=Chapter 17=

We Fell in Love

The next day, YoonA went out to gather with her friends at Starlight Cafe. It's the place where they always hang out. She told all of her friends about it. Some of them had positive replies while some had negative replies. Of course, Kibum replied negative.

  "What? They asked the two of you?" SeoHyun asked. She was happy of course. She was smiling when she asked her.

  "Yeah." YoonA pouted.

  "But, the two of you are still young. How could they ask that?" Yuri asked.

  "I don't know." YoonA showed them a sad face.

  "Aw~ Come on! The two of them are perfect!" TaeYeon encouraged.

  "Shut up, Taeng!" Kibum stormed out of the room.

  "You shouldn't have said that, Taeng. You know how much Kibum love Yoong." LeeTeuk comforted his girlfriend.

  "I know, but it's true! All of you even agreed to me the other day!" TaeYeon said.

  "Shut up!" Everyone said to TaeYeon.

  "What? You guys think I'm the perfect one for him? Huh. I don't think so." YoonA was angry.

  "Oh, come on. I can see you're confused. You don't know the one who you love right?" TaeYeon asked.

YoonA didn't reply. She already knows who she loves. DongHae, but she couldn't say it, she's scared to lose the game.

  "Try to refresh your mind. Think about it twice." TaeYeon suggested.

YoonA smiled a weak smile.

  "Anyway, so we're graduating this Saturday. I and Kyuhyun arranged a farewell party to our high school life. You guys wanna come?" RyeoWook asked.

  "Sure!" Everyone chanted. Smile replaced their worried face.

  "Where to?" HyoYeon asked.

  "At the Lava Club, of course!" KyuHyun replied.

Lava Club is the most popular place to have parties.

  "What time?" Tiffany asked.

  "Erm, 7?"

  "Okay! We're ready to party!" Everyone screamed. Luckily the cafe was empty.

Everyone was talking about the party while YoonA just sit back and stared at them. Yuri noticed it.

  "What's wrong, Yoong?" Yuri asked as she sat beside her.

  "Nothing's wrong." YoonA showed a fake smile.

  "Yoong, I know something's wrong. Tell me."

  "I don't know if I can"

  "Try me."

  "Okay, but not here."

Yuri thought for a minute.

  "Okay, let's go to my dorm. We'll talk about it over there."

Yuri stood up, she dragged YoonA along with her.

  "Erm, guys, YoonA and I want to step out. If you need us, we'll be at my dorm." Yuri said.

Everyone nodded. They got out the cafe and called a taxi. They reached the dorm in a few minutes. Yuri opened the door and dragged YoonA to her bedroom.

  "Tell me." Yuri said.

YoonA waited for the right moment. And she said.

  "Yuri, I'm in love with DongHae."

  "What?!" Yuri yelled.

Yuri's emotions were both happy and confused.

  "Explain."

  "Explain what?" YoonA asked.

  "Everything."

YoonA sighed.

  "Fine."

She knows she can trust Yuri. They were best friends since kindergarten.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH GREAT! FISHY IS AT WE GOT MARRIED! EVERYONE WAS SOO SURPRISED EUNSEO WAS HIS PARTNER.. WELL, FOR ME I OBJECT.... YOONG SHOULD BE THE ONE -POUTS- HAHAxd ANYWAY, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING!!! you love you so much!!!

have a pleasant day

and sorry for the mistakes.... :D