additional Chapter #1

We Fell in Love

  DongHae was woken up by the sunlight. Beside him, a beautiful lady slept peacefully on his arms. He couldn't help admiring her and caressing her flawless face. It got to the point when YoonA felt something ticklish on her nose.

  She wrinkled her nose as her eyes opened. YoonA smiled hugely at his now-legal husband.

  "Good morning, beautiful." He greeted her.

  "Morning."

  Their morning started with a kiss.

  Just then, they heard someone tapping the door lightly.

  They broke up with a chuckle and DongHae got up to open the door.

  "Good morning, my little angel! How's your sleep? Did you have good dreams?" DongHae exclaimed as the door clicked opened.

  On the bed, YoonA giggled as she watch him and her soon-to-be older sister, daughter.

  She also watch them doing 'nose-to-nose', before YoonHae hop off from her dad to give her mom a hug.

  "Mommy!" She exclaimed and hugged her mom tightly.

  YoonA gladly hugged her back.

  DongHae tried to broke their sweet hug.

  "Baby, if you hug mommy too tight, your little brother is gonna be squished inside." He threatened.

  YoonHae broke the hug and touched her mom's big belly.

  "Ani. Yoonhae-ah, your dad is just jealous. Hug mommy back. . ."

  She hugged her daughter back and stuck her tongue at his husband.

  "Yoonhae-ah, between me and mommy, who do you love the most?" DongHae asked.

  Yoonhae broke the hug and exclaimed, "Mommy!"

  Then, YoonA moaned lightly in pain.

  "YoonA? Are you okay?" DongHae worriedly ask.

  For a minute, YoonA replied. "Yeah. He's just . . he's just . . "

  "He's just what, mommy?" Yoonhae asked.

  "He's kicking. Can you feel it?" She took Yoonhae's hand and placed it on the part where the baby was kicking.

  Yoonhae laughed in delight. "Maybe he wants to go out already! Daddy, let's go to the hospital!"

  "Ani. It's not time yet," YoonA said.

  "Before taking mommy to the hospital, Yoonhae, why do you choose mommy over daddy?" DongHae asked grumpily.

  "Hhhhm," Yoonhae looked up to think. "Because, . . She's taking care my baby brother!" Then, she hopped off to bed and dashed out the room.

  "Aish, that kid! If she only knows it was because of me that's why she's gonna have a baby brother . . ." DongHae started.

  YoonA kissed his lips to stop him. "She's just a kid. She doesn't know anything."

  "Hhhmm, she doesn't know anything. How's our baby inside?"

  "He's happy. Because he knows he's gonna have a loving family. A loving father, a good sister,"

  "And a beautiful mother." DongHae finished.

  He got up and faced his wife's belly. Just like how he did every single morning. 

  "Hi, baby. How are you inside? Come out faster, because daddy wants to meet you already." He gently kissed her belly.

  "Silly, Hae." YoonA sighed.

  "Mwo? Silly?" DongHae questioned.

  Before YoonA could reply, the door banged.

  "Mommy! I'm hungry!" Yoonhae cried.

  "She got your shikshin trait." DongHae teased.

  "And she got your childish trait."

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________