=Chapter 29=

We Fell in Love

Author's POV

 

  It's been months since the accident. None of them found the suspect. YoonA started to forget about it but her friends told her they will find the suspect. But it's still not over. Yet.

  In a week, YoonA will receive a death note. Saying that she'll be the next target. Of course, DongHae is afraid. He doesn't know what to do. He didn't want to lose her that badly. Until, he decided to send her far away with her parents.

 

DongHae's POV

  Sigh. How should I tell her? I don't want to upset her that much. But it's the only way to protect her.

  I shut the last light in the living room and half-ran to the stairs. I took a deep breath before entering our bedroom.

  YoonA is nowhere to be found but the balcony door was open. I walked pass the doors and there she is. The gentle breeze blew her hair lightly. I hope she'll understand.

  I wrapped my arms around her tender waist. Pulling her into my backhug. Her hands intertwined with mine. I kissed her hair before speaking.

  "YoonA-ah,"

  "Hmm?"

  "Are you scared?" I asked.

  She shook her head, "Ani. Now that you're here, I'm not."

  "YoonA-ah, there's something I need to tell you. Please understand."

  She nodded.

  I don't know what I should say. "Look, why don't you live with your parents for a while?" Urgh. Thousands of knives stabbed me, it felt like when I said those words.

  YoonA was silent for a minute then she turned around to face me and look at me. "You want me to go away?"

  "It's the only way."

  "No. I'm not going anywhere but here." She firmly said.

  "Baby, I don't want to loose you. You've been receiving those letters. You might be the next victim. I really really don't want that to happen."

  She frowned and hugged me. "I'll miss you."

  "Me, too. It felt like I left half of myself with you." I hugged her harder than usual.

  With one clear 'conversation', I knew she'll be safe. For now.

---------------

  One night before YoonA's departure to America, we both packed all the stuff she needs.

  "I think that's all." She sang as she zipped her luggage.

  I chuckled.

  We left our closet. YoonA was headed to the door when I stopped her and gave her a vice tight hug.

  "Oppa," she complained.

  "Let's stay like this for a while. We'll be separated for a long time, after all." I reasoned.

  "Arrasso." She hugged me back, not as tight like mine, and covered her face on my chest.

  I changed the vice tight hug to a gentle hug. I took her face between my hands and crushed my lips to hers. To my intense surprise, she didn't broke the kiss, instead she kissed me back. This kiss is not so gentle. Instead, it's too persuasive and violent. I scooped her up from the floor without breaking the kiss and placed her on the middle of our king size bed. I missed her warmth.

  And we spend our last night together full of love. . .

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay! I think that's for now. . . This story will soon be completed. Like only 2-3 chapters left. Please stay tuned for my next update...  sorry for the mistakes though. :D HAVE A NICE DAY!