=Chapter 5=

We Fell in Love

 

 

  "Urgh! I don't know what to do! I don't even understand the lessons! Too much playing, I guess. *sigh* what I need to do is to stop playing now and focus on the game. But the exam is only a week away. What to do?" DongHae whispered.

He was busy thinking when the door cracked open. He looks up and saw it was YoonA.

  "Oh, you're here. Sorry." She bowed and left the door.

  "No, wait. YoonA!" He called. YoonA turned.

  "Yes?" She asked.

  "Erm, never mind." He said. YoonA rolled her eyes.

  "Wait. Didn't you say we'll be redoing our 'contract'?"

  "Oh. Erm, let's just forget about it."

Confusion swept across her face.

  "Okay?" YoonA said. She walked out and closed the door.

  "What's wrong with him? What makes him change his mind all of a sudden?" She whispered. "Whatever, he's crazy."

Inside the room, DongHae could hear her whisper.

  "Oh, now she thinks I'm crazy? This is just great..." He rolled his eyes.

  "Wait. She can help me. . . But we're in a game! I must do it alone."

He thought about it for a long time.

  "No. I need her. Or else I can't go to college!"

  "Ah! Just forget about that game, and beg her!"

He got out from the room and saw YoonA watching T.V downstairs. He walked down and sat next to her.

  "Hey, erm, YoonA." He said.

  "Yeah?" She looked at him in disgust.

  "I need your help."

  "What help?"

  "For the exam next week."

  "Oh, now you're cheating." She said absentmindedly.

  "Let's forget about the game. Please? If I don't pass the test, I might not be able to enter college." He begged.

YoonA thought for about it for a moment. Finally . . .

  "Fine. But just this once. And you better don't come home late or drunk." She said.

  "No problem. How about we'll go home together?"

YoonA looked at him.

  "Okay?" She said. She's now trying to ignore him. "What on earth is he planning now?"

Hours dragged. . . It was already night time. YoonA went to the kitchen to prepare their dinner when their house phone rang.

Ring! Ring!

YoonA answered the phone.

  "Hello?" She breathed.

  "DongHae-ah! Oh, YoonA-ssi. Mianhe! Where's DongHae?" The person on the other line asked.

  "May I know who's this?"

  "This is KyuHyun."

  "Oh, KyuHyun. Please, go ahead and call me YoonA. He's upstairs. Want me to call him?"

  "Yes. Please."

  "Okay. Wait for a minute."

YoonA placed the phone on the table and went up to call DongHae.

  "DongHae-ah! KyuHyun called." She said as she opened the door of their bedroom.

  "Oh. Okay, thanks." She saw him grabbed the phone next to their TV and left.

She went back to the kitchen and hang up the phone. This time her hand phone rang.

Girls bring the boys out! Girls' Generation make you feel the heat.

She took her phone and answered.

  "Hello?"

  "YoonA-unnie!"

  "Oh! Hyunnie -ah!" She exclaimed.

  "Unnie, me and Yuri are at the mall, mind if you join us?" SeoHyun asked.

  "Sure! I'll ask DongHae first!" YoonA said it with excitement.

  "Okay. See you unnie!" SeoHyun hang up.

She ran to their room to tell DongHae.

  "DongHae-ah, SeoHyun and Yuri are at the mall. Can I go with them?" She asked.

  "Sure. I'll send you there." He replied.

  "Thanks." She said it with a smile.

She went inside their closed to change. She wore her denim short pants, and blue shirt. She grabbed her purse and got out. DongHae wasn't in their room.

  "I guess his downstairs waiting for me." She thought. She was about to turn off their light when the bathroom door opened.

DongHae saw her and he looked at her.

  "You ready?" He asked.

  "Yep. I'll be downstairs." She said and got out.

  "Why I didn't know that she can wear those clothes? Now, she doesn't look like a simple girl." He whispered and changed his clothes and headed downstairs. He saw YoonA was waiting in the living room.

  "Let's go." DongHae said. They went to DongHae's car in silent. He started the engine and left.

Because I naughty naughty Hey I'm Mr Simple because I naughty naughty

DongHae's phone rang.

  "Hello?" He answered.

  "Erm, I'm sending YoonA to the mall. Why?" He answered.

  "Okay, I'll catch up with you later."

He hung up.

  "Who was that?" YoonA asked.

  "LeeTeuk-hyung."

  "Oh."

  "I'll be around the mall, too. He invited me to play bowling there. Just call me, or go to the bowling alley when you're finished."

  "Okay."

They reached the mall. DongHae parked his car in the underground parking lot. They went inside the mall together. Each of them called their friends.

  "SeoHyun-ah? Where are you?" YoonA asked.

  "Hyung, where are you?" DongHae asked over the phone.

  "Oh. okay. I'll be there." Both of them said and hung up.

  "I guess we'll be going ing different ways, then." YoonA said. DongHae just nodded.

Both of them walked away and searched for their friends. . .

YoonA was the first one to find SeoHyun and Yuri. Both of them were ordering their food at Burger King.

  "SeoHyun, Yuri!" YoonA called. Her friends turned around as she called them.

  "Yoongie!" SeoHyun smiled.

  "Let's order eat first and start shopping!" Yuri said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DongHae was walking up to the bowling alley. He saw his friends were already playing. He went to the counter and rented his bowling shoes. After wearing his shoes he stood next to his friends.

  "Hey, LeeTeuk." He greeted.

  "Oh, hey DongHae!" LeeTeuk said as he rolled the ball.

  "DongHae-ah!" His other friends called. KyuHyun, SungMin, RyeoWook, SiWon, and Yesung walked closer to them.

  "How is your marriage life?" SiWon teased.

  "Did you guys did it?!" Yesung asked.

  "No! Why would I want to do it with some nerd?" DongHae said with disgust.

  "Oh, guess what? Someone's coming tonight here!" KyuHyun said. 

  "Who?" DongHae asked.

  "You'll see later." RyeoWook patted his back and grabbed a ball.

Soon, all of them started to play.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Ah! Unnie, I think we have shopped enough for today!" SeoHyun complained. She was carrying dozens of shopping bags.

  "Yeah! Yuri-ah, do you still wanna go?" YoonA asked.

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby gee gee gee gee baby baby

Yuri's phone rang. She looked at the screen to see who called her. 

  "Yesung-oppa? Wae?" She said.

  "Oh, we'll be right there." She hang up.

  "What does he want?" SeoHyun asked.

  "He wants us to come to the bowling alley." She replied.

  "Unnie, I think I need to go to toilet." YoonA said.

  "Okay, we'll be at the bowling alley." I nodded.

She only have a few shopping bags, so she carried them herself. After she went to the toilet, she went up and saw something unexpected...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OHMIGASH!!!! WHAT DID SHE SAW????

HAHA LIKE I DUNNOxd

 

THIS IS MY LATEST UPDATE FOR TODAY!!!

xd

TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!

AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED, THANKS 4 COMMENTING!!!

so, erm, if some of you wants me to advertise their story, please comment below!!! I'll advertise them in my stories!!! XD

 

sorry for the wrong grammars or mistakes.....

HAVE A PLEASANT DAY!!!!