=Chapter 23=

We Fell in Love

2 weeks later. . .

 

YoonA and DongHae were still having their honeymoon. But they're not at Jeju now. They flew to the Davao, City Philippines.

 

Davao City. YoonA's family has an island there. A private island that has a rest house, too. They took a taxi and drove to the deck. Did I forget to mention they have a luxury boat?

 

Luckily, DongHae knew how to operate it. They loaded their luggage and left. It was another 5-10 minutes boat ride to the island. After a few minutes they arrived. It was so beautiful, of course. It has a white sand beach and a two story guest house.

They unpacked their bags and walked to the beach. They were playing. Splashing, chasing each other. Leaving happy moments in the island.

 

After 2 days. . .

 

DongHae left to buy some food. They actually can call someone but DongHae insisted to buy leaving YoonA alone. He left at 9 in the morning. YoonA was still asleep, though. She woke up when she had a terrifying dream. She walked to the kitchen to calm herself. Along the way she opened the windows. It was super hot! Of course it was hot, it was summer in Philippines. She walked to the kitchen and searched for something to eat. She was sooo hungry. She never felt hungry like this before. She took out the ingredients of fried chicken and started cooking. The sizzling and popping of the pan made it more like homey sound. She took out the fried chickens out of the pan in just a few minutes. She took a bite. It was still hot, but she didn't care. After 5 to 6 bites, it cool off a little. . .

  "Is there something wrong with the chicken?" She whispered.

She took another experimental bite.

  "Urgh! Definetely bad." She said.

She looked at the chicken and saw the meat was still white. She ran to the sink and vomitted out the chicken. YoonA can smell the 'chicken-and-oil-smell'. She the fan and opened more windows. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. After brushing, she went to the living room and the T.V. She took out a C.D box. She chose a movie and played it. She fell asleep again when she heard the bright opening song.

.

.

.

.

YoonA was woken up when she felt a hand was touching her forehead. She sat up so that DongHae can sit next to her.

  "Sorry, I took so long. It was hard to find foods that are related to Korean food here." DongHae explained.

YoonA could not understand his words. She felt someone kicked her stomach and wanted to vomit.

  "Excuse me!" She said and released Hae's hand. She ran to the bathroom and crouched in front of the toilet bowl.

DongHae saw her and held her hair.

  "Are you okay?" He asked.

  "I'm fine. It's just food poisoning." She said as she stood up to grab her toothbrush.

  "Food poisoning?"

  "Yeah, I ate some uncooked chicken earlier this morning. It tasted terrible." She explained.

DongHae left the room to give her some privacy. YoonA stepped out the bathroom.

  "So, do you want to swim? To burn the calories?" DongHae asked.

  "No. I wanna stay here today." YoonA smiled as she sat next to him.

She snuggled under his arms and watched the movie DongHae played. At the middle of the movie, YoonA felt the same pain she felt a while ago. DongHae held her hair again.

  "I think we should go back to the city to see a doctor." DongHae suggested.

  "No, I'll be fine. Can you help me take the small bag inside my luggage?" YoonA asked.

  "Sure."

DongHae left and returned with a small, blue bag.

  "Here." DongHae said and left.

YoonA opened the bag and searched for some pain reliever. But before she could found one, she found a box of tampons instead. She forgot about searching the medicine and started counting. Once, twice, again. DongHae was worried YoonA who was taking so long. He walked back and knocked the door.

  "Are you alright?" He asked.

  "Yes and No." YoonA replied.

  "Can I come in?" He asked worriedly.

  "Okay?"

  "Yoong, what's wrong?" He asked as he stood next to me. I showed him the box.

  "What are saying you have PMS?" DongHae asked.

  "No." She sighed. "DongHae, my period is 5 days late. I don't think it's food poisoning." She added.

  "Seriously?" DongHae showed a hint of smile on his face.

  "I think so. I've never been late in my entire life." YoonA smiled.

  "Yes! Asa!" He hugged her. "We finally did it Yoong! I'm so happy!"
  "I know, me too." YoonA hugged him back.

  "We have to go home today. You know you should visit the doctor. Just to make sure you are okay."

  "Okay. You'll call the airlines and I'll pack."

DongHae left and called the airlines while YoonA packed their stuff. It didn't took long for them to accomplish their task. As soon as their flight is arranged, they left.

Soon, they arrived at the airport. They checked in and waited at the VIP lounge.

  "I can't believe you're pregnant, Yoong!" He wrapped his arms around her shoulder as he sat next to her and placed their drinks.

  "Well, I can." YoonA joked.

DongHae took care of his wife. Accompanying her wherever she goes except to the bathroom. They boarded the plane. They were flying to Manila for their next flight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEIR FINALLY GONNA HAVE A CHILD! ! ! HAHA XD hope you like or love this update! ! ! yipee!  !  !

 

i can't believe i wrote about my hometown! davao! gosh writing this makes me miss it more! ! !

 

sorry for the mistakes! ! ! have a pleasant day!