=Chapter 6=

We Fell in Love

YoonA went up to the bowling alley, and saw something unexpected...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

She saw DongHae was holding another girl. She tried to hide herself behind the counter to get a closer look. DongHae dragged the girl to the mini locker room for the staff. As soon as they reached the small room, they started to 키스... At first they 키스 gently but soon it grew passionately. YoonA can't stand it anymore, so she ran away from the bowling alley. She ran outside the mall with her purse and her shopping bags. People stared at her but she didn't care. She stopped running when she reached the huge fountain outside the mall. She tried to stop her tears but eventually failed. She cried out loud. Not even bothering about the people who was staring at her. While she was crying, an old woman came closer to her. The woman had a little girl holding her hand.

  "Are you okay?" The woman asked YoonA.

YoonA turned to see who it was.

  "I'm fine." YoonA tried to smile but when she smiled her tears started to fall. "How embarrassing." She thought.

  "I don't think so. So what's your problem sweetie?" The woman asked.

  "I don't know if I should tell you." YoonA confessed.

  "You can tell me." They went to sit to bench that was near them.

  "Well, I'm only a senior high. My parents arranged a marriage for me. I don't want to disappoint them, so I just agreed. And now, my husband is cheating on me. I saw him kissing another girl. Well, he's a playboy after all. But when I saw him with another girl, I feel like someone just stabbed my heart."

The woman just stared at her. YoonA was worried.

  "Arranged marriage, huh?" The woman said. YoonA nodded.

  "Well, my husband cheated on me, too. Not just once but thrice. I was a fool back then. Until one day he wanted to have a divorce, that's when I realized I was a fool. I was a fool because all I thought he loved only me alone. But yours is different. Both of you are still young. Just have faith in him. One day he might realize the woman he loved was you. Just be patient, I know it's hard to accept but still." She said.

YoonA was deep in her thoughts. Have faith.  .  .

  "Thanks for telling me. I appreciate it." YoonA smiled.

  "No problem. And I guess I better get going. Good luck." She stood up and left. YoonA was still sitting on the bench. She wanted to go home now, and not want to disturb them. So, she took a cab. She gave the driver her address and left. Soon, they arrived. She gave the driver the right amount of money for the fare and got out with her shopping bags. She unlocked the door and went up to their room. She changed her clothes and went to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Back at the mall~

Yuri and SeoHyun were worried about YoonA.

  "She said she'll be here after she went to the toilet." Yuri whispered.

  "I don't know. Do you want to find her?" SeoHyun whispered back. Yuri nodded.

The 2 girls searched high and low to find YoonA. But she was nowhere to be found. They went back to the bowling alley to tell the others.

  "Yesung-oppa, YoonA's lost" Yuri whispered to Yesung.

While SeoHyun...

  "KyuHyun-oppa, I can't find Yoongie-unnie." She told KyuHyun.

  "What?!?! Where did she go?" KyuHyun asked.

  "She said she's going to the toilet, and now she didn't come back."

Yuri and Yesung went closer to KyuHyun and SeoHyun.

  "Where could she be?" Yesung asked.

LeeTeuk saw the 4 teenagers whispering.

  "Hey, hey, what's going on?" He asked

  "YoonA's nowhere to be found." SeoHyun said quietly.

  "What? Isn't she with you?" LeeTeuk said.

  "She said she is going to the restroom, but she never came or returned." Yuri said.

  "Where's DongHae?"

  "We don't know." The four of them answered.

  "Never mind him. Let's search for YoonA again." LeeTeuk said. 5 of them returned their bowling shoes and wore their own. They ran around the mall and asked some people. All the answers they'll hear were, "Sorry, no.", "Nope." and some just shook their heads. The 5 of them gathered at the center of the mall.

  "She's not here. Yuri, try to call her." LeeTeuk suggested.

Yuri called but...

  "She wouldn't answer, I think she turned off her phone or something."

Then Yesung spotted DongHae with another girl.

  "Ya! Lee DongHae!" Yesung yelled at the top of his voice. The people around them froze. DongHae heard him and went closer.

  "Ya! Hyung, don't yell! It's embarrassing!!!" DongHae said.

  "Oh, yeah?!?! So this embarrasses you, huh? Well then how about if everyone in this place knows you cheated on your wife!!!" He yelled again.

Murmurs filled the place. DongHae's face reddened.

  "Do you even know where she is? Huh? Answer me!" He yelled again.

  "She's with Yuri and Seo---" He looked at his friends. Yuri and SeoHyun were there but YoonA wasn't.

  "You’re speechless aren't you? How dare you cheat on my cousin!!!" Yesung gave him a slap. A very, very hard slap. The girl beside DongHae screamed.

  "Ya! Oppa? Gwaenchanha? And you,how dare you slap him!" She pointed at Yesung.

  "You shut up, Sunye! One more word I'll slap you!" Yesung threatened.

  "Where is she now?" DongHae asked quietly.

  "And now you have the nerve to ASK?!?!?!"

  "Don't yell at him!!!" Sunye shouted.

Yesung slapped her.

  "You shut up you ing ." Yesung yelled.

This time, Sunye is scared to speak.

  "Now, are you still planning to date this ing ? And did you know how many guys she slept with?" Yesung yelled.

  "At least she's better than her!" DongHae yelled back.

  "Oh, you’re choosing this dirty woman over her?!?!"

  "Yes!" DongHae bravely said.

  "You'll regret it. Someday. I feel sorry for her. You don't know how loving and fragile she is!" Yesung punched him this time. After he punched, he left.

The rest of them watch Yesung walk away when he was out of sight . . .

  "What do you think you're doing, Hae?" LeeTeuk asked.

  "I don't know."

  "You don't know that you're cheating on your wife? You guys just married!"

  "I don't love her, hyung!"

  "If you don't, then stay away from her." Then he turned to Sunye. "Do you know that he's married?"

Sunye nodded. LeeTeuk sighed.

  "I got to admit, you two are idiots. And what Yesung said is true. YoonA's both loving and fragile. You better grasped that."

LeeTeuk left, so as the others.

  "DongHae-oppa. They hate me." Sunye pouted.

  "Don't worry, I'll protect you." DongHae promised.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning YoonA woke up. She woke up with someone looking at her... YoonA let out a scream. Then, the guy she saw covered .

  "What are you doing here?" YoonA asked.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMIGASH!!! Who was it??? Guess who???

hahaXD this is my latest update... XD sorry for those harsh words!!!! i know i'm too young to know it but my friends taught me.....

키스 means kiss.... if you don't know....

hope you like my update!!!

and thanks 4 subscribing and commenting!!! in less than a day i have 21 subscribers!!!! thanks so much!!!

Have a pleasant day!!!!

 

sorry for the wrong grammars and mistakes!!!