoonA complained. Her body was covered with shopping bags. DongHae giggled. He only had 10-15 bags, while his wife had more than 15.

  "Here, let me help you." He reached out most of her bags. YoonA gave it to him without hesitation.

  "Thanks! My shoulder hurts so much! Let's go home!" She said.

  "You don't want to eat dinner? It's already 7." DongHae asked.

  "Hhhmmm, let's just grab a burger or pizza or something." YoonA suggested.

  "Pizza? Sure. Let's just put these back at the car."

YoonA nodded. They placed their stuffs at the back compartment and headed back to order a pizza.

  "Where do you wanna go? Yellow Cab or Pizza Hut?" DongHae asked.

  "Let's try Yellow Cab. I heard their pizza tastes good but I haven't try." YoonA pouted.

  "Okay." DongHae said and intertwined his hand with YoonA's.

YoonA blushed at his action. Luckily, DongHae didn't notice. They walked to the store and ordered their food.

  "Oppa, let's try, erm, pepperoni pizza and Hawaiian pizza." YoonA tugged his sleeve.

DongHae smiled widely because of what she just did. And she called him 'oppa' for the first time. It was their turn to order they ordered their pizza and sat on a table waited. While waiting, DongHae was looking outside the store. He saw Sunye. He didn't care at first but when he saw a guy chased her up. But when he saw the guy hugged her. . . He clenched his fist and bang it on the table.

  "Ya! Oppa, gwaenchanha?" YoonA asked. DongHae didn't reply, he was focused on Sunye. He was staring at them. YoonA tried to follow his gaze. She was shocked at what she saw, too. Not because of Sunye, but because of the guy she was with.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! Who's the guy??? hahaXD

 

Siwon's grandma on his mom's side pass away... TT.TT

poor him... let's pray for him and cheer him up!!!

thanks for subscribing and reading!!! and of course DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

 

sorry for the mistakes-y!! and i'll be posting the first chapter of my new story: We Got Married (immayoonhaeshipper) , soon!

starring: Im YoonA  ||   Lee DongHae  || Son EunSeo  || Choi MinHo  || Super Generation