=Chapter 16=

We Fell in Love

~Flashback~

  "Since two of you are graduating this year, we would like to grant you our request." Mr Lee started.  

  "What's it, Dad?" DongHae asked.

DongHae's dad composed himself first and took a sip from his glass wine.

  "We have 2 requests actually. I don't know where to start." Mr. Lee blushed.

  "Is it about our further studies?" DongHae asked.

  "Sort of, yeah. Let's talk about it first."

Everyone waited.

  "The two of you will be studying business management. We already agreed that the two of you will be the successor of our company."

  "Okay. We'll agree with it. And what's the second request?" DongHae asked.

  "Erm, we know it's kinda early but. . ."

  "But?" DongHae asked.

  "You know we're old now, and we're kind of requesting to have our 1st grandchild." DongHae's father said formally.

  "WHAT?!" The couple's faces were priceless.

  "Oh, come on. You two are married. And both of you are perfect." YoonA"s mom encouraged.

  "But, Mom!" YoonA complained.

  "Well, can you?" DongHae's mom asked.

YoonA and DongHae looked at each other for a brief moment. YoonA was looking at him with scared eyes.

  "Fine." DongHae said.

YoonA felt butterflies in her stomach.

  "Please excuse me. I'd like to go to the bathroom." YoonA said and she stood up.

YoonA walked to the bathroom. She felt her head was spinning. As she went in the bathroom, she looked at herself at the mirror.

  "What? Grandchild? As in, a baby? What are they thinking?" YoonA thought.

She walked out the bathroom and saw DongHae waiting for her.

  "Ready to go?" He said it with no expression.

  "Yeah. Sure. And you got a lot to explaining to do when we got back." YoonA looked at him with cold eyes.

DongHae gulped. In the car, both of them where silent.

~Flashback ends~

YoonA got down the car and opened the door. She waited for him to get in, and closed the door.

  "YA! WHY DID YOU AGREE WITH THEM???" YoonA yelled and hit DongHae with her purse.

  "OUCH! DAMN IT! STOP IT!" DongHae yelled back.

  "NO! I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU GIVE ME THE REASON WHY YOU AGREE WITH THEM?" YoonA yelled.

  "FINE, I'LL TELL YOU! NOW, COULD YOU PLEASE STOP HITTING ME? IT'S PAINFUL!" DongHae yelled back. YoonA stopped hitting him.

  "Explain." YoonA said sternly.

  "I can't disagree with them. You don't know what they'll do to me if I don't agree." DongHae lied.

The truth is he really wanted to have a child of his own. And YoonA's the mother.

  "Well, you can even say, 'Dad, can you give us some time to think about it?'. Can't you think? Oh, yeah. You're damn selfish!" YoonA yelled.

  "Fine! My fault!" DongHae said. He looked at her with apologetic eyes.

YoonA glared at him. She stomped all the way up to their room. She slammed the door so hard that the glass windows shook.

  "If you just knew how much I wanted it." He whispered.

~Upstairs~

  "I can't believe it! He agreed to do it! He really doesn't want to lose the game." YoonA said to herself.

YoonA changed her clothes and went to bed. Before she slept, she unlocked the door.

  "I'm sorry, Hae." She said and slept.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! hahaXD grandchild.... hahaXD HAVE YOU HEARD THE LATEST NEWS???? donghae was paired up with eunseo at We got Married!!!

what the hell??? i was like speechless.... i wish they'll change their minds and exchange her with yoongie... -pouts-

anyway, thanks for commenting and subscribing!!! hahaXD

i'm planning to write another FF... please look forward to it...